There You Are.
你在这儿啊
Hank Moody, Please Say Hello
这位是Hank Moody 跟我的同事
To My Colleague Jonathan Mandel And His Lovely Wife, Nikki.
Johnathan Mandel和他可爱的妻子Nikki
Hank Moody? The Writer? I Used To Be.
Hank Moody? 就是那位作家?
Now I'm Hank Moody The Blogger.
以前是 但是现在从事编辑网志
Soon To Be Hank Moody The Bartender.
不久就会变成调酒师♥傅♥Hank Moody
Meredith Turned Me On To Your Blog.
Meredith推荐你写的网志
Highly Entertaining, Hank.
非常的有娱乐性 Hank
Well, That's What I Do. I Entertain.
我就是做这行的 娱乐大众
I'd Be Interested To See
很想看看你会
What You Write About This Little Shindig.
怎么写这个小派对
Well, Just Off The Top Of My Head...
如果不假思索的形容...
I Find It Interesting That All These People
我觉得
Are Ranting And Raving About Saving The Environment,
挺有意思的是
Like 10,000 Pounds Of Fuel On Their Private Jet Planes
这些人慷慨陈词
Getting Down To Cabo This Weekend.
把万磅汽油转化成二氧化碳
That's Right, Babs. You Heard Me.
没错 没错 宝贝儿 你听见啦哈
Tell Oprah I Said So.
跟奥佩拉讲 这话是我说的
Put That In Your Pipe And Smoke It, Ladies.
把我这话放进烟斗里 抽了它好好消化吧
Meredith, Can I Get You Another Drink?
Meredith 要不要帮你再拿一杯?
Will You Excuse Us?
失陪片刻
Your Writing Is So Good.
你的文章非常出色
Oh, Well, Thank You.
哦 谢谢
I'm A Bit Of A Scribbler Myself, You Know?
我自己平时也爱写点小文章
Nikki Man-- Oh, That Nikki Mandel.
Nikki Mandel... 啊! 你就是那位Nikki Mandel
You Write All That Hollywood, Trophy,
你写的都是好莱坞见闻 战利品
Clit-Lit Stank, Don't You?
和淫乱的生活 是不是?
That's Me.
就是我
Masturbation Material For The North Of Montana Hausfrau.
来自北蒙大拿的家庭主妇 所写的打飞机必读本
Wow, You Had Me At Masturbation.
哇哦 我打飞机的时候 就拜读过
I Was Hoping So.
希望如此啦
You Got Me All Wet.
你让我湿透了
The Trick Is Coming Up With Good Story Ideas.
好处就在于 能帮你找到灵感
I Would Imagine.
我能想象到
I'm Always On The Lookout For New Material...
我一直在寻找新的题材
If You Know What I Mean.
如果你明白我的意思的话
Yeah, It's Hard Not To Know What You Mean,
是啊 要不懂你的意思也难
Especially When You're Being So Subtle About It.
特别是在你说得如此微妙的时候
Doesn't Pay To Be A Wallflower.
只做个旁观者是不会有 任何收获
You And Your Husband Seem Fine To Me. What's The Deal?
我看你和你丈夫关系挺不错的 为什么要这么做?
Looks Can Be Deceiving.
表象可以是骗人的
Those Two Have Been Playing Grab-Ass For Years Now.
那两个人眉来眼去已经有好几年了
"I See," Said The Blind Man.
我这个瞎子只能说 "我明白了"
Excuse Me A Moment.
失陪一会
Can I Talk To You For A Second?
可以跟你聊一会儿吗?
What Are You Doing? What Are You Doing?
你在干吗?
What Are You Doing? No, What Are You Doing?
你在干吗?
That's Married Guy. Come On.
不 你在干吗? 他是个有妇之夫
I Didn't Know He Was Gonna Be Here.
我不知道他会来这
Come On.
得了吧
Okay, I Knew.
好吧 我知道
I'm Sorry.
对不起
I Don't Care. It's Still A Lie.
我不在乎 这仍然是个谎言
Look, You Want To Create A Fuss With Me?
听着 你想让我紧张?
That's Fine. I'm Listening.
那好 我听着呢
I'm Kid Chaos. I'll Create Some Chaos For You.
我就是个混乱异常的孩子 我会为你制♥造♥混乱
How?
你会怎么做?
How?
怎么做?
I Want To Be A 40-Year-Old Virgin.
我想做个40岁的处♥女♥
Why?
为什么?
Because It Seems Like, Once You Get Laid,
因为好像一旦做♥爱♥后
Your Life Basically Turns To Shit.
生活基本上就变得一团糟
It's Not So Bad.
不会这么糟的
You've Had The Sex?
你做过爱吗?
Sure.
当然
What's It Like?
感觉怎么样?
Uh...
嗯
Good.
很好
Bad.
不好
Um...
嗯
Weird.
很奇怪
Powerful.
很有力的感觉
I Don't Know.
我不知道
Listen, You Don't Have To Worry About This Stuff.
听着 你不用担心这些事情
You Got Plenty Of Time.
你还有足够的时间
Watch The Hair.
小心我的头发
Sorry.
对不起
You Miss Your Dad, Don't You?
你想你♥爸♥爸 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
I Miss My Mom.
我想我母亲
For What It's Worth, I Know My Mom Really Likes You.
不管你信不信 我知道我妈妈真的很喜欢你
I Like Her, Too.
我也喜欢她
It's Just, Uh, Not The Same, You Know?
只是 她们还是不一样的 你懂吗?
Do You Like Bill?
你喜欢Bill吗?
Sure.
喜欢
He's Nice.
他很好
Yeah.
是的
But He's Not Like Hank.
但他不像Hank
Seriously, You're Really Lucky.
说真的 你真的很幸运
Nice.
弹得真好
Hey, Watch It! Great!
嘿 小心! 天啊 哦 谢谢
You Could Look Where You're Going.
这可真棒!
What Did You Say? What Did I Say? I Cunt Hear You.
你说什么? 我说了什么?
Whoa, Back It Up, Lady. Bill: What The Hell Happened Here?
我没听清你说了什么哇 退后 女士 这里到底发生了什么事?
The Guy Spills His Drink On Me, And Then He Has The Balls To Call Me A Cunt.
这人把酒泼在我身上 还有胆说我犯贱
I Didn't Say A Word! I Bumped Into Her. My Bad.
我可什么都没说! 我只是撞了她一下 这是我不对
You Liar! Yes, You Did!
你撒谎! 你骂了我!
She Just Freaked Out On Me.
她突然间拿我出气
Why Didn't You Get Me? I Would've Taken Care Of This.
你为什么不来找我? 我会处理这件事的
I Can Take Care Of Myself. Clearly.
因为我自己可以处理 谢谢
Can't We All Just Get Along? I'm Not Looking To Press Charges.
我知道 我们就不能好好相处吗?
Hey, Hey!
嘿 嘿!
Honey, Get Off Of Me.
亲 弄翻我
No, He's Not. He's Trying To Be A Dick.
不 他不会 他想变成JJ
You Want Me To Have Him Thrown Out? Just Say The Word.
你想让我把他赶出去? 你只要说一声 我就赶他走
I Don't. I Just Want To Go.
没有 我只是想处理这件事
Okay, Okay.
好吧 好吧 现在
Now, Look, There's A Couple I Want You To Meet.
听着 我想让你见对夫妻
Turns Out They Bought That House You Re-Did.
他们买♥♥了你重新装♥修♥过的房♥子
Charlie: There We Go.
很好
Come On, Lean Forward.
过来 向前靠
Just Like That.
就这样
Oh, Look At You, You Dirty, Little Animal.
哦 看看你 你这下流的小动物
Like This? Charlie: Oh, Yes.
象这样? 哦 是的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, Yeah.
是的
Oh, I Missed.
哦 就这样 哦 我没打到
Oh, Yes. Look At That.
哦 就这样 看看这姿势
Holy Fucknuts!
该死!
Oh, Shit!
哦 该死!
What, Don't You Fuckin' Knock?
你该死的就不会敲门么?
Don't You Lock? [ Panting ]
你就不会锁门么?
Hey, Why Don't You Go Grab Him Some Water Or Something?
嘿 你为什么不去给 他倒些水或什么的
Oh.
噢
Don't Have A Coronary,
你可别发冠心病了
'cause I Wouldn't Know How To Explain That To Your Wife.
因为我可不知道怎么向你老婆解释
It's All Right.
没事的
Okay? All Right.
好吗? 好了
Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Whoo!
哇
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表