Once Upon A Time,
曾几何时
I Saw My Favorite Writer In A Bookstore And...
我在书店遇见我最喜欢的作家
I Seduced Him.
我勾引了他
So What -- Would It Have Been Better
那又怎样...难道在富家子弟的敞篷宝马车里
To Lose My Virginity In The Back Of Some Rich Kid's Beamer?
失去处♥女♥之身就更好吗?
Now You're Really Fucking With Me.
现在你可真是在玩我了
A Girl Never Forgets Her First.
女孩永远也忘不了她的第一次
Hey...
嘿
How You Holding Up, Daddy?
你还好吗 老爹
Oh, Hey, Don't Worry About Me.
别担心我
Worry About That Poor Simpleton Over There.
去担心那个可怜的笨蛋吧
You Can Call Me Whenever, You Know...
随时都可以打电♥话♥给我...
Take That.
拿着吧 去啊 Marcy
Come On, Marcy. You Know You Want That Bald Eagle Back.
你知道你想让那个"秃"鹰回来
You've Made Him Suffer Long Enough.
你让他苦了好久啊
He's Been Out There. Trust Me, There's Nothing For Him.
信我吧 他尝试过 根本找不到什么女人
He Spanked The Forbidden Fruit,
他尝过了打人屁♥股♥的禁果
And Now He's Realized That He'd Rather Be...
现在 他意识到你更想...
Shucking Your Hairless Clam.
恶搞你那没毛的下♥体♥
Hey, Be Nice To My Clam.
嘿 对我下♥体♥有点口德 好不?
Hey, You, Dance With Your Fucking Wife Already.
你 跟你老婆跳舞
Be Nice To Her Vagina.
对她的下面温柔点
Well, I Guess Congratulations Are In Order.
我想该说祝贺你
You Did It.
你终于嫁出去了
Looks Like I Did.
看起来的确如此
Good For You.
对你来说 是好事
Okay, This Is Starting To Give Me Dumb Chills.
得了 你俩这样让我起鸡皮疙瘩
That's Right -- You're A Woman Now.
对了 你现在是个女人了
Shut Up.
闭嘴
May I?
我可以...吗?
Dance?
跳舞?
You?
跟你?
Why Didn't I Dance With You More Often?
以前我怎么没多跟你跳跳舞呢?
Remember? You Thought It Was Stupid.
都忘了? 你觉得这样很傻
Sounds Familiar.
听起来耳熟啊
And Once Again, The Joke's On Me,
再一次 我来做笑柄
Because I'm The Stupid One.
因为蠢的人是我
You Know, I'm Sorry I Never Gave You A Day Like Today.
很抱歉 我未能给你一个 如今天这样的日子
I Don't Know What I Was So Afraid Of.
我不知道我在害怕什么
So Negative.
如此的消极
Because I Look Around
因为我环看四周
And I Think It's The Most Beautiful Thing
我觉得这是我见过的
I've Ever Seen...
最美的事
Aside From You.
除了你
Oh, I Believe That's Our Daughter.
那一定是咱闺女
Don't Stare -- She'll Kill Us.
别盯着看 她会宰了我们的
Just All Went By So Fast.
一切都过的太快了
From The Moment I Met You Till Just Now...
从我遇见你的那一刻到现在
Seems Like Just A Second Ago.
犹如一秒之差
Excuse Me, Hank.
打扰了 Hank
I Wouldn't Mind Dancing With My Wife.
我不介意你和我老婆跳舞
Bill, Of Course. Be Good To Her.
Bill 当然可以了 对她好点
I Had A Shot With Her Once, But I Blew It.
我和她有过缘分 但我搞砸了
That's What I Call "Fucking Runkle."
这才是我的"该死的Runkle"
You Go, Girl.
加油吧 妞
Becca, Meet Me In The Car In Three And A Half Minutes.
Becca 3分半钟后来车里找我 要么以后你就没这出儿了
And You? No Tongue. I'm Serious.
你呢? 舌头没啦? 跟你说真的呢
That's Not Cool.
这样可不好
Check Yourself, Before You Wrigidy-Wrigidy-Wreck Yourself.
在你铸成大错前 自省一下吧
Stay Away From Musicians. They're Nothing But Trouble.
离音乐家都远点 他们除了是个麻烦 啥也不是
He Asked Me Out... On A Date.
他约我出去 约会
Captain Fantastic.
真有两下子
Thank You.
谢谢
Can I Go?
我能去吗
Of Course You Can Go.
当然可以
Impressed?
颇为惊叹我今天的表现?
Very.
非常
Maybe It's Possible, After All This Time,
可能经历了这么久后
For Your Old Man To Grow The Fuck Up Already.
你老爸我真有成长的可能性
Maybe It Happens Anyway, Whether You Like It Or Not.
也许注定了你要成熟起来 不管你喜欢不喜欢
Hmm...
嗯
Yeah!
对哈
Pay Up.
给钱
I Gave My Last Bill To The Valet.
最后一张纸币都给泊车小伙儿了
You're Shit Out Of Luck.
你真倒霉
Karen: Hank! Wait! Hank!
Hank! 等等 Hank!
Hank! Wait!
Hank! 等等
Hank! Wait!
Hank! 快走 开车
Just Go -- Drive The Car!
去 开车
Quick, Before I Change My Fucking Mind!
快点,在我改变他妈的想法之前
I'm Sorry, Baby.
不好意思 宝贝 爆粗了
Karen! [ Tires Squeal ]
Karen!
Karen, Wait! Come Back!
Karen 等等 回来
Karen!
Karen!
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表