I Got Pages Here, Honey. Many Pages.
我写了很多页 亲爱的 很多页
It's Rough, But It's Something.
有些粗糙 但绝对非常好看
You Fucked It Out Of Me, Woman.
你把我的灵感都干出来了 衰婆
Now You Don't Want To Take Responsibility?
咋啦 不想负责任?
Hank, You Know, Fuck You.
Hank 去你的 去死吧
I'm Not That Person Anymore, Okay.
我已经不是那个我了 好不
I'm Not Your Fucking
我不是
Sounding-Board- Cum-Security Blanket.
你随叫随到的保姆
You're Not In The Least Bit Interested?
我有自己的生活 要继续下去
Fine, Then It's Settled. There It Is.
你有 但是 不
I'm Not Taking No For An Answer.
我不会读的 我听见你的话了 但我不接受你的拒绝
Most Likely, It's A Piece Of Crap.
很可能 这是一堆废物
I Won't Know Until You Tell Me.
你不告诉我我就不知道
'cause That's The Way It Goes.
事情就是这样的
I Give It To You, And You Tell Me.
以前都是这样 我给你看 你告诉我好不好
I Can't Tell The Difference
我分不出到底
Between The Ridiculous And The Sublime
是滑稽还是卓越
Until You Tell Me.
直到你指点我
Now, Be Careful With It.
那么 对它细心点
This Is Just Words, You Know.
你知道,这只是一些字
It's Words, Okay. Take It.
是一些字 好的 拿着它
Well, Words Is All I Have Left To Play With.
陪伴我的只剩下文字
So Be Gentle.
所以温柔点
Now, Please Tell Becca To Expect A Gentleman Caller.
转告Becca有个绅士要打电♥话♥给她 让她穿的美美的
Hank, Please, Take This.
Hank 别了 给你
Honestly, Thank You. Smell You Later.
真的 谢谢 等会再骚扰你
Fuck.
妈的
Oh!
哦
Say It! Say It! Say It! Say It! Say It!
说啊说啊说啊说啊说啊
Okay, You're A Good Agent.
好吧 你是个好经理人
That's Right, Motherfucker!
就是啊! 你个衰样!
If It Hadn't Been For Me
要不是如此英俊的我
Putting That Little Clause In Your Contract,
在你的合约里面加上那一条
Then You Wouldn't Be Holding That Big, Fat Wad Of Cash.
你哪儿来那么大把钱啊?
Yeah, Fucking Blood Money Is What It Is.
这可是卖♥♥辱求荣的钱啊
Who The Fuck Cares What It Is?
谁在乎是啥钱
Thanks To The Aggressively Mediocre Taste
感谢老天 超平庸的美国电影
Of The American Moviegoing Public,
终于发行了
You Now Get To Reap The Benefits.
你就分得了一份羹
Bonus Time, Baby. Treat Yourself.
花红啊 宝贝 好好享受下
Treat Myself?
好好享受?
Get Yourself A New Car.
给自己买♥♥辆新车
I Don't Want A New Car.
我可不要新车
If By Character, You Mean It's Got Lady Juice
论个性 你的意思是
In Every Nook And Cranny Of The Upholstery,
车里的每个几角旮旯都有女人的爱♥液♥
Then, Yes, You're Absolutely Right.
是的 你说的真对
Get It Washed Then.
那就把它洗了
Now You Could Probably Even Get Yourself
你可以弄个提前
One Of Those Little Prepaid Coupon Booklets, Right?
付款的洗车券
You Put It In The Glove Compartment.
把它扔进汽车储物箱里 我就是这样做的
That's How I Roll.
你是这么做的?
That's How You Roll?
你是这么做的?
That's How I Roll, Baby.
我就是这么做的 宝贝
I Did Purchase What Is Commonly Referred To
我到是买♥♥了年轻人称为
By The Kids As A Big-Ticket Item.
"有纪念价值"的东西
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. What Am Be That?
那是什么?
Okay. I'm Getting A Bad Feeling Here.
好啊 我有种不祥的预感
Why Is That?
为什么?
I'm Thinking You Intend To Give That
我觉得你会把戒指送给
To Someone Who Might Already Be Engaged.
一个已经订婚了的人
That's The Plan, Motherfucker.
我就是这么打算的 你个小样儿
Don't Do This To Yourself, Hank.
别这么对你自己 Hank
Come On, Charlie. Don't Do What To Myself?
得了吧 Charlie 别怎么对自己?
Don't Go After What I Want? I've Done The Research.
不去追求自己想得到的? 我做了不少研究
Karen And I Belong Together. And I Feel Good.
Karen和我是一对 我们感觉很好
Lately -- I Mean, Just The Past Little While,
最近一阵子
Things Are Looking Up For Me.
我的情况有了好转
I Feel A Change. I Wrote Something.
我有了些改变 我写了点东西
Wait. You -- You -- You What?
等等 你 你怎么了?
You Wrote Something? Okay.
你写了点东西? 那好
I Have Dreamed About This Moment, All Right,
我早已梦想着这个时刻
The One Where You Come To Me, Pages In Hand.
梦想你来找我 拿着稿子
You Say, "Please Read This." I Do, And It's Fucking Genius.
你说"请你读读这个" 我读了 写的那叫一个有才啊!
I Sell It. We Both Get Ourselves Back On Track.
我卖♥♥了这本书 我们俩都回到正轨
And We All Live Happily Ever Fucking After.
我们从此快乐生活
Fuck Me. No Pressure There.
我顶 你咋就知道给俺压力呢?
What Is It? A Screenplay? A Short Story? What?
写的啥? 电影剧本? 短篇? 到底是什么?
No More Screenplays For Me. It's A Novel.
你得了吧 我再也不写电影剧本 是部小说
It's A Short Novel.
短篇小说
It's A Modern-Day Answer To "Lolita," Really.
现代版的少女和老男人的故事
You Know, An Older Man
一个老男人在不知情的情况下
Unwittingly Beds An Underage Girl.
睡了一未成年少女
It Unravels His Life Completely. High Jinks Ensue.
这完全搅乱了他的生活 紧接着云雨不断
Where Is It? Let Me Read It.
文章在哪? 我要看看
Hey, Dani, Cancel My Lunch!
嘿 Dani 取消我的午餐
So? You Know, Slip Me A Copy.
是么? 发我一份拷贝啊
Look, I Promise I Won't Read It Till After She's Done.
我保证在她看完之后再看
I Hunted And Pecked Like A Motherfucker.
跟个呆子似的跟那儿 一个字一个字敲出来的
Whatever. This Is Great Fucking News, Pal.
管他呢 真是件大好的消息啊 伙计
I'm Not So Sure, Charlie.
我也不肯定啊 Charlie
I Mean, You Know, Most Likely, It Sucks.
我是说 很可能写的很糟
Well, Yeah, See, That's Where I Come In, Right?
所以你才需要我 对不? 俺一出手 卖♥♥它个好价钱
By The Time I Get Through Spinning,
等我推销出去之后
Nobody Will Be Able To Tell Whether It's A Piece Of Shit
谁也不知道 那小说是流水账一篇
Or A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius.
还是令人惊叹的醉心之作
There's A Difference?
有区别吗?
Hi.
嗨
Oh, Leave Me Alone.
别烦我
Ooh, A Hostile.
噢,好有敌意
If I Have Any Questions, I'll Ask You.
如果我有问题 我会告诉你的
Now, Shoo, You Little Parasite, You.
你真个是寄生虫呢
What Do You Do?
你是干什么的?
I'm A Writer.
我是个作家
Oh, Yeah? Movies? Tv?
是么? 写电影剧本 还是电视剧本?
Books. Novels. The Occasional Haiku.
写书 写小说 偶尔来点俳句诗
Oh.
哦
All Right, Well, Let Me Know If You Have Any Questions.
好的 有什么问题请告诉我
What The Fuck Was That?
你这是哪一出?
What?
咋啦?
You Think I Can't Afford This Penile Implant On Wheels.
看不起人啊
So You're Done With Me.
你觉得我买♥♥不起这车
A Guy's Got Feelings.
所以也不招待我男人也有感觉的
Oh. This One. I Want To Drive This One.
这辆 我要试驾一下
Let Me Get The Keys.
我去拿钥匙
Please.
麻烦您了哈
I Love L.A.
我爱洛杉矶
So, What Do You Think?
感觉如何?
It's Really Clean.
很干净
That's It?
仅此而已?
This Is One Of The Finest Automobiles
这是世界上
The World Has To Offer.
最棒的车
I'm Not A Big Car Guy.
首先 我不是个汽车发烧友 就是为了从一个地儿开去另外一个地儿
I Think If I Got To Open It Up
只要打开前盖
Past, Like, 7 Miles An Hour,
倒腾倒腾 弄到时速7英里
I Might Really Fall In Love With It.
我就能爱上那辆车
Man: Will You Get Off
在我把那破电♥话♥塞进你屁♥股♥之前
That Fucking Phone Before I Stuff It Up Your Ass?!
别再跟那儿讲电♥话♥啦!
Hey. Hey, Buddy.
嘿 嘿 哥们
What, Are You Kidding Me?
啥? 你搞笑呐!
I Kid You Not, Sir. Shame On You.
谁跟你搞笑啊 先生 真替你觉得丢脸
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表