And Reinvented Yourself As A Poor Man's Mcinerney.
把自己改头换面 成可怜的神经质
How Am I Doing?
怎么样?
Pretty Good -- A Lot More Gracious Than Mine.
很不错 比我的评论档次高很多
I-I Blacked Out There In The Middle,
中间的情节 听得我都晕了
When You Were Really Strumming My Pain With Your Fingers,
你拼命用手指拨弄着我的痛处
But...
不过...
Well Done.
说的好啊
How Long You Been Working On That?
想了多久?
A Couple Of Weeks.
几星期吧
It's A Good Story.
故事情节真不错
Any Idea How It Ends?
想好怎么结尾了吗?
Hey, Where Are You Going?
嘿 你干什么呢?
I Have To Get To Work.
我得上班去
A Job? What Do You Do?
上班? 你做什么的?
Well, Don't You Remember? I'm A Poor Gal's Martha Stewart.
不记得了? 我是个想成为 玛莎-斯图特的可怜姑娘
Don't You Remember I'm An Asshole?
你不记得 我是个混♥蛋♥了?
Right. I'm An Attorney.
对 我是个律师
Oh, Then We're Both Assholes.
喔 那咱俩都是混♥蛋♥了
What's Your Thing?
你是怎么想的
Aye, You Must Be A Busy Girl.
啊 那你一定很忙
That I Am, Which Is Why I Have To Skedaddle.
说对了 所以我得急着走了
I Can't Believe You Were Trying
不敢相信
To Slink Out Of Here Without Saying Goodbye To Me.
你不说再见就想逃出去?
Hank. Please.
Hank 拜托
I Assume This Was A One-Time Thing.
我觉得这不过是一♥夜♥情♥
Why Would You Assume Something Like That?
你怎么能这么觉得?
No Offense, But You Don't Seem Like The Kind Of Guy
无意冒犯 可你看起来
Who's Looking For A Lot Of Repeat Business.
似乎不喜欢重复做一件事
I'm Offended. How About Tonight?
冒犯到我了 今晚怎么样?
Are You Sure?
你确定?
Yeah, A Proper Date -- Dinner, 20Th-Century Style.
嗯 正当约会 一起晚餐 20世纪的方式
I'd Be Just As Happy To Come Back Here.
能回到这儿来 我就很高兴了
No. No, No, No. Dinner.
不 不 不 晚餐先
A Girl's Got To Eat.
女孩子都得吃嘛
That She Does.
嗯 是得吃
Uh, Are You Gonna Flush? Aah!
脸红了?
What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干吗?
The Redhead Let Me In.
红头发女人让我进来的
Question -- Does The Carpet Match The Drapes, Hanky-Panky?
提问: 地毯跟窗帘配吗 暧昧大叔?
You Scared The Shit Out Of Me.
你吓死我了
I Know. You Screamed Just Like A Little Girl.
我知道 你尖叫起来像姑娘似的
Kind Of A Turnoff, Actually.
挺倒胃口的 其实
What The Fuck Do You Want?
你♥他♥妈♥的想要怎么样?
I'm Late. What?!
我迟了 什么?! 那怎么可能?!
That's Not Possible. I-I-I Wore A Condom.
我 我 我戴套的!
That's -- That Would Be Like The Immaculate Conception.
那... 那简直就是 圣灵怀胎
And You -- You're The One Who -- Y-You --
你 你就是...
And Then You Left.
然后你就走了
I'm Late For School.
我上学迟了
Oh. Okay.
很好
Well, Then, What Do You Want From Me,
很好 那你要我♥干♥什么?
Besides The Obvious?
除了显而易见的那事儿
Don't Flatter Yourself, Champ.
别吹捧自己 幻想狂
I Have A Creative-Writing Course,
我正在上创造写作的课
And I Need To Turn Something In Today, So...
今天得交作业了 所以...
Okay, What's The Problem? It's Creative Writing.
嗯 那有什么问题? 创造写作嘛
Be Creative. Write Something.
拿出点创造性 再动笔写写
This From A Guy Who Hasn't Written A Word In Five Years?
五年啥都没写 也敢这么说?
Nobody Likes A Smartass.
没人喜欢自以为是的家伙
You Must Have Some Piece-Of-Shit Short Story
你这儿肯定有几个
You Never Published Around Here Somewhere.
从没发表过的小故事
No. No, Nothing.
没 没 没有
Karen: Hank?
Hank?
Stop That.
别这样!
And Don't Move.
不准乱跑!
Don't Fuck Around.
别胡闹
Do Not Fuck Around!
别胡闹!
It's Not Funny.
可不是闹着玩
Hey, Look Who's Here.
嘿 看谁来了
You Don't Call. You Don't Write.
这么多天 你也不打个电♥话♥ 也不写封信啥的
You Look Like Shit.
你看上去糟透了
And You Look Beautiful --
你美极了
Far Too Beautiful For These Four Walls.
对这四面墙来说 是在太美了 咱们出去吃早饭吧
I'm Getting Coffee. No, We'll Go Out. We'll Get It.
我要喝咖啡 不 咱们出去吧 出去再喝
Get Dressed.
快穿衣服
Fuck!
妈的!
Hank?
Hank?
Yeah?
怎么了?
I Just Wanted --
我只是想...
What, No Points For Safety?
怎么了? 备不时之需都不行?
Yes, But Magnums? Wow.
行啊 不过超大型? 哇噢~
Yeah, Well, You Know.
嗯 你也知道
Did You Have A Growth Spurt?
突然强壮起来了?
Well, No, I Been -- I Been Working Out.
没有 我...最近一直在锻炼
Just A Lot Of Vitamins.
吃很多♥维♥生素罢了
I Got A Whole -- I Got A Regimen.
我在养生
Hank, Do Not Quit This Job.
Hank 别放弃这份工作
It's Hardly A Job, Karen.
这哪算什么工作 Karen
It's A Blog.
写写博客而已
It's By Far The Best Thing That's Happened To You
好久都没那么好的事了
In A Long Time, And You're Good At It.
正巧你又擅长
Well, I Just Can't Work For Bill.
我只是没法替Bill工作
Why Not?
为什么不行?
Well, For One, He's A Dick.
首先 他是个混♥蛋♥
Could You Just Swallow Your Stupid Pride
你就不能收起你那愚蠢的自负
And Keep The Job, Keep Writing,
好好工作
Keep Doing What You Were Put On This Planet To Do?
继续写作 继续做好本分?
What Else Is There For You
除了沉溺在一堆没用的娘们中间
Besides Drowning In A Sea Of Pointless Pussy?
你还能做点什么?
It's The Neighbors.
是邻居家
Okay. Do You Know What?
得了 知道吗?
I Should Go In There. I'm Gonna Go In There.
我得进去 - 我得进去 - 别
I'm Gonna Go In There And Tell Her What To Expect
我得进去告诉她 该期望什么
And How To Treat It.
该有什么心态
It's Only Fair.
只是讲讲清楚
There Are Some Images
里面有些情景 你不会想让它们
You Don't Want Floating Around Your Pretty Little Head.
浮现在你漂亮的脑袋里
Trust Me, It's Like A Mapplethorpe Shoot In There,
相信我 里面就跟Mapplethorpe 拍的照片一样
Shut Up, Okay? Shut Up.
闭嘴 行吗? 闭嘴!
Ugh!
恶
Keep The Job, Hank.
继续干这活儿 Hank
Do It For Becca's Sake.
算是为了Becca
Give Her Something To Look Up To.
给她点理由尊敬你
Thanks For Stopping By.
谢谢来访
Just Suppose You're A Guy
假设你是个男人
And You're Getting A Massage From Another Guy,
正让另个家伙帮你按♥摩♥
And It's Nice, It's Relaxing.
感觉很棒 很放松
Then All Of A Sudden, You Get A Little Tingle,
突然 你感到一激灵
A Little Unintentional Stim.
无意识的兴奋
What Do You Call That,
你叫它什么
Where You Get A Little Turgidity?
你感到有点肿胀的地方?
You Know, You Get A Rollover Going There.
所以你必须要翻身 要不然就给人看到...
That Was Nora From Hell-A Magazine.
Hell-A杂♥志♥的Nora
She Wants To Know When She Can Expect The New Piece.
她想知道什么时候 她能等到新稿子
What Would You Call That Phenomenon?
那个现象你称之为什么?
Hank, The Whole Idea Behind The Blog Is An Ongoing Narrative.
Hank 博客的整体思想 是个延续故事
You Understand?
你明白吗?
A Series Of Events That Follows Another Series Of Events.
一系列事件接着又一系列事件
I Get That. I Get That. I Really Do.
明白 明白 我真的明白
I Just Can't Whore Myself Out To The Tall Man Anymore.
我只是不能再去 任那些猛♥男♥凌♥辱♥我
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表