Just Made A Little Deal With The Caramel-Coated Devil.
刚刚跟裹着焦糖外衣的魔鬼 做了笔交易(暗示那人是黑人)
Tasering -- You Like That?
电枪? 你喜欢那玩意?
Is That Something You're Into Now?
你现在对那种东西有兴趣?
Karen: Oh, My God.
我的天那
Todd: It's Fucking Gorgeous, Huh?
华丽 对不对?
Not A Lot Of Closet Space, Though.
没多少壁橱啊(暗示: 你丑事那么多 咋不多弄点壁橱藏起来)
Hank Never Really Got Architecture As An Art Form.
Hank面对建筑从没有什么艺术眼光
Too Much Compromise Involved, Too Many Practicalities.
太多敷衍了事 太多实用性
Dude Would Rather Hang Out All Alone
这哥们宁愿独自
In His Ivory Tower, Right?
呆在他的象牙塔里
Massaging Those Precious Little Words Of His.
玩弄着他那些宝贵的文字
Like Anyone Gives A Fuck If It's An "And" Instead Of "Or."
谁在乎那是个"和" 还是"或者"
You Got Me All Wrong.
你错怪我了
I Try To Live In An Ivory Tower,
我想住在一座象牙塔里
But A Tide Of Shit Is Constantly Beating At Its Walls.
可该死的潮水不停冲打我的墙
Don't Be Impressed. He Stole That From Flaubert.
别以为他多厉害 他那是窃用福楼拜的句子
Hey, Carr, If You Don't Mind My Asking,
嘿 Carr 如果你不介意我问的话
How Much A Place Like This Set You Back?
这座房♥子得花上多少银子?
The Feeling Of Real Architecture --
真正的建筑
You Can't Put A Price Tag On That.
是无法用金钱衡量的
So You Do Mind.
所以你很介意啊
Makes Your Heart Soar, Lifts Your Soul.
它让你的心灵翱翔
You Know What I Mean.
灵魂得到提升
It's Just Incredible.
太不可思议了
Shut Up.
闭嘴
"Without Architecture, There Would Be No Remembering."
"没有建筑 便没有了记忆"
I Like That.
我喜欢这句话
That's Nice.
说的很好
About 4, 5 Mill?
4-5百万?
I'm So Sorry.
什么 很抱歉
Can I Just Say Thank You So Much?
非常感谢
It's Always Been A Dream Of Mine To See Inside This House.
能来这样的房♥子里参观 一直是我的梦想
I Really Appreciate Your Time.
我感谢你能抽出时间来
It's Gonna Be Even More Slick
我在这建个池子 这里光线就会更明亮些
When I Have A Pool Out Here, A Little Guest House,
一个小的待客房♥
Maybe A Screening Room.
或是一间放映厅
Plus, I Want The Whole Thing To Be All Eco-Friendly.
而且我要让这里更富有生态和谐
Hank Says You're Some Kind Of Genius At That.
Hank说你在这方面很有才能
No, I --
不 我...
That's Why I Was Really Hoping You Would Take The Job.
这也是为什么 我很希望你能接受这份工作
What Job?
什么工作?
Did I Forget To Mention
我忘了说
That Carr Here Is Looking For An Architect?
Carr正在找一位建筑师
I Think My Work Here Is Done.
我想我的任务完成了
Me?
我吗?
What Do You Think?
你觉得呢?
Oh, My God!
我的天那!
Oh. I Like That.
很好
Want To Jump My Bones Now
想现在就跳上来跟我亲热
Or Hold Out For A Situation With A Little More Back Support?
还是等找个有地方靠的时候再来?
I Did Good, Didn't I?
我♥干♥的不错吧?
You Did. Thank You So Much.
当然拉 非常感谢
I'm So Excited.
我太激动了
Will You Take Me Home So I Can Celebrate?
送我回家 我要庆祝一下
I Mean With Becca.
不是 我是说和Becca一起
Her Too. The Crazy Chicken Does Not Discriminate.
她也要来啊 那些烤鸡不会歧视任何人
Oh, Right, It's Wednesday Night.
哦 对了 星期三晚上
Okay, Well, I Can Celebrate Some Other Time.
好吧 也可以改个时间庆祝
You Will Not Stay Home Alone
在你的好日子里
On The Night Of Your Big Victory.
你总不能独自呆在家里吧
You'd Swap Nights With Me?
你想跟我交换时间看Becca?
Sadly, No, But I Will Repeat My Original Offer
那可不行 不过我会重复我原先的要求
That All Three Of Us Throw Down The Carbs Together --
就是我们3个一起 大吃一顿高热量美食
Man, Woman, And Child.
男人 女人还有孩子
You Wanted To Celebrate. Come On.
Hank 你不是想庆祝一下的啊
Invite Me Over.
请我去你家
No.
不
Invite Me Over. I Will Cook For You.
请我去你家 我给你做菜
Cook? You?
做菜? 你要做菜?
Yes.
是啊
I Have My One Dish.
我可有一个拿手菜啊
Not The Cheese Sensation.
不会是靡情奶酪吧?
Yes, Five Different Kinds Of Cheeses,
是的 5种不同奶酪
Including Cream Cheese, The People's Cheese.
包括奶油干酪 大众化的奶酪
Don't Knock The Haute Cuisine Of Long Island.
不要抨击长岛的高级厨艺
It'll Be Like Old Times. Yeah, But Which Ones?
就像以前一样 但是哪种以前呢?
The Good Ones, Like When We Lived On Charles Street,
以前的好日子 就像我们当初
Amongst The Gays.
跟基佬们同住在查尔斯大街一样
You Hated That Place. Yeah, But You Loved It.
你很讨厌那地方 是啊 但你很喜欢
Just Like You Love Fucked-Up Architecture Like This
就想你喜欢着这些滥鬼建筑
And David Hockney And Gigantic Fucking Earrings
和David Hockney(一位英国艺术家)
And The Complete And Utter Cliché
还有大大的耳环以及
Of Driving West On Mulholland At Sunset.
夕阳下在穆赫兰道上 开车向西兜风那套俗事
You Think I Don't Know These Things, But I Do.
你觉得我不知道这些么 但我知道
I'm In, Aren't I?
算我一个 成不?
Oh, I'm In.
哦 你算我一个了
How Do I Look?
看我样子如何?
Good. You Look Good.
不错 看起来挺漂亮
You Think She Likes Nuts?
你觉得她喜欢坚果吗?
Maybe We Should Offer Her Some Mixed Nuts?
或许我该送她点什锦坚果?
I Don't Know.
我可不知道
What? You Think She's Allergic?
什么?你觉得她有过敏症?
How The Fuck Should I Know Something Like That?
我不知道啊 那种事我怎么知道
I Don't Know.
我不知道?
You Work With People,
你们一起工作
These Things Come Up In Casual Conversation.
这些事情在闲聊中会提到
"None For Me, Thanks. I Have A Nut Allergy."
"我就不要了 我对坚果过敏"
I'm Sorry. We Don't Have That Kind Of Relationship.
很抱歉 我们没那样的交际
Really, I Don't Know Very Much About This Girl.
真的 对那女孩我知之甚少
Other Than You Think That She's Fucking Hot.
除了你觉得她很火♥辣♥外
How Am I Supposed To Respond To That?
我该怎么回答这个问题呢?
You Want Me To Say, "I Love You.
你要我说 “我爱你”
This Is Fucking Crazy. Let's Not Do This"?
这太操蛋了 不说
Don't Yell At Me, Asswipe! I Am Nervous Enough As It Is!
别吼我 混♥蛋♥ 我也一样很紧张!
Yeah, And Isn't That A Sign? A Sign Of What?
是啊 难道这不是一个暗示吗?
I Mean, Look What We Have Here.
你看看这些
This -- This Is Pretty Great, Right?
这些布置太棒了 不是么?
How Do We Know We're Gonna Be The Same Afterwards?
但事后 我们万一不能像以前一样 怎么办?
The Same?
和以前一样?
I Thought The Same Was The Problem.
我以为跟以前一样就是 问题所在
What Problem? There's No Problem.
什么问题? 没有问题
Do You Want To Get That, Or Should I?
你去开门吗?还是我去?
Aah!
啊
Yeah? I'm Gonna Be There In Like Five --
喂?我大概...5分钟后过去
Oh. Hello, Mia.
哦 Mia
Yes.
是
Oh, Wow.
哦 哇
Wow. No, I'm Sure You're In Trouble.
我相信你有麻烦
That Just -- It Sounds --
实际上
It Sounds Pretty Tragic, Actually.
听起来真够悲惨的
Quite A Story. Very Familiar, Too.
故事不错 很耳熟
Oh, That's Right. I Heard It Last Week.
哦对 我上周也听过
Ciao.
拜拜
Ahh.
啊
Where Did You Get That Bra? That Is So Cute!
你在哪买♥♥的内衣?真可爱!
Sorry. My Bad. Mood Killer.
对不起 我不好 气氛破坏者
You're Not Gonna Fist Me Or Anything, Are You?
你要磨我豆腐 还是怎么的?
Because I'm Not Sure If I'm Ready For That.
我不知道自己是不是 能接受这招...
Marce!
Marce!
What?
干嘛?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表