Oh. Sure.
好吧
Wash The Pussy Off.
把你身上那股女人屁♥股♥味洗掉
Okay.
好吧
That Happened.
这种事很常见
It Was Gonna Happen Sooner Or Later.
迟早会发生这种事的
Do You Think I Was Wrong?
出什么问题了吗?
No, You Did Exactly What I Wanted To Do,
不 你做的正是我想让你做的
Which Doesn't Make It Right.
但这样也不能说 你做的就是对的
I Just Reacted. I Just Picked Her Up.
我就是本能的 把她抱走了
Yeah, Well, You've Always Been A Walking Id, Hank.
是啊 我们总这样唐突 Hank
Which, Oddly Enough, Is The Title Of My Next Novel.
奇怪的是 我正要用那句来做我下个小说的标题
Hmm. What Next Novel?
什么下部小说?
Hey, Let's Just Talk About Becca.
我们就谈谈Beca吧
It's All Kind Of The Same Thing, Isn't It?
这可不是一回事
You Called Me.
你给我打电♥话♥
Yeah. Your Daughter Was In Trouble.
是啊 我认为你该知道
I Thought You Should Know.
你的女儿有麻烦
Bullshit, You Were Alone, And You Freaked Out,
胡说 你一个人 吓坏了
And You Wanted Me To Handle It.
你想让我来解决
I Want You In My Life, Hank.
我想要你在我的生活中存在 Hank
Because You're Still In Love With Me
是因为你还爱着我
And You Want To Have, Like, 10,000 More Of My Babies.
你还想跟我生很多很多孩子
No, It's Because What Happens To Becca
因为Beca的事情是我们共同的责任
Is Our Responsibility,
不管你是否喜欢
And, Like It Or Not, We're Tied To Each Other For Life,
我们这一辈子都要被绑在一起了
Minus The Obvious, Um...
只不过我的责任更明显罢了 是的
Sexual Benefits.
性别优势
You Seem To Have That Pretty Well Covered.
看上去你现在把"性别优势" 掩盖的很好
As I Recall, Our Problems Did Not Extend To The Bedroom.
不只在卧室里
You Stop.
停
We Just Kind Of Sucked At Everything Else.
除了睡觉 我们其他都做的一塌糊涂
Oh, We Were Great Once, And You Know It.
我会同意的 你知道的
Hank, I --
Hank 我
What Are You Doing?
你在干嘛?
Marry Me.
嫁给我
What?
什么?
Don't Marry Him. Marry Me.
别嫁给他 嫁给我
Oh, , Don't Fuck With Me.
噢 Hank 别操♥我♥了
Oh, I Get It. You -- You -- You Want Your Muse Back.
哦 我明白了 你想找回你的娱乐
You'll Save Me, And I'll Save You.
你会拯救我的 我也会拯救你
I Fucked Up.
我的生活一团糟 应该说我们都是这样
I Think We Fucked Up
无论大小事
In Matters Big And Small, And I Never Asked You.
我从未求你帮过我
I'm Asking You Now.
我现在在请你帮我
Marry Me.
嫁给我
You So Want To Get With Me Right Now.
你现在还是想跟我一起的
Oh, I'm So Sorry. Are You Okay?
很抱歉 你还好吗?
Yeah. This Is Mia, Bill's Daughter.
是啊 这位是Mia Bill的女儿
And This Is Hank.
这位是Hank
Y-Y-You Two Know Each Other?
你们俩认识?
No.
不 不认识
Well...
当然
I Do...Recognize You.
我能认出你
Yeah. Sure, I Do.
是 当然能
No.
不
From Your Book.
在你的书里
Your Picture Is On The Back.
你的照片在后面
Karen: Right.
是啊
How Is She?
她怎么样了?
Well, She Hates Us. She's Fine.
她现在正生我们气 会好的
Hey, That Was Really Cool What You Did Tonight.
你今晚做的一切真酷
It's Nice To See Some Good, Old-Fashioned Family Values
在这样沦陷的城市里能看到
In This Morally Bankrupt City Of Ours.
传统的家庭观念真好
That's Me. I'm All About The Family Values.
对我来说 最重要的是家庭观念
What Happened To Your Eye?
你眼睛怎么了?
Yeah, What Did Happen To Your Eye, Hank?
是啊 你眼睛到底怎么弄的? Hank?
Well, You Should See The Other Guy.
你该见见那个打我的男的
Well, I Hope She Doesn't Press Charges.
你不控告她 算她走运
It's Not A She. It's A He -- The Other Guy.
不是女的 是个男的
另外一个男的
是啊
Right. Well, Whatever. I'm Off To Bed. Good Night.
不管怎样 我要睡觉了 晚安
It Was Nice To Meet You, Hank.
很高兴见到你 Hank
Nice To Meet You, Too.
很高兴见到你
She Seems Nice.
她看上去不错
She Is. She's Great.
是啊 她好极了
How Old Might She Be?
她多大了?
16? Wow. 16.
16岁?
I Know What You're Thinking.
我知道你在想什么
No, I Don't Think You Do.
不 我想你不知道
Give Me A Break.
得了吧
Your Jaw Was Practically On The Fucking Floor, Hank.
你的下巴都快掉到地板上了 Hank
You're Such A Dirty Old Man.
你真是个淫♥荡♥的老男人
No, I'm Not.
不 我不是
Oh, I'm Just Fucking With You.
我知道 我就是在和你闹
Goodbye.
再见
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表