Previously On "Californication"...
加州靡情 前情提要
How Come You Never Told Me Bill's Daughter Was A Writer?
你从没跟我说过Bill的女儿是作家?
This Young Woman's Written What Could Be The Book Of The Year.
这女孩的作品可能成为年度最畅销
Is That Right?
是嘛?
The Girl's Gonna Sell Five Million Copies
光靠封面照片
Based On The Jacket Photo Alone.
这姑娘就能卖♥♥5百万册
People Are Gonna Recognize My Writing.
人们会发现我的写作风格
No, See, I Covered My Tracks.
我也做了手脚
I Added Little Bits Of Me When I Retyped It.
重新输入电脑的时候加了 一点自己的东西
You Have Done Some Fucked-Up Shit In Your Time,
你确实做过不少糟事
But I Didn't Think You'd Do That. Not Knowingly.
但没想到你会做这种事 我当时不知情
I'll Take The Book Off The Counter -- You Say The Word.
我可以把书压滞 只要你出声
There Are Offers? Many.
有没有出版商开价? 很多
Well, Then I'm Fucked.
那我彻底没辙了
Baby, Come On -- Hey, We Were Taking A Break!
宝贝儿 别这样 我们这不是暂时分开一段嘛!
Are You Totally Serious About Marrying Bill?
你真的要嫁给Bill?
Yes.
当然
What About Hank?
那Hank怎么办?
Are You Questioning Things?
你在怀疑什么吗?
I Question Everything -- It's Very Healthy.
我对一切都质疑 这样很明智 的确很明智
I Just Think You Can't Run Off And Marry A Guy
我只是想 你不能跟自己的真爱上♥床♥之后
After Making Sweet Love To Yours Truly.
跑去嫁给另外一个人
If Anyone Knows Of A Reason Why This Couple Should Not Wed,
如果任何人对这对新人的结合有异议
Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace.
请现在说出来 否则请永远缄口不提
What?
干嘛?
Uh, Wait, Hold On. Hold On.
等等 等等
Stop. One Minute. Time Out.
就一会儿 中场休息一下
Since You Are Bringing It Up,
既然你提起这茬儿
There Is Something I Would Like To Express.
我有话想说
I Just Want To Put It On The Table.
只是想把事情摊开了说
Karen, I've Got A Car --
Karen 我有一辆车...
There's More.
当然还有别的
You Just Say The Word, And I'll Pull It Around Front.
只要你开口 我就把车开到门口
You Get In, You Grab The Becca, Off We Go.
上车 带上Becca 咱们走
Bill, I'm Sorry -- You're Not Invited.
Bill 对不起 没邀请你
Doesn't Have Much Of A Back Seat.
后座没那么大地儿
What Do You Say, Karen? It's Not Too Late.
怎么样Karen? 现在还不算晚
It's Never Too Late.
永远都不晚
Aaaaahh!
啊
Slow Down!
天哪!
Are You Okay?
你还好吗?
Oh, Sweetie.
哦 亲爱的
Yeah. Just A Bad Dream.
我没事 做了个噩梦
Better Get Moving --
该起床了...
Wedding's At 3:00.
婚礼3点就开始了
I Laid Out Your Clothes.
你的礼服我准备好了
There's Coffee.
还有咖啡
Oh, Happy Day.
哦 大喜日子来了
Okay, The Fucking Bunny Goes Around The Fucking Left...
长头儿绕左边...
Oh, My God, Honey. You Look So Beautiful.
我的天 宝贝儿 你真漂亮
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸? 嗯?
It Happened.
来了
What Happened?
什么来了?
It.
那个
It What?
什么那个?
It!
就是那个!
It?
哪个?
The It!
就是那个呗!
Oh, It!
哦 你的那个!
Shit.
该死
Oh, I'm So Sorry, Sweetie.
对不起 亲爱的
I Should Have Been Set Up For Such A Momentous Event
我应该为年轻女孩一生中
In The Life Of A Young Woman.
如此重要的时刻早做准备
I Should Have Had Some Kind Of Kit Prepared.
应该先买♥♥好
Are You Okay? Do You Need To Sit Down?
你还好吗? - 要不要坐下?
Are You There, Dad? It's Me -- Becca. I'm Fine.
你还清醒吗?爸爸 是我 ... Becca 我没事
I'm Not Going To Die Or Anything. I Just Got My Period.
我又不是要死 只是来例假了而已
Shh-Shh-Shh!
嘘!
Can We Keep Moving? Yeah.
能不能赶紧办事? 能
Aha! Okay.
能
Whoa, Whoa -- Oh, Dear.
喔喔 ... 喔 天哪
What?
什么?
I Kinda Need Those.
我需要那个
Yeah, I Probably Need Them More Than You.
嗯 但我比你更需要
Uh, Well, Let Me Buy Them Off You.
那我跟你买♥♥
No.
不
Can I Buy A Couple?
我能买♥♥几个吗?
Ew, No!
你咋那么变♥态♥呢 不行!
Let Me Just Buy A Couple Tampons From You.
就让我买♥♥几个棉条
I Can't Buy One Tampon? One Tampon.
跟你买♥♥一个棉条总可以吧?
No, I Won't Sell You One Tampon.
就一个棉条 我才不会卖♥♥棉条给你
Do You Have Any Cash?
一个棉条都不卖♥♥? 你有现金吗?
Here's An Idea -- Why Don't You Try Another Store?
我有个主意 你干嘛不去其他店?
They Make A Lot Of These Things, You Know?
因为这玩艺多得很 你知道吗?
You Don't Understand. I'm In A Big Hurry.
你不明白 我赶时间 哦是嘛?!
I Need Those Actual Tampons.
我真的需要棉条
Bye Now.
买♥♥吧
Lady, You Know What? You Are Not Very Nice.
女士?你不太友善啊
Excuse Me?
什么?
If I Was In The Market For, Say...
如果我在一个超♥市♥里
I Don't Know, Adult Diapers,
买♥♥成人尿布 而碰巧有个
And Some Poor, Incontinent Soul Walked By
比我更需要那种尿布的
Who Obviously Needed Them More Than I Did,
大小便失禁的可怜人出现
I Would Surrender Those Diapers.
我肯定会让给他
Good To Know, Asshole!
很高兴知道 混♥蛋♥!
Everything Okay?
还好吗?
This Guy's Being A Total Dick.
这家伙简直就是混账
He's Trying To Steal My Tampons.
他想偷我的棉条
Why Do You Want To Steal A Woman's Tampons?
你怎么回事? 干嘛要偷女人的棉条?
I Wasn't Trying To Steal Her Tampons.
我不是要偷
I Was Trying To Buy Them Off Her.
我是想跟她买♥♥
What The Fuck You Want To Buy My Wife's Tampons For?
你要买♥♥我太太的棉条干嘛?
You Two Are A Charming Couple. You Been Together Long?
你们俩真是夫唱妇随 在一起很久了?
Are You Looking To Get Your Ass Kicked?
你找打啊?
Normally, I'd Say, "Go For It -- Kick His Ass,"
要平时我会说 "跟他打"
Sweetie, You're Right.
亲爱的 你说的对
When You're Right, You're Right.
说的一点不错
Let's Blow This Popsicle Stand.
咱得赶紧离开这个鬼地方
Hey, Enjoy The Shit Out Of Your Tampons.
嘿 好好"享用"你的棉条
Thanks A Lot.
谢谢
Go, Becca. Becca, Go!
走 Becca Becca快走!
Go! Go!
快跑!
Becca! Woman: Honey!
Becca! - 亲爱的!
By The Heineken! Yeah! You're Open!
厕所就在摆喜力啤酒那儿! 对! 有空挡了!
She's The One Who Needs Them?
是她需要?
No, They're For Me. I Like To Use Them As Earplugs.
不 是我用 我用它们当耳塞
First Time?
第一次?
First Time.
第一次
Where's Your Mother?
你妈妈呢?
She's Getting Married Today.
她今天要结婚了
We're On Our Way To The Wedding.
我们正要去参加婚礼
Oh, She's Not Married To Your Father -- What A Surprise.
哦 她不是要嫁给你♥爸♥爸 真让人"惊讶"啊
Do You Need Some Help, Sweetie?
要我帮你吗 宝贝儿?
That's Not A Terrible Idea, Honey.
这主意不是太糟 亲爱的
I'm Sorry.
对不起
What Are You Gonna Do?
你想怎么做?
When It Comes To The Woman I Love,
一涉及我爱的女人
I Don't Think, I Just Act.
就完全失去理智
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.
对对对
I Messed You All Up.
把你衣服都搞乱了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表