That's It?
是真的
Because I Didn't Want To Lose That Completely -- You.
因为我不想彻底失去你
And It Fucked Me Up For A Long Time
让我难受了很长一段时间
Because I Would Wake Up And I'd Smell You
我闻着你的味道醒来
And I'd Think You Were There.
以为你还在身边
And That Would -- My Heart Would Break All Over Again.
但事实上 这让我心都碎了
I Think That's Why I Go In For The Kiss All The Time.
所以每次见到你我都想亲你
I Know, Yeah.
我知
I Think I'm Going For... Another Hit.
而且我想我还想 再来一次
Have You Washed Those Sheets Yet?
床单你洗了吗?
Oh, Well, You Know, I Had To Throw Them Away.
哦 我不得不把它们扔了
Oh, Good.
哦 很好
Yeah, This Hot Little Starbucks Barista
对 一个星巴克的咖啡员
Got Her Period All Over Them.
把她的经血弄到上面了
You're So Fucking Disgusting.
你这个恶心的家伙
You See? Look At That. You See?
你瞧 你瞧瞧
Why Do You Have To Say Shit Like That?
为什么你喜欢说屎?
Why Can't We Be Together?
我们凭什么能在一起
That's What I Don't Understand.
这就是我不明白的
You Know What? You Don't Want To Be With Me.
你知道吗? 你不想和我在一起
You Think -- I Know You Think You Do.
我知道你以为你想
But If I Were To Give Myself To You,
一旦我把自己交给你
You Would Run For The Hills,
你就会朝三暮四
'cause You're Not In Love With Me, Hank.
因为你爱的不是我 Hank
You're In Love With The Idea -- The Idea Of Love.
你喜欢的那种感觉 爱的感觉
Now, On That Brave, Profound Note,
这个意义深远的谈话之后
I'm Gonna Go And Get Some Coffee.
我要去倒点咖啡
How You Can Be So Fucking Beautiful
你美丽非凡
And So Fucking Wrong?
但也大错特错了
What?
什么?
You're Running For The Hills.
你又朝三暮四了
Unh-Unh. Yes, You Are.
是的 你是的
Oh, My God!
哦天哪!
I'm Sorry.
对不起
Calm Down, Girly Man.
冷静 娘娘腔
It's Not Like I Blew You Or Anything.
只是亲亲你 不是给你口♥交♥或怎样
Get Off Of Me.
下去
Hey, I'm Taking You Up On Your Offer.
嘿 你说你要帮我的
Read This And Give Me Notes.
看看这个帮我修改
Now?!
现在?!
Yeah. What Else Are You Doing?
对啊 你有其它事情吗?
What Happened Last Night?
昨晚发生什么了?
Too Drunk To Drive? Too Limp To Fuck?
喝的太多不能开车?
Does My Father Have Anything To Worry About?
老二太软站不起来? 我爸爸要担心什么吗?
Karen: Hey, Mia?
下去 嘿 Mia?
Mia?
Mia?
Hey. You're Up.
嘿 你起来了
Good Morning... To You.
早上好
Have You Seen Mia Anywhere?
看见Mia了吗?
No, Who? Mia, No.
没有 谁?Mia 没有
No.
没有 - 我找不到她
Uh, Okay.
好吧
About Last Night...
关于昨晚
Let's -- Let's -- Let's Not And Say We Did.
别说这个
Really? You Don't Want To Talk About It?
真的?你不想谈谈?
Not So Much...Now.
不想...至少现在
That's Fine.
好吧
I'm Just A Little Raw.
我还没清醒过来
It's Too Soon For Me.
现在说太早
Are You Okay? You're Being Kind Of Weird.
你还好吗?你有点怪怪的
Do You Feel --
你是不是感觉...
No, No, I'm Good. I'm Good.
没 我很好
Do You Want Me To Get You Some Advil?
要不要给你拿点止痛药吗?
No, No, No. No, No. No, I'm Good.
不 不 不用 我很好
I'll Put Some Coffee On.
我去煮点咖啡
Thank You. You're Too Good To Me.
谢谢 你对我太好了
Ooh. What About Last Night?
昨晚怎么样?
Does My Father Have Anything To Worry About?
有没有什么
No More Than Usual.
要我爸爸担心的?
[ Indistinct Conversations ]
没什么特别的
Oh, My God!
哦 我的天!
You Look So Lame.
你看起来真糟糕
Well, Good, Because That's Exactly The Look
很好 看起来真糟糕
That I'm Going For.
我就想这样
Have A Seat.
坐吧
Don't Mind If I Do.
不客气
Coffee?
咖啡?
For The Love Of God, Yes.
我就不客气了当然了
Times?
时代报刊?
Boo-Ya.
太棒了
What?
怎么了?
You Eat Pop-Tarts?
水果馅饼吃吗?
Hello?
喂?
Pop-Tarts?
水果馅饼吃吗?
Uh-Huh. I Know.
我知
Yeah, We're Good.
我知道
I Know. Yeah, We Miss You, Too.
我知道 我们也想你
So Much.
非常想
When Are You Coming Back?
你什么时候回来?
Okay, Uh-Huh. Yeah.
好的 好
I've Got To Go.
我要走了
I'll Call You Later.
晚点给你打电♥话♥
Bye.
再见
Bye-Bye, Mia.
拜拜 Mia
Yes, She's Right Here.
她就在旁边
Mmm.
嗯
What?
什么?
Mia: "Rome Is Burning," He Said,
"罗马在燃烧"
As He Poured Himself Another Drink.
他在给自己倒酒时说
"Yet Here I Am, Knee-Deep In A River Of Pussy."
"现在我就在这
"Here It Comes," She Thought,
跪在众多的石榴裙下"
"Another Self-Indulgent, Whiskey-Soaked Diatribe
"又来了" 她想"又一次放纵的"
About How Fucking Great Everything Was In The Past..."
"酒精浇注的抨击 鼓吹着往昔的美好"
"...And How All Us Poor Souls Born Too Late
"可怜我们这些人
"To See The Stones At Wherever
出生太晚而错过的大♥麻♥遍地"
"Or Snort The Good Coke Like They Had At Studio 54,
"以及在54演播室 吸上好可♥卡♥因♥的时代"
"Well, We Had All Just Missed Out
"我们正好错过了所有
On Practically Everything Worth Living For."
值得我们活下去的东西"
And The Worst Part Was, She Agreed With Him.
"最糟糕的是 她认同他的说法"
I Felt Bad.
我很后悔
You Were So Nice To Me, And I Totally Took Advantage.
你对我那么好 我却骗了你
So...
所以...
Do You Want To Get High And Listen To Some Records?
你想再爽一把然后听听音乐吗?
By The Way, My Name Is --
还有 我叫...
"Here We Are," She Thought, "At The Edge Of The World,
"现在"她想 "我们站在世界边缘 "
"The Very Edge Of Western Civilization,
"西方文明世界的边缘"
"And All Of Us Are So Desperate To Feel Something,
"所有人都不顾一切的 要感觉到些什么 任何感觉"
"Anything, That We Keep Falling Into Each Other
"所以我们不断爱上他人
And Fucking Our Way Towards The End Of Days."
疯狂做♥爱♥一直到生命尽头"
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表