Okay.
好啊
I'm Good.
我很好
I've Got A Lot Of Work On, But, Yeah --
我有很多工作要做,但是,是的
I Was Talking About Becca, But I Like Where Your Head's At.
我在说Becca呢 但知道你的状况也不错
That's Embarrassing.
很尴尬
I Just Slipped Into A Past Life For A Second.
突然神游到了过去
I Still Get My Mail There.
那边到现在还有我的信呢
I Love Your Feet.
我喜欢你的脚
She's Got A Crush On Her Guitar Teacher.
她爱上了吉他老师
Oh, Well, That's Great.
呃... 这个... 不错啊
At Least It's Not The Captain Of The Fucking Football Team.
至少不是该死的足球队长
Is He Crush Worthy?
他条件好吗?
Does He Bring Out Your Inner Rocker Slut?
有没有唤醒你内心的 摇滚荡♥妇♥情结?
You Know, He Is Pretty Fuckin' Hot, Yeah.
知道吗? 他还真♥他♥妈♥性感
Should I Be Worried?
那我该担心吗?
Isn't That Bill's Problem?
那不是Bill的问题吗?
Yeah, I Don't Know If Bill Worries Enough.
是啊 我怀疑Bill发现不了事态严重性
Whatever.
不管了
Hey, You Think I Might, Uh...
你觉得我是不是可以...
Take Becca Out For Some Ice Cream Or Something?
带Becca出去吃个冰激凌 或者什么的
You Could, But, You Know, You Just Missed Her.
可以啊 但是你晚了一点 她已经酣然入睡了
She's Snoozing. Sorry. Oh, Shit.
不好意思 该死
Can I Ask You Something?
能问你点事吗?
If You Must.
一定要问的话 可以啊
In This, Uh...Past Life Of Ours, Was I Mean To You?
在...曾经那段属于我们的岁月里 我对你很尖酸吗?
Did I Ever -- Did I Make You Feel Stupid?
曾经是否-- 是否让你自我感觉很差?
You Weren't Mean, No.
你一点也不尖酸
But You Can Be Pretty Hard On People, Hank.
但你有时候对人很刻薄 Hank
I Wish It Was Different.
我希望一切都可以改变
And So Do I.
我也是
But It's Not.
但是没可能
How Is That Girl From The Fund-Raiser?
筹资人那边的姑娘怎么样?
She Is Pissed At Me.
她生我的气
She's Not.
不会吧
Yeah.
真的
She'll Get Over It.
她会消气的
Hank?
Hank?
Yeah?
怎么了?
Is That Bill's Jacket?
那不是Bill的外套吗?
Oh, That's A Long Story.
说来话长
I Got To Go. Good Night, Foot.
我得走了 晚安 小脚丫
Hey.
嘿
You Know, It's Not Fair To Say "B.R.B."
知道吗? 说了"速回"
And Then Never Actually B.R.B.?
却从不速回很不公平
But Apology Accepted.
但接受道歉
Come Here.
过来
Good Morning.
早安
Good Morning.
早安
I, Uh, Needed My Black Skirt.
我... 呃... 我要找到那条黑裙
Oh, That's Understandable.
噢 可以理解
It's Probably Hard To Be Taken Seriously In A Courtroom
在法庭上半裸很难让人
When You're Bottomless.
当你是一回事
Though I Would Take You Seriously.
但我依旧会看重你
I, Uh, Also Wanted To Give You This.
我... 还想给你这个
Oh, Shit.
噢 该死
So, You're Gonna Blow This Whole Thing
就为了我对网络语言有意见
Over My Issues With The Language Of Cyberspace?
你就把我给蹬了?
What's This Whole Thing You're Talking About?
你说的这些到底指的是什么?
We Drink, We Fuck,
我们喝酒 做♥爱♥
We Watch Old Movies In Your Apartment, Hank.
在你公♥寓♥看老电影 Hank
Sounds Fuckin' Awesome.
听起来真♥他♥妈♥不错
You're Just Pissed 'cause I Beat You To The Punch.
你生气只是因为 我抢先一步甩了你
You Were Looking For Any Excuse To Bail.
为了摆脱尴尬的局面 你寻找任何用得上的借口
So Says You.
也就是你才这么说
But I Guess We'll Never Find Out.
但我猜我们永远也摸不透
I Guess Not.
我猜不会
He Left His Wife.
他离开了他妻子
Oh.
喔
Okay.
好吧
That's What This Was About. Fuck.
原来是这样 该死
In A Way, I Have You To Thank.
不管怎么说 我要谢谢你
You Really Did Rattle His Cage.
你的确把他逼急了
Yeah.
是啊
Glad To Be Of Service, Milady.
乐意效劳 我的女士
I Just --
我只是...
I Just Feel So Used.
我只是感觉被利用了
Shut Up. We Were Using Each Other, Hank.
闭嘴 我们互相利用 Hank
Okay.
好吧
I Love How You're Taking The Moral High Ground Here.
我喜欢你看重道德
You Know, I'm Sure That If I Canvassed The West Side,
知道吗? 如果我往西追探的话
I Would Find More Than A Few Girls
会找到很多
Who Feel Used And Abused By You.
自感被你利用 羞辱的姑娘
Y-You Seem To Think That I Have This Narrow Perception Of You?
你似乎觉得我对你有偏见?
But It's You With The Narrow Perception Of Me.
但那只是你对我的偏见
I Love Women. I Have All Their Albums.
我爱她们 我有她们所有的专辑
Shit!
妈的!
You Know, I Think I'd Just Feel Better About This Thing
知道吗? 如果我觉得
If I Didn't Think You Were Re-Entering
你不会和一个平庸到极点的男人
This Hopelessly Dysfunctional Relationship
重拾这段毫无希望的畸恋
With An Aggressively Mediocre White Guy.
我感觉会好些的
I've Spent Time With The Man. Time Stood Still.
我和这个男人相处过
This From Someone Who's Still Hopelessly In Love
这话出自某个 依然和他的前妻...
With His Ex...Whatever.
纠缠不休的人?
Well, At Least She's Cool.
至少... 她很酷
Okay, What Are You -- 4?
好了 你多大了? 4岁?
Perhaps.
也许吧
I Don't Know.
我不知道
We Just Missed It, Hank.
我们就这样阴差阳错 Hank
In Another Lifetime, We Would Have Been A Scorching Couple.
也许来世我们会是情深意重的一对
Yeah.
是吧
But In This One, We --
但今生今世 我们
Missed It. Missed It.
阴差阳错啊...
All Right.
好了
Well, Congratulations.
恭喜
And Best Of Luck In All Your Future Endeavors.
祝你创造未来好运
And Try Not To Forget
别忘掉我
All The Times I Brought You To Fruition --
带给你的所有高♥潮♥
33, To Be Exact.
确切的说 33次
And When Married Guy Goes Back To His Wife,
当已婚男人回到老婆身边
Which He Will,
而且他一定会的
I Hope That You Come Try To Find Me.
我希望你能回来找我
I Hope That You Know Where To Look.
希望你知道去哪里找我
Face Down In A Puddle Of Your Own Sick?
你也看清自己这团糟
Still Not Writing?
还是写不出来?
L.O.L.
L.O.L 该死的L.o.L
L.O.-Fuckin'-L.
L.O.-他妈的-L.
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Hank: You're Quiet.
你很安静
Becca: I Like Quiet.
我喜欢安静
Yeah, Me Too...
是啊 我也喜欢...
As Long As You're Okay.
只要你没事就好
My Heart Hurts.
我的心好痛
Oh, God, Baby. Mine, Too.
天哪 宝贝 我也是
Is It Boy Trouble?
关于男生的问题吗?
Me Too. Well, Girl Trouble.
我也是 或者说是关于女孩子的问题
You Want To Talk About It?
想谈谈吗?
No.
不
I Just Want To Know When It Stops Hurting.
我只是想知道
Well, Here's The Deal,
什么时候会不痛
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表