I'll Take It Off The Counter, You -- You Say The Word.
我把这本书压滞 只要你发话
Are There Offers?
有没有出版商开价?
Well, Then I'm Fucked.
好吧,那我就完了
If I Say Anything,
如果我说出真♥相♥
If I Do Anything About This Shit,
或是采取些措施
There's No Telling What She's Gonna Do.
谁也不知道她会怎么做?
There's No Stopping Her From Telling Karen
她都会告诉Karen Bill
Or Bill Or Becca.
或是Becca
Fuck. The Police.
该死的 还会告诉警♥察♥
Fuck The Police.
去他的警♥察♥
Expecting Someone?
在等人?
Wait.
等等
Let Me Get That.
让我来拿
I Should Get Going. Call Me Later?
我要走了 电♥话♥联♥系♥ 好的
I Will. Four Seasons.
我就在四季酒店
Good Night. Night.
晚安 晚安
I'm Gonna Go Put My Stuff Down.
我去把我的东西放进房♥
Sure.
好的
I'm Sorry.
很抱歉
About What?
有什么好道歉的?
You Won.
你赢了
Not If You're This Upset. I Didn't Win A Goddamn Thing.
如果你如此不开心 我又算哪门子赢呢?
I Hate Seeing You This Sad.
我不想看到你沮丧的样子
Ever.
从来都不
Except Maybe After Sex With Bill.
除了你和Bill做过爱后的失落
Hmm? That's A Smile.
那是一个微笑
I'll Take It.
我要了
Don't Worry, Mom. I'll Be Fine.
别担心 妈 我没事
I Know.
我知道
And It's Not You I'm Worried About.
我没担心你
Becca: I Know.
我知道
But First Of All, This Is Not Goodbye.
不过 首先 这可不是再见
Just Think Of It As Me On The Road With The Band,
就当我和乐队上路了
Playing A Few Out-Of-Town Gigs.
去外地表演
Plus, You Get A Break From My Noisy Guitar.
也让你从我吵闹的吉他中透口气
Yeah, But I Love Your Noisy Guitar.
不过我很喜欢你喧闹的吉他声
I Would Say, You Know, "Take Care Of Her,"
我该说"好好照看她"
But I Think She's Probably Gonna Take Better Care Of You.
不过我觉得她更会照顾你
I Don't Disagree.
同意
Call Me If You Need Anything, Okay?
有什么需要联♥系♥我
[ Voice Breaking ] Anything At All.
任何事情
I Love You, Honey.
我爱你 宝贝
I Love You, Too.
我也爱你
She's Highly Emotional, That One.
她可真是个感情丰富的女人
All The Good Ones Are.
所有好女人都那样
Take A Picture. It'll Last Longer.
你还不如拍张照片 这样能留住此刻
Are You Okay?
你还好不
You Seem Depressed.
你看起来挺郁闷的
What Do You Mean? Like More Than Usual?
你什么意思 比平常更郁闷吗
Yes.
是啊
I Sense These Things.
我总能察觉到这些事
Oh, Yeah?
是么
I'm Peachy.
我好极了
Trust Me.
相信我
Hey, Bill.
嘿 Bill
Hey, Honey. Bill?
嘿 宝贝 Bill?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表