Previously On "Californication"...
"加州靡情" 前情提要
So, Hank. Meredith.
那么Hank
Do You Know What The Worst Thing Is?
你知道最坏的事情是什么吗?
You're Not Writing.
你没有写作
Are You Familiar With Hell-A Magazine?
你对Hell-a杂♥志♥熟不熟悉?
Hell, No.
见鬼 不熟悉
They Would Like You To Blog For Them. Do You Have A Gun?
他们想让你帮他们做博客 你有枪没?
You're Out There Sticking Your Dick In Anything That Moves.
你一看见会走动的东西就上
My Name Is Hank.
我叫Hank
I Know.
我知道
Mia.
我叫Mia
Who Did She Go With? Bill's Daughter.
她和谁一起走的?
How Old Is She? 16.
她多大
This Is Mia, Bill's Daughter. And This Is Hank.
这是Mia Bill的女儿 这是Hank
Y-You Two Know Each Other?
你们认识?
No.
不
I Need You, Baby. No.
我需要你 宝贝 不
Hank, Hank, I'm Getting Married.
Hank Hank 我就要结婚了
Don't Marry Him. Marry Me.
不要嫁给他 嫁给我
Hey.
嘿
Becca.
Becca
I Hate You.
我恨你
What Are You Thinking About?
你在想什么呢?
I'm Thinking About How Much
我在想我到底有
I Absolutely Fucking Loathe This City.
多他妈的讨厌这个城市
Just As I Was Thinking About How Much I Absolutely Love It.
就像我在想我究竟有爱它一样
Meanwhile, I Haven't Written A Goddamn Word
还有 自从我到这
Since We Got Here.
我他妈的没写过一个字
You Need To Relax.
你需要休息一下
I Just Miss New York, Honey.
我只是很想念纽约 宝贝
You Know, And I Miss You, Because You're Still There,
你知道吗 我想念你
In That Big, Thick Head Of Yours.
因为你还被困在自己沉重的头脑中
Come Back To Us, Hank.
回来和我们一起吧 Hank
Your Girls Miss You.
女儿和我都很想你
Woman: So, Who Are You Talking To?
你在跟谁说话呢?
Oh. Nobody. Professional Hazard.
哦 没人 职业病
What Do You Do?
你是干什么的?
I'm A Writer. Nonpracticing.
我是个作家 是那种"不提笔"类型的
I've Got Something You Could Read.
我有东西给你看看
Yeah?
是吗?
Oh. I Think You Have Potential.
哦 我觉得你有潜力
Hank. Bob.
Hank
Bill.
我叫Bill
Really?
真的吗?
Becca Doesn't Want To See You.
Becca不想见你
You Looking For A Cock Punch? Let Me Talk To Her.
你这不是自找我扁你嘛? 让我跟她说
Trust Me, As The Father Of A Teenage Daughter,
相信我 作为一个少女的父亲 你还是给她一点空间吧
Just Give Her Some Space. She'll Come Around.
她会感觉好些的
Shit.
妈的
You Know Something -- Bill, Is It?
你知道什么 是Bill 对吧?
Yep. Still Bill.
是的 还是Bill
Well, I Appreciate The Parenting Advice,
我很感谢你那几句作为家长的建议 但也许...
But Maybe -- Just Maybe --
只是也许...
Giving Them Too Much Space Is Not Such A Good Idea.
给她太大空间也未必是好事
Maybe Too Much Space Is Actually The Root Of The Problem.
也许太大的空间才是问题的根源
Rebecca? Hank, Please.
Hank 别这样
My Daughter Is 16, And She's An Angel.
我的女儿才16岁 她是个天使
Clearly I'm Doing Something Right.
明摆着 我做的是对的
Oh, You Poor Bastard. Excuse Me?
哦 你这个可怜的混♥蛋♥ 你说什么
Homo Says What? What?
基佬说什么来着? 什么?
Gotcha. [ Laughs ]
明白了
What The Fuck Is That?
那是什么玩意?
Oh, You Like It?
哦 你喜欢吗?
I Could've Bought A Car Instead.
我应该用买♥♥它的钱买♥♥辆车的
I Think You Should Still Buy The Car
我觉得你是应该买♥♥辆车
And Then Run Over Whoever Created That Turd.
然后把制♥造♥这个垃圾的人轧死
Everything Okay Here, Boys?
一切还好吗 小伙子们?
It's All Good? That's Kind Of A Hip Lingo.
"都很好"
"It's All Good. It's All Good."
"都很好"
Yeah, That's -- That's What They Say, The Kids.
是啊 孩子们都这么说
I Still Hate You.
我还是恨你
Naturally.
很正常
But I Do Want To See Your Movie.
但是我还是想看你的电影
It's My Book. It's Not My Movie.
是我的书 不是我的电影
Not My Problem. I Like Your Movie.
不是我的问题 我喜欢你的电影
Oh, How Is That Even Possible, Honey?
哦 那怎么可能呢? 宝贝
Because It Proves You're Not The Asshole They Say You Are.
因为它证明了你不是别人说的混♥蛋♥
Cursing Will Cost You.
骂人要付出代价的
Now Who Says I'm An Asshole?
那么是谁说我是混♥蛋♥了?
Karen: Can We Swap Nights This Weekend?
周末晚上我们交换监护好吗?
We're Having Some People Over On Saturday,
星期六晚上我们有客人要招待
And I'd Love For Becca To Be There.
我希望Becca到你那睡
Uncle Charlie And Aunt Marcy.
Charlie叔叔和Marcy婶婶
Dad Should Come. They're His Friends, Too.
他们也是他的朋友
And Uncle Charlie's His Agent.
Charlie叔叔还是他的经纪人呢
Maybe He Has An Offer For Him.
也许他有新活儿给爸爸
You're Welcome To Come, Hank.
欢迎你来 Hank
Absolutely. Hey, Bring A Date.
当然 - 嘿 带个伴儿来 - 嗯?
Hmm?
嗯
Bring A Date.
带个约会的伴儿
Earbuds.
耳机带上
First Of All, You Could Not Handle Me Hitting It Off
首先 当着你的面和别人亲热
With Somebody Right In Front Of You.
你肯定受不了
But I Think I'll Get Through It.
但是我想我挺的过来
Okay, So I Take This To Mean The Answer Is No,
好吧 这就代表你的回答是不
That You're Not Going To Marry Me.
你不会嫁给我
Hank, I'm Standing Right Here.
Hank 我在这站着呢
Did You Ever Stop And Think That It Might Be Nice For Becca
你不觉让Becca看见我们相处好些
To See Us All Get Along For A Change?
对她有好处嘛?
Yes, And It Might Be Nice If I Could Fellate Myself
是的 如果我能一边听"The White Album"
While Farting The White Album,
一边自♥慰♥的话就好了(披头士的白金唱片)
But I Haven't Been Able To Quite Master That Yet.
但迄今为止我还没成功过
Is He Coming?
他来吗?
Absolutely. What Can I Bring, Bob?
当然 我能带什么 Bob?
Bill. Uh, Billy Bob. Whatever The Fuck --
Bill 呃... Billy Bob 管他呢 妈的...
That's Not A "Fuck," Becca.
我刚说的不是"妈的" Becca
Your Assistant Makes Me Want To Touch Myself In A Bad Place.
你的助理让我有种 "淫♥荡♥自摸"的冲动
That's Nice.
太好了
My Assistant Makes Me Want To Hang Myself.
我秘书让我想上吊 在手♥淫♥的时候?
While Masturbating?
你是智障还是怎样?
Are You Retarded Or Something?
下背部纹了个另类的纹身
Funky Back Tat On The Small Of The Back.
你知道是什么意思
You Know What That Means. No.
不知道
She Likes It In The Pooper.
她喜欢被人搞后♥庭♥
Really?
真的吗?
I Have No Idea. I Just Wanted To Say "Pooper."
我也不知道 我只想说"后♥庭♥"
I Have Found That The Back Tat
但我发现后背纹身就是
Is A Watermark Of The Promiscuous, Though.
滥交的标志
Doesn't Change The Fact She's The World's Worst Assistant.
也改变不了她是 世界上最烂助理的事实
She Drops Calls, She Loses Manuscripts,
她随意挂电♥话♥ 弄丢原稿
She Can't Even Get My Fucking Macchiato Right.
甚至连我玛其朵咖啡也买♥♥不对
But -- But She Does Seem To Have A Nipple Ring.
但...但是她看起来就像安了乳环一样
Quite Possibly Two.
可能两个都安了
There Is Something Very Cool Going On In That Area.
貌似那俩部位很有看头
Okay, Okay. Enough About My Assistant's Nipples.
好了 好了 不要再说我秘书的奶头了
You Want To Talk Some Business? How's The New Book Coming?
想谈谈公事吗? 新书怎么样?
Now, That's A Hostile Question.
不是什么善意问题
Hank, You Have Owed Your Publisher A Book
Hank 打从Becca吃母乳开始
Since Becca Was Breast-Feeding.
你就在欠出版商的书
I Remember Because I Used To Like To Watch Karen Do That.
我记得是因为 我曾经喜欢看Karen喂奶
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表