I Looked Myself, You Know. And Then My Back Just --
我自己找 你看
Found It.
结果我的腰 找到了
Oh.
噢
Thank You, Dani.
谢谢 Dani
That's An Advil.
是布洛芬
Oh, You Can Take Lunch.
你去吃午饭吧
Oh, I'll Just Eat Something At My Desk.
我在桌上吃点就行了
Hmm.
嗯
It Was Nice To See You, Mrs. Runkle.
很高兴见到你 Runkle夫人
She's Like Your Little Slave, That One.
她就象你的小奴隶
Uh, You Want To Get Lunch?
想吃午餐不?
I'd Rather Get Laid.
我想和你亲热下
Excuse Me?
什么?
I Want To Change Things Up A Little Bit.
来吧 宝贝
I Used To Come By For Nooners
我想换点花样
All The Time When You Were At Caa.
你在CAA工作时 我每天中午都来找你
Yeah, Well, That Was Caa. Everybody Was Fucking Everybody.
是啊 那是在CAA 大伙都在乱搞
Besides, Dani's Right Outside, There.
而且 Dani还在外头呢
Even Better.
那更好
Come On.
来吧
I'll Lap-Dance You If You Throw Me 20 Bucks.
扔给我20块 我在你腿上热舞
Oh.
噢
Wow.
哇
Oh, You're Already Halfway There.
你已经有反应了嘛
Ahh.
啊
Mmm, That's It.
就这样
Oh, Oh!
噢 噢
Oh, Yeah. Yeah, Baby.
噢耶 宝贝
That's It, Baby.
就这样 宝贝
But Take Your Time.
就这样 宝贝
Take Your Time. Take Your --
慢慢来 慢慢--
Oh.
噢
Maybe I'll Hit Nordstrom's.
我一会去Nordstrom商场逛逛吧
Man: All Right, Testing, Testing, 1, 2.
来 测试一下 1、2
Hey.
嘿
Good. You're On Time, As Usual.
一如既往的准时啊
This Chick Stole My T-Shirt -- My Favorite T-Shirt.
那小娘们偷了我最爱的T恤
The "Keith Richards For President" One.
那件印有"Keith Richards竞选总统"的衣服
The One I Got You At That Little Boutiquey Place?
我在小店给你买♥♥的那件?
I Love That.
我很喜欢那件
I Know. I'm Sad About It.
我知道 伤心死我了
Why Did She Steal Your T-Shirt?
她干嘛要偷你的T恤?
You Really Want To Know?
你真想知道?
Good Point.
有道理
Ladies And Gentlemen, From Venice, California,
女士们先生们 来自加州威尼斯
Please Welcome Kill Jill!
尤请Kill Jill!
Are You Crying?
你哭了?
Shut Up.
闭嘴
Allergies.
过敏而已
We Should Do This More Often.
我们该多这么聚聚
I Mean, I'm Not Deluded Or Anything.
我并没给冲昏了头
I Know You Guys Aren't Gonna Live Happily Ever After.
我知道你们不会有大团圆结局
It's Just Nice To Be Together Sometimes.
有时候能团聚下也挺不错的
As Long As You Guys Don't Hate Each Other,
只要你们不讨厌对方
I Don't See What The Big Deal Is.
我便觉得没什么大不了的
Oh, You Know, Um... This Could Be Uncle Charlie.
可能是Charlie叔叔的电♥话♥
So I'm -- I'm Gonna Just...
我要..
Sure.
没关系
Yes.
你好
You Have To Come Get Me.
你得来接我
Asshole, You Have To. I'm In Trouble.
混♥蛋♥ 你必须过来 我有麻烦了
What Kind Of Trouble?
什么麻烦?
Remember My Teacher?
记得我的老师不?
He's Coked Out Of His Mind,
他磕药磕过头
And He's Trying To Get Me Into A Threesome.
要拉我玩3P
Jesus. Fuck.
我靠
I Can't Call Karen.
我能找 Karen
Don't You Have Any Friends Who Can Come Get You,
你就没一个朋友
A Friend With A Fucking Learner's Permit?
能去接你吗?
Aren't You My Friend, Hank?
难道你不是我朋友吗 Hank?
In A Word, No.
简单说来 不是的
Don't Worry About It. I'll Figure It Out Myself.
那你别担心好了 我自己来搞定
Get The Fuck Off Me, You Asshole!
给老娘滚 贱♥货♥!
Hold On, Where -- Where Are You?
等等 你在哪?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Do You Want To Go To The Movies With Us, Dad?
和我们一起看电影不 爸?
Oh, Would That I Could,
我怎么会不想呢
But It Turns Out That Was Bald Old Uncle Charlie.
不过看来Charlie叔叔那出了点问题
And He's Going Through A Rough Patch,
他遇到了点麻烦
And He Kind Of Needs A Friendly Ear, So...
需要朋友帮帮忙
Uncle Charlie, Huh? Just An Ear? Nothing Else?
Charlie叔叔 是吗? 就帮帮忙 没别的?
Do You Think I'd Rather Be Anywhere Else?
你觉得我更愿意去别的地方?
Hey.
嘿
Moody! Hank Fucking Moody! You Came!
Moody!他妈的Hank Moody!你来了!
What The Fuck Is Up, My Brother From Another Mother?
还好不是我同父异母
Where Is She?
的兄弟
Glad You Could Make It, Mofro.
真高兴你能来 mofro
You Were Expecting Me?
你知道我要来吗?
Yeah, We Thought You Might Want To Partake. Line?
我们觉得你很想来分享一下
Let's Go.
我们走
Hey, Where Are You Going, Man?
嘿 你去哪 伙计?
I Was Hoping You Might Want To Get In On This Action.
我可真希望你能来玩下
Get In On What Action?
怎么个玩法?
You And Me And Betty And Veronica Here Make Three.
你我 Betty和Veronica玩点3P
Well, Four, Actually. I'm Sorry.
4P 很抱歉
My Bad. I'm Fucking Snow-Blind Right Now.
我算错了 我他妈的磕瞎眼了
You Need To Get Out Of The Way.
你给我让开
You're A One-On-One Kind Of Guy.
你喜欢一对一 可以啊 哥们
Tap That Ass, Dude. Go For It.
拍拍那个屁♥股♥,伙计 去吧
Hey, You've Got To Drink The Nectar, Right?
你该好好尝尝这个
One More Word...
再说一句...
...And I Will Put You Through That Fucking Wall.
我就会让你穿墙而出
Okay.
好了
Would You Mind Reading Something Of Mine Sometime?
找个时间读读我的作品吧
That's Good.
这个不错
Fine. Give Me The Silent Treatment.
好 不跟我说话
See Where It Gets You.
看这样
What Were You Thinking?
你能怎么办
I Wanted Out Of There.
你怎么想的?
Sure I Was. I Was In Danger Of Being Bored To Death.
当然有啊 我快无聊而死
You Cried Wolf.
你根本是骗人
So? Maybe I Just Wanted To See You.
或许我只是想见见你
Did You Ever Think
你有没有想过
That Maybe I Did Not Want To See You.
或许我并不想见到你
Never Entered My Mind. You Enjoy The Banter Too Much.
没有 你太喜欢我这么玩弄你
What I Was Enjoying Was Spending Time With My Daughter.
不 我享受的是和我女儿的美好时光
And Karen?
还有Karen吧?
Yes, And Karen.
对 还有Karen
Don't Enjoy It Too Much, Pal.
别太乐于其中 伙计
Why Not?
为什么不呢?
Because She's Marrying My Father.
因为她就要嫁给我爸
You Don't Even Like The Guy. What Do You Care?
你都不喜欢你♥爸♥ 你在乎个屁啊?
Yeah, Maybe He's Not Much Of A Parental Figure.
是啊 或许他不是个称职的父亲
It Doesn't Mean I Don't Want To See Him Happy.
可这并不意味着我不希望他幸福啊
And She Makes Him Happy, Hank.
她给了他幸福 Hank
Captain Fantastic.
奇异船长(约翰列侬)
But The Question Is Does He Make Her Happy?
但关键是他能不能让她幸福
I Mean, Right?
对不对?
That's What You Really Want To Know.
这才是你关心的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表