Shut Up.
闭嘴
What Took You So Long? Where Is She?
怎么才来? 她去哪了?
There Was Bad Traffic On The Pch...
太平洋海岸高速公路堵车...
You're So Full Of --
你就扯吧你...
...And Becca Got Her Period.
Becca来月经了
What?! She Did?!
什么?! - 她有月经了?!
Makes Perfect Sense
碰巧在我照看她的期间来
It Would Happen On My Watch, Doesn't It?
咋那么说的通呢?
Oh, My God. How Is She? What Did You Do?
天啊 她还好不? 你怎么处理的?
I Handled The Fuck Out Of That Shit.
处理得那叫一个妥当啊
You Did? You Mean You Showed Her How To...
是么? 你是说 你亲自教她如何...
Oh, God, No.
啥呀 才没
There Was This Very Nice Lady At The Supermarket That Helped Us Out.
超♥市♥有位很热心的女士帮了我们忙
Jesus Christ, Hank!
天那 Hank!
Fuck! It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This.
靠! 一切都不该是这样子的
I Wasn't Supposed To Be Marrying Some Other Guy,
我本不该和别的男人结婚
And You Weren't Supposed To Flush Your Fucking Career
你也不该一手作贱你的事业
Down The Toilet,
上厕所
And Becca Wasn't Supposed To Start Her Period
Becca也不该来月经
And Some Strange Woman Show Her How To Use A Tampon For The First Time.
也不该让某个陌生的女人教她 如何使用卫生棉条
All Those Things That Weren't Supposed To Happen...
但却已发生了
They Happened.
接下来将发生什么 就看你的了
What Happens Next Is Up To You.
随后将发生什么 看你的了
I'm Going Through With It, Hank.
我正在努力挺过去 Hank
Go Through With It, Karen.
那你就努力挺过去吧 Karen
I Can't Cancel. It's Not That Simple.
我不能取消婚礼 事情没那么简单
I'm Not Asking You To.
我没叫你取消呀
I'm Not Gonna Make Some Grand, Romantic Gesture
我也不会用华丽浪漫的举动
And Ruin Your Wedding Day.
来破坏你的婚礼
You're Not?
你不会吗?
You Promise?
你保证?
I Promise.
我保证
Good Luck Out There.
好运
Woman: And If Anyone Knows Any Reason Why These Two Should Not Be Wed,
如果有人知道这两个人不应该结婚的原因
Please Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace.
要么现在请说出来 要么就永远缄口不言
Bill.
Bill
Mia: Yoo-Hoo! Over Here!
呦呦! 在这!
Mia, What Are You Doing?
Mia 你干嘛?
Excuse Me, I Was Told To Speak Now Or Forever Hold My Peace.
抱歉 人家都说了 要么现在讲 要么就永远缄口不言
Was That Just Bullshit Or Can I File My Grievance?
都是客套话 还是说我真能 申诉一下我的不满?
Oh, This Could Be Interesting.
好戏开场了
Um...
啊...
Yeah, I Just Don't Think That I Can Fully Endorse This Union.
我不能完全认可你们的结合
Get A Load Of The Balls On This Chick.
这妞儿可是胆量不少
I Told You We Should Cut This Part From The Ceremony.
我早说过 应该把仪式的这部分去掉
It's Totally Antiquated.
这套太过老套了
Mia? Come On.
Mia? 过来
Okay, First Of All, You Two Don't Even Love Each Other.
首先 你们根本都不相爱
Yeah, You Don't Even Know What Love Is.
是啊 你们连爱是啥都不知道
I Love Your Dad -- Of Course I Do.
我当然爱你父亲
Karen, All Due Respect -- Give Me A Fucking Break.
Karen 恕我冒犯 你能饶了我不?
You're Still In Love With Hank, And You Know What?
你还爱着Hank 你知道什么?
You Should Be.
你该去爱他
He's Obviously The Guy For You.
很明显 他才是你的真命天子
Okay, I Am So Fucking High Right Now.
这下好了 我抽到High过头了
Dad, I Want You To Be Happy -- I Do.
爸爸 我想让你幸福 我真的希望
You Totally Deserve It. You Got A Bum Deal.
幸福是你应得的 但这桩婚事徒有其表
You Loved Someone With Your Whole Heart -- I Know You Did --
你全心全意的爱着某个人 我知道...
And They Up And Died On You.
但她们却死的死 背弃你的背弃你
That Sucks...
这糟透了
But You Gotta Get Real -- You Can't Just Play House.
但你得搞清事实 这可不是玩过家家
Hank: It's Good.
这很好
Fuck! Hold On.
等等
If You Marry Karen,
如果你娶了Karen
You're Always Gonna Be Staring Down The Barrel Of Hank.
你将永远活在Hank的阴影中
Simple As That.
就这么简单
Let's Take A Little Walk. You'd Like That, Wouldn't You?
咱们去走走 你想去走走 对不?
We're Gonna Get Some Coffee, Smoke Some Cigarettes --
咱们去喝点咖啡 抽点烟
Come Here.
过来
Let It Go. All Right? Just Let It Go.
放手吧 好不? 放手吧
If I Can, You Can.
如果我能 你也能
You Think You Can Just Shut Me Up?
你觉得你能封住我的嘴?
Of Course You Do, Hank -- Just Like You Thought
你当然能 Hank 就像你以为
You Could Fuck Me And Never Talk To Me Again.
你可以上了我 却再也不理我一样
Hank, What Is She Talking About?
Hank 她在说什么?
Do You Want To Tell Them Or Should I?
你告诉他们 还是我来?
You Fucked Her, Didn't You?
你和她上♥床♥了 是不?
Okay, You Want To Do This?
行 你想这样?
For Real?
来真的?
Do It Right -- Tell Them The Truth.
来吧 告诉大家真♥相♥
Hank, What Did You Do?!
Hank 你到底干了什么?
Tell Them.
告诉他们吧
Did You, Or Did You Not, Sleep With Him?
你有没有和他睡过?
Of Course Not.
当然没有
Give A Girl Some Credit.
给我点信心 好不好?
It's Just A Book -- A Made-Up Story.
只是本书... 编的故事
It's Fucking Fiction, People!
是他妈的虚构的
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
I Don't Give A Damn About Any Moment That's Come Before This.
我不在乎刚才发生了什么
It's Very Simple, Karen.
这很简单 Karen
I Love You.
我爱你
Do You Love Me? Do You Want To Marry Me?
你爱我吗? 愿意嫁给我吗?
Yes, I Do.
是的 我愿意
You Want To Talk About It?
想说点什么吗?
No.
不用
You Need A Hug?
需要拥抱吗?
Oh, No.
别
Let Me Love You.
让我来爱你吧
Will You Shut The Fuck Up?
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴行不?
So, What Now?
那现在咋办?
Uh...
呃
I Was Thinking Maybe I'll Get Into Teaching.
我想或许我可以去教书
There's An Idea.
好主意
Not A Particularly Good One, But It's An Idea Nonetheless.
不算特别好的主意 但好赖算个主意
Good Luck With That.
祝你走运
I Hate You.
我恨你
I Hate Myself.
我恨我自己
Dance With Your Daughter?
和你女儿跳一段吧
Don't Mind If I Do.
只要你不介意我想跟你跳
Later, Runkle.
一会儿回来 Runkle
I'm Very Proud Of You.
我真为你感到骄傲 真的?
Really? And Why Is That?
为什么这么说?
Because You Got Through It...
因为你挺住了
And Didn't Get Into A Fight With Anyone.
而且没和任何人发生争执
Well, You Didn't Start It, At Least.
至少 你没挑起争执
You're Tragically Flawed, Dad,
你有很多的瑕疵 爸爸
But You've Got A Good Heart.
但你心肠很好
I'll Take That.
这句话中听
Hello, Sister, Mind If I Cut In?
你好 妹妹 介意我暂借你的舞伴吗?
I Suppose I Should Thank You.
我想我该谢谢你
Saving My Ass.
救了我的屁♥股♥
I'd Say We're About Even Right Now.
所以现在我差不多扯平了
How's That?
怎么说
My Dad Decided To Publish The Book, So...
我爸决定出版那本书 所以...
I Think He Feels A Lot Better
我想是因为 他得知我们没做♥爱♥后
Knowing That We Didn't Have Sex.
豁然开朗
But We Did.
但我们做了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, We Did.
对 我们做了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表