Why Is There A Naked Lady In Your Bedroom?
为什么你房♥间里有个全♥裸♥的女人?
You Wait... Right There, Okay?
你就在这等着 好吗?
There's No Hair On Her Vagina.
她屁屁没有毛发...
Do You Think She's Okay?
你觉得她没事吧?
I'll Check.
我去看看
What Are You Doing?
你在干吗?
You Surprised My Daughter.
你给了我女儿一个惊喜
I'm So Sorry.
我真的很抱歉 真的
I Mean, Really, I Should Have Called, But...
我是应该先打电♥话♥来 但是..
You Know What? I'm Sorry.
你知道吗 我很抱歉
Really?
真的?
Yes, Maybe We Should Think
是的 哦 天啊
About Cooling Things Off A Little Bit.
也许我们应该冷静一段时间
Excuse Me?
你说什么?
Or Not.
或者不用冷静
Either Way. I'm Easy.
咋样都行 我很好说话
God, You Are Amazing, Hank.
天啊 你真不错 Hank
You Spent All This Time Sweet-Talking Me Into The Sack,
你花了这么多时间来 甜言蜜语哄骗我上♥床♥
But, Hey, Now That You've Exacted Your Revenge,
现在你开始了复仇
You're Done With Me, Right?
你跟我玩腻了 对吧?
Revenge?
报复?
What Are You Talking About, Revenge?
你说得是什么报复? 哦 求你了
Please Do Not Make It Like It Wasn't The Least Bit Satisfying
别装得好像你一点 也没有沾沾自喜
To Fuck The Wife Of The Man Who Turned
因为上了那个把你的旷世杰作
Your Precious Little Book Into A Big, Shitty Movie.
拍成恶心电影的经理人的老婆
Well, Now That You Put It That Way...
你为什么要这样说
What Other Way Is There To Put It, Hank?
怎么说都一样 Hank
Shut Up. God, Just Shut Up.
闭嘴 天啊 闭嘴
And You Know What?
你知道吗?
By The Way...
顺便说一句
The Truth Is...
事实是
The Movie Is Much Better Than The Book.
电影比书好多了
Okay, So, Not Only Are You A Cadaverous Lay,
好吧 你不单在床上像死尸一样
You Also Have Shitty Taste In Movies.
你的电影品位还很糟糕
Oh, Hi.
哦 嗨
Thank You.
谢谢你
Becca: Cheers.
干杯
So... Is This The New Girlfriend?
这是你的新女朋友吗?
Hey.
嘿
A 49-Year-Old Unidentified...
一个49岁的身份不明的人
I Wish We Could Take Him With Us.
我希望我们可以带他一起回去
Yeah.
是啊
Why Don't You Get Your Stuff Together, Honey, Okay?
你去收拾你的东西吧 好吗
Don't Yell At Him.
不要对他大喊大叫
I'm Not Gonna Yell At Him.
我不会的
Much.
不会太多...
...Any Information That Would Help The Investigation.
任何有助于调查的信息
Hank.
Hank
What?
怎么了?
Oh, I Know That Look.
我知道你那个表情
That's The Look That Shrivels Me Testes.
那是一副轻蔑我的表情
12-Year-Old Finds Naked Slut In Dad's Bedroom.
一个12岁的孩子发现爸爸房♥间里有个全♥裸♥的荡♥妇♥
Are You Still Feeling Cute?
你觉得这样很好玩吗?
Yes, She Mentioned That.
是的,她提到过
So...What? You're Jealous?
那...怎么了? 你吃醋?
What?
什么?
You Are So Lucky That I Don't Take Away
我没有把你仅剩的
The Little Custody You Do Have.
一点抚养权夺走算你走运
You Know, Bill Tried To Convince --
Bill正劝我...真不错
Don't Start, Okay?
当初你背住我搞外遇的时候
You Started When You Cheated On Me.
是你挑起来的
I Did Not Cheat On You.
我根本没有搞外遇
In What Universe Is Fucking Someone
在什么地方结婚了之后
When You're Married To Somebody Else Not Cheating?
却跟别人鬼混 不算是外遇?
Oh, The One In Which You Were Never Actually Married.
因为我其实结婚和没结一样
That Is A Bullshit Technicality.
都是鬼话
That's What I Dug About You.
这就是为什么我后来离开你
Imagine My Fucking Disappointment
想象一下你后来跟别人一样 也落入俗套
When You Turn Out To Be The Biggest Cliché Of All,
是多么的让人失望
Sitting There, Googling Yourself?
坐在那里用Google搜索你自己的名字
But I Never Cheated On You -- Never.
但是我没有对你不忠 从没有
Cheating Isn't Just About Fucking Someone, Hank.
不忠不只是说跟别人做♥爱♥ Hank
I Got A Dictionary In There That Will Differ With You.
我有字典可以证明和你不一样
Bill And I Didn't Even Touch Each Other
Bell和我根本没有碰过对方
Until We Were Dead And Buried.
直到我们的婚姻完全死了
Okay, Are You Trying To Make Me Throw Up Now?
好了 你是想让我吐吗?
You're Out There Sticking Your Dick
你拿你的老二跟任何 会动的生物乱搞
In Anything That Moves, Trying To Get Back At Me,
就是为了报复我
Which Is Fine.
这都没什么
Do You Know What The Worst Thing Is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
You're Not Writing.
你没有在写作
You Have This Gift. You Have This Incredible Talent.
你这么有天赋 有才华
And You're Just Flushing It Down The Toilet.
你却白白让它浪费
Maybe You're Right.
也许你是对的
No Maybes.
不是也许
You Are Right.
你就是对的
I'm -- I'm Fucked Up Right Now, And I --
我现在很糟糕
I Need Help.
我需要帮助
I Do.
真的
I Need You, Baby.
我需要你
No, No, No.
不要 Hank
Hank, Hank, I'm Getting Married.
我要结婚了
What?
什么?
He Asked, And I Said Yes.
他向我求婚 我答应了
Why The Fuck Would You Do Something Like That?
你怎么能这样做?
No, You Don't. Yes, I Do.
不 你不爱 我爱
You Do Not. Yes, I Do.
你不爱他 我爱他
You Don't.
我爱他
How Do You Know?
你怎么知道?
He's Everything You Said You Never Wanted.
他就是你说的你不想要的一切
I'm Sure He Means Well And Everything.
我肯定你说的...
I May Be Fucked Up Right Now, But I Can See It.
我现在也许很乱 但是我知道他
He's Not The Guy For You. I Can See That.
不是你想要的人
Because I Know You.
我看得出
Now, Don't I Get Some Say In This?
这事儿我都有权说两句?
No.
管你啥事?
Are You Sure? Because It Seems Like I Should, Maybe.
真的吗? 看起来我应该参与一下
Oh.
也许...
Hey.
嘿
Well, I Guess That's It, Then, Huh?
我想就是这样了
Yeah.
是的
Okay. All Right. Well...
是的
Best Of Luck In All Your Future Endeavors.
祝福你在未来能或不能 都过得好
Oh, Thank You.
谢谢
Yeah.
好的
Good Night, Honey.
晚安 亲爱的
And Don't Forget To Let Me Know Where You're Registered.
让我知道你什么时候注册
Oh, That's So Sweet.
你真好
Woman: Just Shut Up And Kiss Me.
闭嘴,亲我
Make Me Forget About Tomorrow.
让我忘记明天
Talk To Me.
说话
Hey, Baby, What's Up?
亲爱的 怎么了?
No, I'm At The Movies.
不是 我在电影院
Hey, Come On, Buddy, Give Me A Break.
嘿 伙计 别这样
I Swear I Called The House. I Talked To Your Mother.
是啊 我发誓我有打电♥话♥去你家 我告诉你妈妈啦
What The Fuck, Man?
她说什么...你干吗?
What's Up, Baby Girl?
嘿 宝贝
The Asshole You're Calling Is Gonna Have To Call You Back.
不是 你找的那个混♥蛋♥ 等会儿再打给你
Yes, Sweetheart, Sometime After The Movie, All Right?
是的 宝贝 有时候我们要欣赏电影
[ Smooches ] Give Me The Phone.
把手♥机♥给我 手♥机♥给我 你知道吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表