Yours To Screw Up If You Want To.
如果你想毁了它 随便你
I Was Here A Year Ago.
一年前我来这儿的时候
You Were Much Happier Then...
你比现在快乐的多
And Even Happier The Year Before That.
前年你更快乐
Hmm.
嗯
You're Not Going In The Right Direction.
你走错了方向 这就是我要说的
I Swear To Fucking God, Karen,
我对天发誓Karen
I Am Not Sleeping With Anyone Else.
我没和别人睡过
Well, You're Certainly Not Sleeping With Me.
嗯 你反正是没有和我睡过
How Is That My Fault?
这怎么是我的错了?
You Run Halfway Across The Room.
你跑了一半穿过房♥间
No, I Don't. Anyway, That Didn't Used To Stop You.
不 我没有 就算是 以前也没觉得你会 为此扫兴啊
You Know What The Weirdest Thing Is?
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗?
I Actually Wish You Were Having An Affair
我真的希望你有外遇
Because Then I Would Stop Looking For Clues Everywhere.
因为那样我就不用 到处再找蛛丝马迹
I Would Never Do That To You.
我不会那么对你的
You Say That.
你之所以那么说
That's Just 'cause That's Your Fucking Romantic Ideal,
只是因为你想做个浪漫的完美主义者
But The Truth Is, You Think About It.
但事实上你想出轨
Yes, I Think About It. Who Doesn't?
是啊 我是想出轨 谁不呢
I Never Did.
我以前就没那么想过
Never Did?
以前?
Past Tense -- That's A Little Unsettling.
过去式 听起来有人蠢蠢欲动了
Hank, You Should Try And Live With Someone
Hank你应该尝试着跟一个
How Fucking Lucky You Are To Be With Them!
每天提醒你能跟她一起多幸运的人一起
God Damn It, That Is Not How I Feel.
该死的 我可没这么觉得
That Is How You Act.
可你是这么做的
Well, Fuck, Karen. It's Life, Then.
好了 该死的 Karen 这就是生活
I Guess It's Hard Sometimes.
我知道有的时候是会让人难受
You're Gonna Have To Deal With It.
你应该试着去面对
I Am Trying To Deal With It!
我在努力面对!
That's Why I'm Having This Conversation With You.
这是为什么我在和你谈这些
Hank, We Need To Go See Someone.
Hank我们得跟人谈谈
I Am Not Going To A Fucking Shrink!
我才不去找什么心理医生! 我是作家!
I'm A Writer! I Don't Give That Shit Away.
我才不会跟人讲自己的私事
We're Better Than That.
我们还没到那个地步
We're Better Than That?
我们没到那个地步?
Because It Feels To Me Like We're Fucking Dying Here, Hank.
因为我觉得我们的生活枯竭了 Hank
We Are Not Talking.
我们不谈话
We Are Not Fucking.
我们不做♥爱♥
Nothing Is Happening.
什么也没有
And?
还有呢?
And I Find Myself Wanting To Talk To Other People.
我觉得自己想跟人谈谈
Like Bill?
Bill那样的人?
You Fucking Talking To Bill?
你♥他♥妈♥去和Bill聊?
The Jolly Green Giant?
那个喜欢大♥麻♥绿的大个儿?
I'm Kidding, Karen.
我开玩笑 Karen
I Don't Even Want To Go Down That Road.
我不想谈这个
Have You Fucked Him?
你和他做♥爱♥了?
It's So Fucking Typical.
你永远都是这样
You Go Straight To The Fucking.
你直接想到的就是做♥爱♥
You Don't Even Care If I'm Talking To Him,
你根本不在乎我是否跟他交谈
If I'm Telling Him Things --
是否跟他倾诉...
Just Answer The Fucking Question!
快回答我的问题!
You Didn't Answer Me.
你逃避问题
Yes, I Did.
是的 我和他做了
You Know Me.
你了解我
The Talking And The Fucking Go Hand In Hand, Hank.
交心和交欢分不开的 Hank
I Got To Get The Fuck Out Of Here.
我得离开这里
No, No. You Know What?
别 别 你知道吗
Allow Me To Do -- Come Here.
要走我走 过来
No.
不
Hank, This Isn't Gonna Work.
Hank 这样没用
It's Not Gonna -- Stop!
停! 让我走!
Let Me Go!
让我走
Is It Safe?
安全了吗?
I Don't Know, Honey.
我不知道 宝贝
You Might Want To Grab A Helmet.
或许应该带个头盔
There Could Be Some Shrapnel Flying Around.
可能会有散弹满天飞
Are You Guys Going To Get A Divorce?
你们要离婚吗?
I Think That's The Good Thing About Never Being Married --
我想从没有结婚是个好事情
It's Impossible To Get A Divorce.
离婚也就不可能
You Know What I Mean.
你懂我的意思
Uhh...
嗯
To Hank Moody
Hank Moody收
From Al Moody
Al Moody寄
Hank.
Hank
Yeah.
嗯
Woman: The White Zone Is For The Immediate Loading
白区内只允许
And Unloading Of Passengers Only.
紧急乘客进出
Karen: So, We'll Be Right Behind You.
我们随后就到
The Moment Becca Gets Out Of School,
Becca一下学
We'll Get A Flight.
我们就上飞机
I Love You.
我爱你
Hank...
Hank
I...
我
I Didn't Say It To Hear It Back.
我不是为了听你说才说的
Thanks For Helping Me...
谢谢你帮助我
Get My Head Out Of My Ass.
帮我走出自己的困境
It's What I Do.
正是我所做
Hey, Karen, Do You Know What This Is Called?
Karen你知道这个花的名字吗?
Yeah, It's A Jacaranda Tree.
是的 它叫蓝花楹
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表