Nah, It's Cool.
没事
I'm Sorry, Man.
真对不起 兄弟
Am I Good? Yeah.
我看起来还立整不? 不错
How's The Hair? Looks Good.
头发呢?
Bill: We're A Blended Family, And I Want The Kids On That Side...
头发漂亮着呢
Mia: Hey, Dad.
嘿 爸爸
Hey.
嘿
Where's Karen?
Karen在哪?
Cold Feet?
变卦了?
That's Very Sweet Of You, Honey, And Very Supportive.
你真会说话 如此的支持我们
Throw A Couple Of Drinky-Poo's In Her,
让她多喝两杯 或是往里面放点
Hey!
嘿!
You're Lucky I Have A Very Sophisticated Sense Of Humor.
我有如此"久经考验"的幽默感 算你走运
You'll Miss My Dark, Sardonic Wit
等我为新书宣传全国奔走的时候
When I'm Criss-Crossing The Nation On My Book Tour.
你会怀念我黑色又充满讥讽的智慧
Yes, Um... About Your Book.
对 嗯...- 关于你的书
You Read It? What'd You Think?
你看了?
Well, Uh, I Wanted To Save This
怎么样?
Until After We Got Back From The Honeymoon, But...
本来想在蜜月回来后再跟你说
I Can't, In Good Conscience, Let You Publish It,
先不论当前出版界的大气候
Not Given The Current National Climate.
但凭良知来看 我没办法让你出版
What The Fuck Are You Talking About? Mia, Watch Your Language.
他妈的说什么呢你? - Mia 你怎么说话呢?
Where Is This Coming From?
到底怎么回事?
Believe It Or Not, I'm Fairly Successful At What I Do,
随你信不信 在我工作的这行 我相当的成功
And Something Called... "Fucking & Punching"
但我16岁女儿写的
By My 16-Year-Old Daughter
什么"做♥爱♥&击拳"
Might Bring Me Some Undesirable Attention.
会给我带来不好的影响
You Can't Do This. It's My Book. I Wrote It.
你不能这么做 那是我的书 我写的
I Can Do Whatever The Fuck I Want With It.
我想做出版就他妈出版 你想在这事上考验我的耐心?
I'm In Business With Half Of These Publishers.
我跟一半的出版商都有生意往来
If I Want To Make Something Go Away, It Goes Away.
如果我想封♥杀♥某些书 就一定能封♥杀♥掉
That's Not What This Is About -- Your Reputation.
但这事的重点不在于...你的名声
Well, The Content Is A Little Unsettling, Wouldn't You Agree?
你不觉得书的内容有些让人不舒服吗?
The Whole Thing Reads Like Some Teenage Girl's Fantasy
整一书读起来象是某个未成年少女
About Having An Affair With Some Depraved Asshole
有着想跟堕落混♥蛋♥鬼混的性幻想
Who Bears A Striking Resemblance
而这个混♥蛋♥碰巧又和我最讨厌的
To My Least Favorite American Novelist.
美国小说家极为相似
What Makes You Think It's Fantasy?
什么让你认为这是幻想?
Mia.
Mia
Take A Hit. No!
来一口 不!
I Can't Get High On My Wedding Day.
我怎么能在大喜日子抽到High? 你疯啦?
Yes, You Can.
你当然可以
Yes, I Did.
我当年结婚那天就是
Yeah, And Look How That Ended Up.
看看你的婚姻落得什么下场
Now, You're Aware That Once You Say, "I Do,"
你得清楚一旦你
It's Gonna Be You...
说了"我愿意" 你将会...
Can You Handle That Shit? That's Big.
你能承受的了不? 很大
A Baby Arm Is Very Big, Marcy. That's Gonna Hurt.
Bill的老二很大 Marcy - 绝对很有"冲击"力
Especially In The Ass.
尤其在"冲击"后♥庭♥时
Has Bill Requested The Ass Yet?
Bill要求过"走后门"没?
No, And He's Not Gonna Get It!
才没! 而且我也不会让他得逞的
Not Even On His Wedding Night?!
洞房♥夜也不成吗?!
You Don't Deny Your Man The Ass. You Give It To Him.
你男人要"走后门"时 你就顺从他 就让他干吧
Because Once He Knows He Can Have That,
因为一旦他知道他可以"走后门"
He Ain't Gonna Want That Shit Anymore -- Believe That.
他就再也不会想搞你后面 信我吧
Seriously, Though,
不过 说真的
I Think You're Doing The Right Thing Here.
我觉得你嫁得好
You Are So Fucking Full Of Shit.
你胡扯吧你
You Hated Him.
你根本就讨厌他
Last Week, You Said He Made Your Labia Shrivel.
上周 你还说 看到他 你下♥体♥就干到阴♥唇♥缩水
My Labia.
我的小阴♥唇♥啊
Sorry. No One Was A Bigger Hater Than Me,
真抱歉 - 没人比我更愤世嫉俗
But Bill's A Good Guy -- He Is!
不过Bill这人不错... - 他根本就是嘛!
He's A Man Of Substance. Yes.
他是个很实际的男人 是的
He's Not A Lost Boy. No.
他可不是一个迷茫的男孩 不是的
'cause Believe Me, Once You've Seen The Love Of Your Life
相信我 当你看到自己的挚爱
Hit In The Face With Another Woman's Ejaculate,
被另外一个女人的潮♥吹♥液 射了满脸?
Your Perspective Changes --
你整个人生观都发生了变化
It Fucks You Up.
伤透了你的心 让你的天真无邪一去不复返啊
You Lose Your Innocence. That Shit Is Fucked Up.
总之就是搞到你一塌糊涂
Hey, Marce...
嘿 Marce...
I Slept With Hank.
我和Hank上过床
Okay, Either I'm Really Fucking Baked,
要么是我真的抽迷糊了
Or You Just Told Me That You Boned Hank.
要么就是你刚刚告诉我你和Hank干过
His Dad Had Just Died, So...
他爸刚去世 所以...
You're Such A Slut!
你真一荡♥妇♥!
I Know.
我知道
Was It Good?
很爽不?
Yeah...
是啊...
It Was Sad.
也很悲伤
Like "Coming And Crying" Sad,
象"一边高♥潮♥一边泪流"般的悲伤?
Or Like "Dirty And Shameful" Sad?
还是"下流可耻"般的悲伤?
I Don't Know.
我不知道
No, No, No, You Stupid Bitch!
别别 你这个蠢婆娘!
You're Gonna Fuck Your Make-Up!
别把你的妆给哭花咯 姑奶奶!
Oh, Happy Thoughts!
想点开心的事情!
What Up, Runkle?
好啊 Runkle?
Hey There.
好啊
You Better Pace Yourself, Young Lady.
你最好悠着点喝 小姑娘
Why? I'm Fucked.
为什么? 我糟透了
My Dad Won't Let Me Publish "Fucking & Punching."
我爸不让我出版"做♥爱♥&击拳"
"National Climate" And Whatnot.
考虑到"出版界的大气候"啥的
Really? I Don't Really Know What You're Talking About,
是么? 虽然不知道你说什么呢
"National Climate And Whatnot," But That's Good News.
什么"出版界的大气候"啥的 但(出不成书)是个好消息啊
You Got What Was Coming To You After All.
你终于得到应有的报应
What Do You Know About It?
你知道什么啊你?
I Know You Fucked And Punched Him --
我知道你上了他 还打了他...
Set Him Up, Stole His Book.
陷害他 偷了他的书
Oh, Ho-Ho-Ho, What Are You Gonna Do About It, Huh?
喔喔 你能怎样呢?
Spank Me?
打我屁屁?
You Ladies Talk About Everything, Don't You?
你们女人们无所不谈
Just The Stuff Worth Talking About.
只是谈些值得八卦一下的东西
How Long It Take Her To Drop That One?
那她跟你八卦了多久这件事?
Two Sips Of A Soy Macchiato,
2口玛奇朵咖啡的工夫
But, Hey,
不过 嘿
I Always Knew You Had A Little Bit Of Kink In You.
我一直都觉得 你骨子里坏得很
I Could Tell.
我能看出来
Yeah? You Looking To Get A Little Of That Now?
怎么? 你现在想尝尝我的"坏"?
You Do Realize You're Hitting On A Teenage Girl?
你应该察觉到自己在调戏 未成年少女
I Thought That Was Your "Thang."
这不就是你好的那口儿吗?
Gross.
恶心
At Least It All Worked Out For The Best, Right?
起码事情都向好的方面发展 对吗?
Hank Gets His Book Back,
Hank能拿回自己的书
And You Get To Crawl Back To The Hole From Whence You Came.
而你哪儿来回哪儿去
This Ain't Over Till It's Over.
这事还没得完
You, Lilliputian -- You're Going With Me.
你 小矮妞...你和我来
Don't Scratch It.
别划花了我的车
And You -- She Wants To Talk To You.
你...她要和你谈谈
You Had Sex With Her!
你和她上过床!
She Told You? She Told Me.
她告诉你了? 她告诉我了
And You Gotta Hit That Shit Again --
你可得和她再来一场
Give Her Some Of That Daddy Dick.
让她在见识一下你的老练功夫
Fuck Her Into Doing The Right Thing Here.
干到她回头是岸
[ Laughing ] There's Something Seriously Wrong With You,
你严重不对劲啊你 哎呀妈呀 你大♥麻♥抽多了
And You're Stoned.
吓着我咋整?
Behave Yourself.
别乱来
Wow...
哇
You Look Incredible...
你真漂亮...
...Except For The Makeup, Which Is A Little Hooker-Ish.
除了你的妆 跟妓似的
Maybe That's What You're Going For, I Don't Know.
可能你特意化成那样的 我不知道
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表