Mmm.
嗯
Here.
这里
First Things First --
先把话说清楚
You're Not Gonna Stroke Out On Me, Are Ya?
你不会当着我的面中风吧?
Good. You Just Relax.
好 你放松一下
You're Good, You're Good. It's All Good. It Was Me.
你很好 你很好 被我看到又没事
You're Lucky It Was Me Coming In That Door, Huh?
你很幸运进来的是我
Look At Me. Look At Me.
看着我 看看我
Let Me See Those Eyes.
让我看看你的眼睛
Yeah, Oh, You're Good, You're Good.
是的 哦 你没事 你没事
Ow! What The Fuck? "What The Fuck"?
喔 什么鬼?哇靠?
Fucking Around With Your Secretary?
操你的安全期
"How Much Of A Big, Fat Cliché Can I Be"?
你还能再老土点不?
She Started It, Man.
是她勾引我的
Come On.
得了吧
I Guess I Got A Little Carried Away.
我猜...我是有点头脑发热
You Think?
你觉得?
I Don't Even Know What Happened, Man.
我根本不知道发生了什么
One Minute, I Am Sailing Along,
前一分钟 我还是个规规矩矩的人
I'm Being The Guy Who Would Never, Ever Cheat On His Wife.
绝不会对我老婆不忠 是吧 是吧
The Next Second, I'm Spanking The Bare, Naked Ass
后一分钟 我在打一个
Of A 22-Year-Old Girl.
22岁女孩光裸的屁♥股♥
I'm Not Gonna Be Judgmental, Because "A" --
我不会对你指指点点 因为... 首先
Who The Fuck Am I To Talk?
我有什么资格说你?
And "B" -- What You Just Described Sounds Incredibly Hot.
第二 你刚刚描述的场景 我觉得非常撩人
But You Got To Get Your Shit Together.
但是你要处理好这些屁事儿
All Right? You Owe It To Marcy.
好吗? 这是你欠Marcy的 -
I Know. I Know. I'm Such A Fucking Asshole, Man.
我知道 我知道 我真是个混♥蛋♥ 伙计
If Anybody Deserves To Be Disciplined, It's Me.
如果有人需要教训 那就是我
It's Not An Invitation.
我可没请你教训我
You Know, If You're Having Problems In The Boudoir,
你知道 如果你们性生活有问题
It's Worth A Conversation With The Old Lady.
那你应该和你老婆谈谈
I'm Afraid That Ship Sailed Some Time Ago.
我恐怕很久以前我们就有问题了
I Don't Know, You Know,
我不知道 你知道 对我来说
Marcy, To Me, Is Nothing If Not A Dirty, Little Girl.
Marcy怎么都不是个下流的小女孩
I Think, With All Due Respect, If You Talk To Her,
我觉得 无意冒犯 如果你跟她谈谈
I Think She'd Be Into Some Seriously Freaky Shit.
我想她会变得非常让你吃惊
Uh-Oh.
喔
Big Boy.
大孩子
You're Not Crying, Are You?
你没有哭吧?
A Little Bit. Jesus Christ.
有一点 天啊
May I Have Another Glass Of Wine?
可以再来一杯吗?
Hey, Time To Hang Up Your Drinking Shoes, Lady.
嘿 别再喝了 女士
You Love Me, Don't You, Hank?
你爱我 是吗 Hank?
I've Certainly Grown Very Fond Of You.
我非常喜欢你
But I Think That's -- Let Me Guess.
但我觉得那是 让我猜猜
It's A Little Early For This Particular Discussion.
现在谈这话题还太早了
Something Like That, Yeah.
是这样的 是的
We'll Probably Never Make It To This Particular Discussion.
我们可能再也不会谈这话题
Why Do You Say That?
你为什么这么说?
Well, When You've Spent The Last Five Years Loving A Man
当你花了五年的时间爱一个男人
And Wondering Why He Doesn't Love You Back...
同时又想着为什么他不爱你
...You Tend To Get A Wee Bit Cynical About Things.
然后你就会变得有点愤世嫉俗
You Stay Right Here...
你呆在这
...And You Hydrate.
喝点水
I'll Be Right Back.
我就回来
What'd You Say?
你说什么?
And You Wear A Fanny Pack On The Weekends.
而且周末还跑去扮女人
Think You're Pretty Clever, Don't You, Hank?
你觉得你很聪明 是吗Hank?
You Want To Fuck Around, That's Fine.
你想到处乱搞 那没关系
Fuck Around All You Want, I'm No Judge Judy.
随便你怎么搞 我不是Judy法官
Just Don't String A Woman Along For A Major Chunk Of Her Childbearing Years.
只是别浪费一个女人最美好的青春
That's Just Not Cool.
这事可做得不漂亮
Who Are You -- Don Quixote?
你是谁 堂吉科德?
No, I'm Not Even Don Fuckin' Knotts.
不是 啥堂吉不堂吉的
I'm Just A Big Fan Of The Lady In Question.
我只是我们所说的那位女士的粉丝
That's Incredibly Noble,
基于那位女士是如何谈论你的
Considering How The Lady In Question Talks About You.
你做的事真是非常高尚
I Was Curious,
我很好奇 因为虽然你这样说
Because Despite What You Say, I Do Care About Her.
我还是在乎她的
So, I Asked, "Who Is He? Is This Someone I Need To Worry About?"
所以 我问过她 他是谁 我需要因这个人担心而担心吗?
You Know What She Said?
你知道她说了什么吗? "他?"
"Him? He's Nobody, A Loser,
"他谁都不是 只是个失败者"
Someone To Pass The Time With When I'm Not In Bed With You."
一个我不在你床上时 可以消磨时间的人
So, Maybe You're The One Who Needs To Be Cut Loose, Pal.
或许要被甩的人是你 朋友
You're Very Lucky, My Friend.
你非常幸运 我的朋友
And Why Is That?
为什么?
'cause I Promised Someone I'd Be On My Best Behavior.
因为我答应某人今晚绝不惹事
Fucking Fucker!
该死的!
Ohh!
哦
Oh, My God!
哦 我的天!
What Are You Doing?!
你在干什么啊?
I'm Glad We Came.
你能来我真开心
That Was Fun.
那很有趣
You're Funny.
你很风趣
There You Go. You're Good, You're Good.
坐好 你坐好 乖乖的
Proud Of Me?
为我骄傲吗?
Almost Never, But, Yeah, I Approve.
几乎从不 但是 这次是的 我同意了
Oh, No, No, No, No. My Behavior -- Me And My Dong.
不不不不不 我的表现 我和我老二的表现
Oh, Right. Um...Good.
哦 对了 嗯 很好
Did Nothing. Congratulations.
我什么都没做 恭喜
You A Proud Of Me. Did You Have A Good Night?
你为我骄傲 今晚过得愉快吗?
Yeah, I Did.
是的
For A Radical Environmentalist Such As Yourself,
象你这样一个激进的 环境保护主义者
This Whole Evening Must Have Given You A Clit-Boner.
这一整个晚上肯定让你 阴蒂都坚挺
You're Disgusting. Man: Hey!
你真恶心
Fuck You.
去你的
What Is That? What Are You Doing?
这是怎么回事? 你这是干吗?
Oh, He's Just A Classy Guy. He Called Me A Cunt.
他只是个白♥痴♥ 他说我犯贱
This Guy Called You A Cunt?
那人说你犯贱? 无所谓了
I Dealt With It. I Dealt With It.
我已经处理过了
It's Okay, I Just Want To...
没事 我只是想去看看
Hey, Excuse Me.
嘿 请原谅
Good Night. Okay.
晚安 好吧
Good Night.
晚安
Hey.
嘿
I'm Sorry. Go Back To Sleep.
妈妈 对不起 继续睡觉
Mom...
妈妈
Yeah?
怎么了?
...Can I Ask You Something?
可以问你些事吗?
Anything, My Love.
随便问 亲爱的
Do You Love Bill?
你爱Bill吗?
Wow...Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I Do.
是的 我爱他
Do You Love Dad?
你爱爸爸吗?
Yes...
是的
Because We Have You In Common.
因为我们共同拥有你
I Mean... I Don't Love Him
我的意思是
In That Butterflies-In-The-Tummy Way Anymore.
我爱他 但没有以前小鹿乱撞的感觉
I Mean...
我的意思是
Not In The Way That We Love Johnny Depp, Definitely Not.
不像我们爱Jonny Depp那种爱
Right.
是的
Is Dad A Bad Person?
爸爸是坏人吗?
No, Not At All.
不 绝对不是
I Mean, He Does Have A Habit
我是说 他确实会
Of Getting Himself And Everyone Else Around Him
经常让他自己
Into Trouble Sometimes, But...
以及周围的人陷入麻烦 但是...
Bill Is A Good Person, Sweetie.
Bill是好人 亲爱的
You Know, He's Kind, He's Smart,
你知道 他善良 聪明 他真的...
And He Really... Thinks Things Through.
考虑事情很周到
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表