Well, We Just Got Offers
Victoria Newsome和Little
From Victoria Newsome And Little Brown,
Brown出版社 刚刚开出了条件
But I Think Random House
我想Random House出版社
Is Gonna Blow Them Out Of The Water.
开出的价钱会一举击败他们
Random House?
Random House出版社?
I Didn't Even Know They Were --
我都不知道他们...
Did I Miss These Calls? I Didn't See Messages.
我是不是错过了他们的电♥话♥?
Some Kahlúa With Your Coffee?
给你的咖啡里加点利口甜酒?
We Seem To Be All Out Of Champagne.
香槟好像没了
I Think The Tv People Drank It All
估计是电视媒体部的人
When They Sold "Slut Wars" Into Syndication.
把"荡♥妇♥之战"卖♥♥给电视台后
Don't Mind If I Do.
庆祝时喝光了
It's Been A Great Ride, Charlie Runkle.
我们合作的相当愉快 Charlie叔叔
We Proved Sex And The Workplace Can Mix.
我们打破了惯例
We Subverted Some Dominant Paradigms.
证明了性和办公可以共存
And From A Feminist Standpoint,
从一个女权主义者的角度来说
We're About To Launch A Major Female Writer.
我们即将推出一名主流女性作家
She Was Great, Wasn't She?
她很出色 对不对?
I Mean, She Was Poised, She Was Funny...
她泰然自若 风趣...
She Had Them Eating Out Of Her Hand
她施舍于人
And Looking Up Her Skirt At The Same Time.
却同时让人们仰慕她
Yeah, That Is Quite A Feat.
的确是有两下子
The Girl's Gonna Sell Five Million Copies
光靠封面照片 这姑娘就能
Based On The Jacket Photo Alone.
卖♥♥出去500万册
And Did You See How Completely Unfazed She Was By Hank?
你没看到她对Hank是多么不屑吗?
I Mean, No Offense, He's A Cool Guy,
无意冒犯 他的确挺酷一个人
But It Was Kind Of Pathetic, Right?
但很可悲 不是吗?
Yeah, Uh, Dani,
是 Dani
I Actually Have A Little Bit Of A Headache, You Know?
我有点头疼
I Think I'm Just Gonna Lie Down Here For A While.
我想躺一会
Okay.
好
You Rest, I'll Take The Calls.
你好好休息 电♥话♥我来处理
So, Here's The Last Of Your T-Shirts.
这是你最后一件T恤
Thanks.
谢谢
You Know, You Can Always Bring Your Stuff Home,
你还是可以把衣服拿回来
Um, For Me To Wash On The Weekends Or Whenever.
我在周末给你洗
I Know.
我知道
'cause Your Dad, Um, You Know,
因为你♥爸♥爸 可能...
He'll Probably Just Buy You New Clothes
见你衣服脏了
When The Old Ones Get Dirty.
就买♥♥新的
That Would Be His Solution --
这就是他的方法...
Mom, I Know.
妈妈 我知道
You Know.
你知道
Yeah.
对
Hey!
嘿!
Wow!
哇
Shit, You're Not Taking Everything, Are You?
该死 你不是要把所有东西都拿走吧?
No. Just The Essentials.
不是 就带些必用品
I'm Gonna Let You Guys -- Give Her A Hand, Yeah?
我还是让你们... 你来帮她吧?
Mom?
妈妈?
Yeah?
嗯?
You And Me...
我们...
I Was Thinking Next Saturday We Could Go To The Getty.
也许星期六我们可以一起去 盖蒂博物馆
Just Us.
就咱俩
That'd Be Great. I'd Love That, Sweetie.
那太好了 我很乐意 亲爱的
[ Sighs ] And So It Begins.
终于开始了
The Non-Custodial Parent Time, Hmm?
摆脱父母管制的日子到了
Oh, Hey, Not The Dark Side Of The Moon.
别把那件带月阴面的带走
I Might Want To Borrow That One.
我想借
It's Way Too Small For You.
你穿太小了
Uh, Yeah. That's Why I Like It.
所以我才喜欢
Whatever.
随你吧
Hey, I Was Just Teasing.
嘿 我开玩笑的
That's What Sisters Do, You Know?
姐♥妹♥们♥都会这样 你明白?
They Borrow Clothes, Talk About Boys,
互相借衣服穿 谈论男孩
Conspire Against The Parental Units...
一起对付父母
You Know, It's Not Gonna Be Any Fun Here Without You.
你不在这了会很无趣的
Was It Fun Before?
之前很有趣?
Hmm, True.
确实
But, Hey, You're Not Gonna Have That Problem Anymore
不过你和爸爸一起住
Living With Your Dad.
就不愁闷了
Like Taking Kafka To The Third Street Promenade.
就像带Kafka去第三大道散步
[ Chuckles ] You're Not Even Excited A Little Bit?
你一点都不觉得兴奋吗?
I Suppose.
应该算有少少咯
Well, Shit, I Would Be Stoked.
要我会开心死的
'cause Your Dad, I Mean, He's A Riot.
你♥爸♥爸就是个狂人
He's Totally Awesome.
多棒的一个人
I'm Not Going To Live With My Dad Because It's Fun.
我和爸爸一起住不是因为好玩
I'm Going Because I Have To.
因为我必须去
I Don't Know If You've Noticed,
不知道你发现了没有
But Your Dad Is About To Marry My Mom.
你♥爸♥爸和我妈妈要结婚了
Yeah, So?
是啊 怎么了?
So It's Really Happening.
也就是说事已成真
He Can't Pretend Anymore That It's Not.
他不能再骗自己
And Whatever Miraculous Thing
无论什么奇迹
He Thought Was Going To Happen With The Writing...
他幻想着写作所带来的神奇改变...
You Know, That Thing He Wrote Back Home In New York
你知道的 就是他在纽约老家写的那部?
That Was Going To Be The Redemption Of Us All?
他以为那本书会将我们救赎
Well, Obviously, That's Not Happening, Either.
很明显 那也是没可能的事
Yeah, I Guess Not.
是啊 我猜也不会
So It's Official.
所以事已如此
Rock Bottom.
木已成舟
The Death Of Hope.
希望也彻底破灭
Can't Leave Him Alone Now.
现在不能不管他
The Man's Got Nothing.
他一无所有
Well, That's Not Entirely True.
不完全是这样的
He's Got You.
他还有你
We Should All Be So Lucky.
我们都是如此的幸运
Loved Your New Novel.
爱死你的新小说了
I Knew From The First Page.
看到第一页 我就看出来了
Strange, Too. It Was Like 1987.
也挺怪异的 正如1987那年
I Went To This Party With Bret Easton Ellis.
我和Bret Easton Ellis一起参加一个派对
I Asked Him Who The Good Young Writers Were.
我问他 有没有什么年轻有为的作家?
He Showed Me That Short Story Of Yours.
他便把你的短篇拿给我看
I Had The Same Feeling When I Read It.
我读这部的时候 重温了那种感觉
Like This Person And I Are Connected Somehow.
就如我和作家心有灵犀似的
Like We Were Gonna Do Something Special Together.
好像我们注定要一起创一番 精彩的事业
Well, I'm Just Overjoyed That You Saw Me In There Somewhere.
你能从书里认出我的手笔 我已经乐不思蜀了
You're All Over It, Pal.
里面都是你的风格 老友
But, Listen, I Got To Ask,
可你听着 我得问问
You Know, Since You Always Tend To Write
你知道,因为你总是倾向于写作
Exactly What You Know...
由于你总是写些你熟知的事情...
What's The Fuckin' Deal?
到底他妈怎么回事啊?
You Have Done Some Fucked-Up Shit In Your Time,
那段时间你的确做过不少糟事儿
But I Didn't Think You'd Do That.
但我没想到你会做这种事
Not Knowingly.
是在不知情的情况下
What, She Tricked You Into It? I Find That Hard To Believe.
她骗你上钩? 这我可不太相信
She Was At A Book Store, And She Was Reading My Book.
她那时在家书店里看着我的书
You Know, That's Always A Great Conversation Starter For Me,
这总是个搭话的好话题
And She Was Cute And Flirty, I Was Half In The Bag, Anyway.
她样甜又充满挑逗意味 我也是喝了点小酒 没全清醒
I Was Just Right For That Moment.
那一刻不出手不行
The Self-Loathing Was Strong In Me That Night.
那晚都是在情不自禁下发生的
I Didn't Know She Was Bill's Daughter,
我不知道她是Bill的女儿
And I Thought She Was In College.
我以为她还是个大学生
You Know, Maybe Older.
或是岁数更大点
I Was Wrong.
我弄错了
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
How'd We Get Ourselves Into This One?
我们咋惹上这种麻烦了呢?
Thank You For Saying "We."
多谢你说了"我们"
Look, I'll Do Whatever You Want Me To Do, You Know?
你说啥我都照办 知道不
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表