You Know What? You Don't Touch The Phone, Okay?
别再碰我手♥机♥ 知道了吗
Stupid Guy.
傻蛋
Don't Do It.
不要接
Baby, I'm Sorry, But Some Stupid Guy --
亲爱的 不好意思
He Takes The Phone From Me.
刚才有个神经病把我手♥机♥抢去了
He Freaks Out Like He's Mel Gibson Or Something.
跟梅尔-基普森一样 突然之间发疯
Forget About It, Baby. Forget It.
没事 宝贝 你知道我是谁
I Don't Care If I'm At The Movie Theater --
我可不管我是不是在电影院里
Fuck, Man!
操!
Come On, Take It.
我就要抢
Next Time, Put It On Vibrate, Homey.
下次看到我就调成震动吧
Man: Get Him!
打他!
Fucking Turn It Off!
操! 把手♥机♥关掉
God Forbid You Should Miss A Fucking Call.
操你♥他♥妈♥的手♥机♥ 操你♥他♥妈♥的打电♥话♥
Dick.
屌♥
Fucking Piece Of Shit!
他妈的狗屎
Hmm.
嗯
What Are You Doing?
你在干吗?
What Do You Mean?
你什么意思
You Were Just, Like, Calling Me Over.
看起来是你让我过来的
No, I Was, Like, Totally Ambivalent.
没有啊 我跟那儿读书呢
Oh.
噢
Listen, You Better Get Up Because My Boyfriend
听着 你最好快点起来走人
Will Be Back Any Second.
我男朋友很快就回来了
You're Weird, Kid.
你个怪女人
I Am. I'm Also Just Kidding.
我是的 我只是开玩笑
Have A Seat, Please.
过来坐吧
What If I Don't Want To Now?
要是我不想呢?
Fine. Your Loss.
为什么? 你很困惑
Why Would I Want To Get To Know A Guy
我是说 我为什么要认识一个那么自恋的男人
Who's So In Love With Himself
还到书店
That He Hangs Out In Bookstores Reading His Own Work?
来读自己的书
If You're Under The Impression
如果你觉得
That I'm In Love With Myself, Then It's Possible
我那么自恋
That You Are Higher Than Me Right Now.
那么可能你自恋程度 高我一等
Oh, Is Someone Battling Some Low Self-Esteem?
哦 看来有人在为 自尊心而反击?
Oh, You Have No Idea.
哦 你可不知道
Hmm. Poor Baby.
可怜的孩子
Hank. My Name Is Hank.
Hank 我的名字叫Hank
I Know.
我知道
Mia.
我叫Miya
Nice To Meet You, Mia.
很高兴认识你 Miya
Likewise.
我也是
Can I Ask You A Question? Um...
我可以问你个问题吗?
Sure.
好的
Did You... See That Movie?
你看过那个电影了吗?
Mm-Hmm, Yeah.
看过
And What Did You Think?
你觉得怎么样?
Yes, Brutal Truth.
非常糟糕
It Really Sucked.
导演把它毁了
The Director Ruined It, And He Should Be Shot.
真该拖出去枪毙了
Oh, I Took Care Of Him Already.
我已经解决他了
So, You're, Like, This, Uh, Famous Writer, Huh?
那...你是个名作家?
Hardly. More Like A One-Hit Wonder.
算不上 只说是个
Well, Now I'm Definitely, For Sure,
一本书一炮走红的作家 那我现在肯定确定
Absolutely... Not Going To Sleep With You.
以及极其肯定 不会和你上♥床♥了
Are You Gonna Come?
你要高♥潮♥了吗?
I Don't See Why Not.
为什么不呢?
Ohh!
噢
Whoopsy.
太棒了
I'm Happy To Report That Becca Is A Delightful Student --
我很高兴的跟你们汇报 Rebeca是个很好的学生
Smart, Inquisitive, Full Of Life.
聪明 对事物充满好奇 非常有活力
I Sense A Big, Hairy "But"
我已经预感到有个巨大的 "但是"
Lurking Somewhere Around The Corner.
马上就要出现
This Is My Life. Can You Take Those Off?
这就是我的生活
No, It's Okay. He's Right.
那没关系 把眼睛摘了
But I'm Slightly Worried About Her Emerging Sexuality.
但是 我为她在性方面的表现 有些担心
Oh, Thank God.
哦 感谢老天
She's A Lesbian. Thank God.
她是个同性恋
What Are You Talking About?
你在说什么
I Think We Can All Agree, By And Large,
我觉得我们都大体认同 生理方面
That Men Are Assholes.
男人都是混♥蛋♥
I, For One, Am Happy That She Prefers The Fairer Sex.
我个人非常欣喜 她会喜欢女♥女♥恋
It Looks Like We're The Proud Parents
看来我们是为同性恋女儿 骄傲的父母
Of A Lesbian Daughter.
击掌庆贺一样
Up High. Celebrate. Come On.
嗨点 庆祝一下 来吧
What? You're Ashamed Of Our Gay Daughter?
什么?你为我们的同性恋女儿感到羞耻?
What Happened To Your Eye?
你眼睛怎么了?
Okay, Hold On A Second Here, Folks.
好了 父母们 听我说
Becca Is Not A Lesbian.
Rebeca不是同性恋
She's Not? No, Based On What I've Seen, No.
她不是? 据我的观察 她不是
Then Why Are We Discussing Her Sexuality?
那我们为什么要讨论 她的性方面问题?
Because It Seems She Very Recently Discovered
因为她最近萌发了
The Attention Of Boys.
对男生的兴趣
Well, She's Beautiful.
那因为她很漂亮啊
She Takes After Her Mother.
她遗传了她妈妈
The Makeup And The Slutty Clothes.
学她画浓妆和泼辣的衣着
I Caught Her Making Out With This Boy Last Week, And He --
上个礼拜我抓到 她和一个男生亲热
He Was What?
他都干啥了?
Feeling Her Up.
她才12岁 他在摸她
She's 12 Years Old. There's Nothing There To Feel.
没有什么好摸的
You Know, I Don't See Why We Should Put
我不明白为什么要在
Such A Negative Spin On This.
这件事情上带有色眼镜
I Mean, She's Growing Up. It's Only Natural.
她正在长大 这很正常
I'll Talk To Her.
我会和她谈的
No, No, No. No.Will Talk To Her.
不要 你跟她谈只会
No, Because You're Just Gonna Lose Your Shit.
爆出你的那些下流事情
You'll Talk To Her, She'll Wind Up Pregnant,
不 你和她谈才糟
And Then Everything Will Be Fine And Fucking Dandy.
你跟她谈过之后 她就会怀孕 一切都完了
Oh, My God. You're Such A Fucking Asshole.
哦 天啊 你真是个混♥蛋♥
I Only Bring It Up Because When I Told Her
我之所以提及此事是因为... 当我跟她说
It Was Inappropriate Behavior, She Said,
这样不对的时候 她说
"How Else Do You Get Boys To Like You?"
"不这样做 你怎么能让男生喜欢你"?
So...
那么
I... Have An Offer For You!
我有个工作给你
Forgive Me. I Haven't Heard That One In A While.
不好意思 我很久很听到这样的话了
Don't Get Too Excited.
你先别激动
I Wish You Would Have Said That
我希望你能在
Before All The Blood Started Rushing To My Cock.
我老二充血兴奋之前说
Lovely. Thank You For That Image.
很好 多谢你给我呈现了这么个情景
Are You Familiar With Hell.A. Magazine?
你对哈雷杂♥志♥有印象吗?
They Would Like You To Blog For Them.
他们希望你为他们写博客
Fuck Me. It Must Be My Trick Ear.
不是吧 我肯定听错了
But I Thought You Said, "Blog."
我听到你说博客
The Good People At Hell.A. Are Very Interested
那个杂♥志♥里的人 对你的思想很感兴趣
In Your Thoughts On The Battle Between The Sexes
在这个被你渲染的世界里
In This Adopted City Of Yours.
两性之间的混战
Do You Have A Gun?
你有枪吗?
Well, You Know, I Did Have A Very Hot Dream
我有天梦见
About A Nun The Other Night.
一个修女给我吹♥箫♥
Gave Me A Blowjob.
这样很好
There You Go -- A Nun And A Blowjob.
修女给你吹♥箫♥
This Is Excellent, Excellent.
多棒啊
Doesn't Take Freud To Figure It Out, But...
不拿弗洛伊德理论做借口
Hank, Hank, Hank, Have We Established
但是Hank Hank Hank
That You Have A Certain Predilection
我们曾经达成共识 你对那些非单身(不该交往的)的女人
For The Company Of Unavailable Women?
格外的有兴趣
No, We Haven't Established That.
没 没有过这种共识
And What Would Be The Ultimate Manifestation
那么,这种崇拜最终的
Of Such A Fetish, Hmm?
表现是什么呢,嗯?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表