Uh, A Little Less Talk Might Be Nice.
少说点话会比较好
Everybody's A Fucking Critic.
每个人都这么挑剔
Hey, Hey. Put Me In, Coach. I'll Bring It Home For You.
嘿 嘿 让我执导你们 帮你们"马"到成功
Do You Think We Should -- I Don't Know --
你觉得我们应该...我不知道
Include Him Somehow?
让他加入吗?
It's Your Fantasy.
这是你一直想要的
Charlie: Uh, Hello?
呃...请问?
I'm Thinking.
我在思考
I Mean, Shit, I Can Sleep With You Any Night Of The Week.
该死的 我每天晚上都能和你睡觉
This Is Not How This Is Supposed To Be.
这不应该是这样的
It's A Fantasy. It's Not Supposed To Be At All.
这是幻想 没什么该不该的
Hey. Thank God You're Here.
嘿 谢谢你来了
Okay, Sweetie. I Got To Go.
亲爱的 我要走了
Where You Going?
你要去哪?
Mia's In Some Fucked-Up Situation With Her Teacher.
Mia跟她的老师在一起 惹了麻烦
She's Kind Of Drunk Or Drugs -- I Don't Even Know.
不知道是喝醉了还是嗑药了
Look, Hey, I'm Gonna Come With You.
等等 我和你一起去
It's Not Your Problem. Stay With Becca.
这跟你没关系 我知道 但我...在这陪Becca
You Don't Know This Guy.
你不了解这个家伙
He's A Sex Crime Waiting To Happen.
他巴望着来出性侵犯什么的
25 Minutes At 300, Okay? Throw That In The Oven.
把烤箱调到300度 加热25分钟 好吧? 把这个放进烤箱
Why Are You Going? Because I Have To.
你为什么要去? 因为我必须去
No, You Don't. It's Just Mia.
不你不需要 不过是Mia
Last I Checked, You Guys Weren't Blood-Related.
据我所知 你们没有血缘关系
Right.
说的对
Your Mother Needs Backup. No, I Don't.
你妈妈需要帮忙 不 我不需要
Can You Stay With Becca? She's Been Waiting For You.
你能不能在这陪Becca? 她一直在等你
You Can't Handle This Guy Alone.
你一个人对付不了他 你在这呆着
He Doesn't Look It, But He's Dangerous.
看起来不像 但他很危险
I Think He's Dan-- Just Let Me Drive.
我觉得他很危险 让我开车
I'll Drive You There. We'll Go. We'll Go Together.
我开车 我们一起去
Here. Do With It What You Will.
这个 你想怎么用就怎么用
Or Maybe You Can Dish It Out But Can't Take It.
或许... 你只是眼大肚子小
Is This Gonna Hurt?
会疼吗?
'cause This Looks Like It Might Hurt.
看起来很疼的样子
That's Kind Of The Point, Isn't It?
重点就在这 不是吗?
I Mean, He's Done Some Pretty Bad Things, This Guy.
这家伙干过不少坏事
He Deserves To Be Punished For Them.
他应该受到惩罚
Things Like What?
什么坏事?
You Know, The Usual.
男人常犯的错
Haah!
哈
Oh, Man. I Got To Get My Camera.
哦天 我要去拿相机
Aah! Motherfucker! Cocksucker! Shit! Fuck!
该死的!见鬼! 对不起
You're Attached To The Fucking Chain!
你他♥娘♥的♥ 这链子缠在你身上了!
Just Don't Move! Get It Off Your Underwear!
别动!把它从你内衣上解下来!
Aaaah!
啊
Finally.
可算来了
You Guys Got To Get This Fucking Jailbait Out Of My House.
你们赶紧把这个小屁孩弄走
Mia, Honey, It's Me. It's Karen.
Mia 亲爱的 是我Karen
Hey, Hey, Wake Up.
嘿 嘿 醒醒
You Know What? This Isn't Just Alcohol.
你知道吗? 光喝酒不能这样
She's Taken Something.
她肯定是吃了什么药物
Hey, Mia. Mia. Mia, Wake Up.
嘿 Mia Mia Mia 醒醒
Hank, You Came.
Hank 你还是来了 是的
What The Fuck's She Talking About?
她说什么呢?
"You Came"?
"你还是来了"?
I Don't Know. She's Confused. Keep Your Eyes Open.
我不知道 她不清醒
Look At Me. Keep Your Eyes Open.
别闭眼 看着我
Do I Look Like I Need Some Fucking Date-Rape Drug?
我看起来像需要用迷♥奸♥药的人吗?
Valium, For Christ's Sakes.
是安定 这家伙把整个来爱得(美国连锁药店)
The Girl's Got A Goddamn Rite Aid In Her Purse.
都装她皮包里
Hank: How Many Did You Take?
你吃了多少? 什么?
What? 5, 4?
什么5 4?
45? 4 Or 5.
45?4还是5
See? Nobody's Gonna Off Themselves With 4.
看? 没人吃4片安定就会晕过去
It's All An Act.
全是演戏
You Know How Fucking Popular
你知道这年头 这些女孩子们
This Shit Is With The Young Ladies?
多喜欢来这套?
Do You Think It's Funny?
我们带你回家 你觉得好玩?
This Is Someone's Child Here, You Asshole!
这是别人的孩子 你这个混♥蛋♥!
They Trusted You!
他们信任你!
You Are Meant To Be Her Teacher!
你本该是她的老师!
You Think I Wanted Sylvia Plath To Come Over Here
你以为我想让希尔维亚-普拉斯(美国诗人)
And Go All Fucking Bell Jar On Me?
过来玩的我团团转?
I'm The One Getting Manipulated Here.
我才是被耍的那个
She Comes Up To Me After Fucking Debate Practice --
是她在辩论赛练习之后 来跟我搭讪的
Do You Want Me To Smack You?!
你想我扇你吗?
Oh, Shit.
哦 见鬼
I Bet She Feels A Lot Better Now.
我敢说她现在感觉好多了
Oh, I See Two. Two What?
哦 天 - 我看到两颗 - 两颗什么?
Two Pills. Is That A Third One There?
两颗药 那里是第三颗吗?
I See Sushi. Is That A Pill?
我看到寿司 那是药片吗?
Aah!
啊
Let's Get The Fuck Out Of Here.
我们走
Ah, Shit, Moody!
该死的 Moody!
Now I'm Gonna Fucking Hurl.
我会收拾你的!
Fuck!
靠!
Uh, Who's Your Primary Care Guy Again?
你第一个医生是谁来着?
How Should I Fucking Know?
我怎么知道?
Jesus Christ, You Think These People
上帝 你觉得这些家伙
Are Ever Gonna Get Around To Sewing Me Up?
会来给我缝针吗?
I'm In Considerable Fucking Pain Here!
我在这快要疼死了!
I'm Sorry, Okay? I Said It A Thousand Times.
对不起 我都说了无数次了
You Know I'm Bad With Mechanical Things.
你知道我不擅长用这些机械工具
Tell That To My Missing Nipple.
跟我被你扯掉的乳♥头♥说
You Took Off Like 12 Layers Of Skin.
你差不多扯掉我12层皮
I'm Sorry, Nipple.
对不起 乳♥头♥
Now That I've Maimed You, Where Am I Gonna Rest My Head?
我把你弄伤了 我该把头靠在哪?
That Was, Like, My Favorite Spot.
那是我最喜欢的地方
Some Fantasy, Huh?
都怪性幻想
How The Fuck Did We End Up Here?
我们怎么会到这地步?
On Some Level, I Think You Want To Punish Me.
某种程度上来说 是你想惩罚我
I Think You Both Wanted To Punish Me.
我猜你们两都想惩罚我
For What?
为什么?
Shit, You Know -- Everything. Husband Stuff.
靠 你知道 因为所有事情 丈夫那方面的
Not Me, Dickwad. Her.
不是说我 笨蛋 是说她
Why The Fuck Would She Want To Punish You?
她为什么想惩罚你?
She Barely Knows You. What The Fuck Does She Care?
她都不了解你 她在乎什么?
I'm Her Boss, Okay?
我是她老板 好不好?
I Make Her Do Humiliating Things All Day.
我整天让她干这干那
You Think She Likes That?
你以为她愿意?
Ow!
哇
What?
怎么了?
You Leaned Wrong.
你靠错地方了
I'm Sorry.
对不起
She's An Interesting Girl, Though, That One.
她是个有意思的女孩
Fantastic Ass.
性感的屁♥股♥
How Is She?
她怎样了?
Oh, Even If She's Fine, She's Gonna Feel
就算她现在没事
Like Seven Different Kinds Of Shit Tomorrow.
明天有她受的
You Gonna Tell Bill?
你会告诉Bill吗?
Well, Yeah. I Mean, I Have To, Right?
当然了 我必须告诉他 不是吗?
Wouldn't You Want To Know If Your 16-Year-Old Daughter
如果是你的16岁女儿
Was Hanging Out With Some Creepy Perv
跟一个比她大一轮多的变♥态♥在一起
Who's Like Twice Her Age?
你不想知道吗?
The Situation May Not Be Exactly As It Seems.
那种情况和我们面前这种 不太相同
Oh, You've Got To Be Kidding.
你开玩笑吧 你站在那个变♥态♥那边?
You're On The Side Of The Pervert, Right? Always.
总得有人站出来帮
Somebody's Got To Stand Up For The Creepy Common Man.
变♥态♥的大众男人说句公道话
You Know, That Should Be A Lesson To You, Hank Moody.
这对你是个教训 Hank Moody
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表