Bi-Curious, Are We?
是不是?
Hey, He Started It. Spanking His Assistant.
嘿 都是因他而起 打他助理的屁♥股♥
So, What Happened To Your Face?
你的脸怎么了?
Kicked In The Ass By Karma.
因果报应
I'm Not A Lesbian, By The Way.
我不是同性恋
Says The Girl With Her Finger In The Dyke.
说想搞女同的人这么说?
Ooh, Nice.
很好
Bbrroop!Bbrroop!
Bbrroop!Bbrroop!
We're On A Serious Break Here, Charlie.
我们在这里休息 Charlie
You Could Do Whatever The Fuck You Want.
你想干什么就干什么去
Get All The Stank On Your Hang-Low You Could Get.
能上多少女人就上多少
Go For Broke.
上到你歇菜为止
Don't Think I Won't Do It, Either.
别以为我不会这么做
With This Guy As My Wingman, I Can't Fail.
有他在 我没问题
[ Scoffs ] Sure You Can.
你当然可以
No, No, No. Do Not Underestimate Your Inability To Attract Women.
不不 别低估了你吸引女人的能力
Bbrroop! Just Keeping It Real.
但老兄你悠着点啊
[ Scoffs ] I Don't Know About You,
不知道你怎么想
But I'm Getting Tired Of These Vagina Haters.
我受够这两个鄙视女人的家伙
I Enjoy The Vagina. Almost As Much As You.
我喜欢女人 像你一样
Once Upon A Time, We Would've All Gone In Here Together.
以前我们总一起来这儿
All Of Us. To Have A Good Time.
好好玩吧
Step Aside, Asswipes.
走开吧 混♥蛋♥
What The Fuck Happened To Us?
咱俩怎么回事?
Good Times.
真是美好时光
Okay, I Have To Ask.
我实在想问问
Why Does She Punch Him In The Face Just As He's About To Cum?
为什么他快高♥潮♥的时候 她要打他的脸?
You Tell Me.
你说呢
I Think Maybe She Wants To Wake Him Up.
我想也许她想唤醒他
Or Maybe She's Trying To Make Sure He Remembers Her.
也可能这样他就会记住她
Or Maybe It's Just Really Hot.
也可能因为这样很刺♥激♥
Whatever Happened To "Just Plain Hot"? Hmm?
"纯粹为了刺♥激♥"不行吗?
What Do Your Parents Make Of This?
你父母怎么看?
Uh, Well, My Dad Doesn't Pay Much Attention.
我爸爸不太管我
I Mean, He Means Well, You Know, He Just Works...A Lot.
他想做个好爸爸 但工作太忙
And My Mom...
我妈妈...
She's Gone.
她去世了
She Got Sick A Few Years Back And...Died.
几年前生病了去世了
Let Me Help You With This.
让我来帮你
Why?
为什么?
Because I Believe In Your Writing.
因为我相信你的水平
This Thing Is Gonna Be Huge. Can You Imagine The Headlines?
会大热的 能想象头条么?
"16-Year-Old Girl Writes Smartest,
16岁女孩写出继"罗利塔" 之后最聪慧
Sexiest Book Since 'lolita.'"
最性感的书
It'll Be Made Into A Movie.
将会被拍成电影
Maybe Hank Moody Could Write The Screenplay?
也许可以让Hank Moody写剧本?
Yeah.
当然
I Can't Figure Out What Happened To The Poor Guy.
想不出那个可怜虫到底怎么回事
I Mean, He Was Such A Great Writer.
一个多有才华的作家
Let Me Let You In On A Little Secret, Young Lady --
我告诉你一个小秘密
You Are Much More Talented Than You Think You Are.
你比自己想的要更有天赋
You Want To Be An Actress?
想做演员吗?
I Could Have You Working In No Time.
我随时都可以满足你
Really? So You'd Take Me On?
真的?你会帮我?
You're Beautiful, You're Smart, You're Funny,
你很漂亮,很聪明,很有趣
And You Can Kick A Man's Ass No Problem.
打爬下个男的也不成问题
Oh, Not In The Face!
哦,别当面说!
Oh...Shit.
该死
Okay, That's It For Me. Good Night And Good Luck.
好了 我玩够了 晚安 好运
Wait. Not So Fast.
等等 别急着走
What About My Goodnight Kiss?
我的晚安之吻呢?
Good Night.
晚安
Oh.
哦
Be Careful. Ah.
轻点
Ouch.
嗷
Ow.
哦
Ow.
哦
Remember Me Now?
想起来我没?
I Don't Care What You Think.
我不在乎你怎么想
I Just Don't Think The Punishment Fits The Crime.
我只是觉得惩罚与罪行不符
I'm Sorry That I Don't Remember You,
很抱歉我不记得你了
And I'm -- I'm Sorry That I Didn't Call You Back.
很抱歉没回你电♥话♥
I-I Just Think That I Had A Very Good Reason.
我觉得我有个很充分理由
But You Can't Remember It?
但你想不起来了
I'm Gonna Go To Bed Now. You Have Fun.
我要上♥床♥睡觉 你们玩吧
You Two Have Fun.
你俩玩吧
There You Go. [ Groans ]
就这样吧
Now, I Want You Guys To Be Safe,
望你们安全避孕
Be Responsible,
负起责任
Use Redundant Forms Of Birth Control,
执行累赘的计划生育
But Mainly, Just Keep It Down,
主要是 低调点
Because I'm Gonna Be Back There
因为我要回那去
Trying To Piss Blood In Peace.
静悄悄的尿血
Carry On, My Wayward Sons.
继续吧 任"性"的孩子们
Do You Know How Hard It Is To Get A Girl Off?
你知道让一个女人高♥潮♥有多难吗?
It Is Like Disconnecting A Bomb.
就像拆炸♥弹♥
I Mean, There's All These Wires And Shit Down There.
到处都是电线和乱七八糟的东西
Who Knows Which One You're Supposed To Cross Or Pull.
谁知道该穿或拉哪根
Plus, The Studies Show
还有 研究表明
That The Female Orgasm Is, Like, What, 99% Mental.
女性的高♥潮♥ 99%是精神上的
Who Has Time For That?!
谁有空管那个
Okay, So That's Good.
那很好
So You Want To Go Back To The Four-Minute Grunt-Fest?
那你想找回以前那种 4分钟例行公事的性♥爱♥?
Things Like In, Out, Done.
就像进去 出来 完事
Suck, Gargle, Spit -- Works Like A Charm.
吮,漱口,吐口水——就像一种魔力
I Mean, Call Me Old-Fashioned, But --
叫我老古董吧
So, You're Done With The, Um, The Lesbitarian Experiment.
所以你的女同历险记结束了?
The Grass Is Always Greener, You Know?
这山望那山高
Isn't That How You Ended Up Engaged To Be Buried?
你不也草草订婚了吗
Hey, No Bill-Bashing. You Promised Me.
别说Bill不好 你答应过我
Stay On The Subject.
回到话题
That Is The Subject.
就是这个话题
Married People, Bored Out Of Their Minds,
已婚的人 无聊的发疯
Looking For Some Strange.
寻求新鲜感
It Never Solves What Was Wrong In The First Place.
这永远也解决不了最初的问题
Oh, Like You're Such A Fucking Expert.
你真♥他♥妈♥的像个专家
That Lying, Cheating Little Cocksucker
那个撒谎,作弊的小混♥蛋♥
Is Not Moving Back Into My House
就别想再住进我家
Until I See Some Real Fucking Remorse-Itude, Okay?
直到我看到他妈的悔恨,好吗?
I Want Tears. I Want Jewelry.
我要他的眼泪 我要珠宝
Hank Never Bought Me Any Jewelry.
Hank从没给我买♥♥过珠宝
But He Bought You That Ring, Didn't He?
但他给你买♥♥了那枚戒指,不是吗?
What Ring?
什么戒指?
Oh, Fuck.
操
I Spoiled The Fucking Surprise, Didn't I?
我坏了这场惊喜
What Fucking Surprise? Shit.
什么破惊喜? 糟了
I Don't Know.
不知道
Charlie Mentioned That He Was On Some Kind Of Roll,
Charlie提到他写了个什么本子
And He Got A Bonus From The Movie,
从电影得到分红
And Then He Went And Blew It On Some Antique Ring.
然后他花到了古董戒指上
Don't Tell Me That. What, For Me?
别跟我说这个 给我的?
No.
不
Of Course For You.
当然是给你的
That's The Kind Of Bling You Like, Right?
那就是你喜欢的珠宝 对不?
Dead People's Jewelry?
死人的珠宝?
Wait. What Kind Of Ring Did Bill Get You, Again?
等等 Bill又给你个什么样的戒指?
Oh, That's Right -- None.
哦 对 没有
It's On Order, Okay?
发了订单 好不?
It's -- It's Very Special.
很 很特别
It's A Canadian Diamond.
是加拿大钻石
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表