Dude, She's Gonna Blow.
老兄 她会射啊!
Ah!
啊
Oh, Yeah! Oh, Yeah!
噢耶 噢耶
Baby, Come On. Hey, Hey, Hey. We Were Taking A Break.
宝贝 过来 我们不是暂时分开了吗?
I Was Just Getting Some Stank On My Hang-Low, Like You Said.
不是你说的吗? 让我找个女人乐乐
Hey. Don't Go Away Mad.
别生气走掉啊
I'm Not Mad.
我没生气
You're Just Absolutely Fucking Disgusting.
你真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
I Admit It Wasn't The Most Pleasant Scene To Walk In On,
我知道你们撞见的情景 不太让人愉悦
But Nobody Asked You To Walk In On It.
但没人让你过来的
You Know What? You're Right.
知道不? 你是对的
And That's Why I'm Getting The Fuck Out Of Here.
这就是我他妈滚蛋的原因
You Don't Owe Me An Apology.
你不欠我一个道歉
Karen, You Can't Have It Both Ways.
Karen 你不能那么矛盾
You Can't Tell Me To Fuck Off And Forget About You
你不能让我滚蛋把你忘了
And Then Wander Back Into My Life Whenever You Feel Like It.
然后什么时候想我了又来找我
Believe Me, I Will Not Make The Same Mistake Again.
相信我 我不会再犯同样的错误了
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Well, Why Did You Come?
那 你咋来了?
Because You Bought Me A Ring, You Fucking Asshole.
因为你给我买♥♥了个戒指 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
I Did. Yes.
我是买♥♥了 对
I Mean, You Went Into A Store, And You Looked Around,
我是说 你走进商店 四处看看
And Then You -- You Picked Out A Ring, And Then --
然后你 挑了一枚戒指
And Then You Bought It For Me.
然后给我买♥♥了
I Did.
我是买♥♥了
But You Never Bought Me A Ring. Ever.
但你从未给我买♥♥过戒指 从未
You Told Me You Were Gonna Marry Bill And I Should Respect That.
它在哪呢?
Right. Yes.
对 是的
That Never Stopped You Before.
以前这事并没妨碍到你
Would You Have Wanted Me To Give It To You?
你期待过我送你戒指吗?
I Mean, Would That Have Made A Difference?
我是说 买♥♥个戒指能有什么区别吗?
Are You Questioning Things? Are You Having Doubts?
你在质疑吗? 你有疑惑吗?
I Question Everything.
每个事我都质疑
But If You Are Questioning Things And Having Doubts,
这样很明智
Maybe You Shouldn't Just, You Know, Rush Into The Wedding.
或许你就不该草率的结婚
Maybe You Should Postpone The Fucking Wedding.
或许你该推迟那该死的婚礼
I Can't Do That.
我没让你
Look, I Never Said That You Had To Choose
从我和William中间选个 谁胜出的
Between Me And William The Conqueror.
我只是觉得你不该跟自己的真爱
I Just Think You Can't Run Off And Marry A Guy
做过爱之后跑去跟别人结婚
After Making Sweet Love To Yours Truly.
在真正地和你做了甜蜜的爱之后
It Just Wouldn't Be Chaste, Young Lady.
不守妇道啊 姑娘
And Standing In The Middle Of The Street In A Skirt.
穿着裙子站在街中♥央♥
It Was Hardly An Orgy. I Wasn't Even That Into It.
这可不是纵欲 我就没投入进去
I Just Did It To Get Charlie Laid.
我只是帮Charlie纵欲
I Forgot -- You're Such A Humanitarian, Right?
我忘了 你真是个博爱的人啊
Look, I Did Buy You A Ring, And I Would Show It To You,
听着 我真的给你买♥♥了戒指 打算给你看
But I Gave It To This Homeless Woman After You Blew Me Off.
但你把我拒绝了之后 我把它给了一个无家可归的女人.
It's A True Story.
这是真事
It Was A Very Nice Ring. It Was Beautiful.
那真是个漂亮的戒指 很美
It Was Elegant And Understated, Much Like Yourself.
优雅却不张扬 就像你一样
I Would Have Liked Nothing Better
没有比半跪把戒指带在你的手指
Than To Get Down On Bended Knee And Slip It On Your Finger.
更美好的事了
Stop It.
别说了
But Buying It Was A Mistake.
买♥♥戒指是个错误
Because It's Not About The Ring. It Was Never About The Ring.
因为这不是戒指的问题 根本就不是戒指的问题
It's Not About Marriage.
不是结婚的问题
It's Not About The Wedding, It's Not About Me,
不是婚礼的问题 不是我的问题
It's Not About Bill, It's Not About Becca...
不是Bill的问题 不是Becca的问题
It's About You, Karen.
是你的问题 Karen
Bye, Hank.
再见 Hank
So To Speak. You Know...
说说而已 你知道...
Good Night.
晚安
Good Night...
晚安
Karen.
Karen
Hank: Yo. Runkulus Maximus.
呦 狼狈的猛♥男♥
Look At You.
看看你
Isn't It Good To Be Free?
自♥由♥的感觉好吧?
Hmm?
嗯
No Women Weighing Us Down.
没有女人能让咱哥俩萎咯
Ain't Life Fuckin' Grand?
生活真♥他♥妈♥的美好
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表