It's Like Your Early Stuff. Not So Juvenile.
像你的早期作品
Well, Coincidentally, I Have A Lame Boner Right Now.
碰巧的是 我现在就感觉很差
I Have A Lame Boner For Justice.
为公正而深感不满
And If You Won't Give Me A Private Sidebar Right Now,
现在如果你不肯私下跟我谈
Maybe There's Something You'd Like To Say
或许你该跟这些人
To These Good People?
解释一下?
I Don't Know. What Might They Be Interested In Hearing?
我不知道啊 他们又该听到些什么呢?
Come On, Mia. Just -- Just Out With It.
得了吧 Mia 说了吧
Uh...
嗯
Oh...Wait.
等等
I Know What I Could Say.
我知道该说什么了
Thank You, Hank.
谢谢你 Hank
Thank You For Giving Me Notes And Helping Me With This.
谢谢你给我批注 在写作上帮助我
It's Been A Dream Come True, Really,
这简直是我的梦想成真
To Have Your Favorite Writer In The Whole Wide World
在这个疯狂的世界里最得 我钟情的作家与我(做♥爱♥)
Help You On Your Very First...
完成我人生中第一本
...Novel.
小说
Hank, You're So Sweet.
Hank 你真好
That's It? That's The Way You Want To Play It?
就这样? 你想继续玩下去
What Do You Want Me To Do, Blow You, Hank?
你想要我♥干♥什么? "吹"你吗? Hank
I Mean, That Would Be Untoward.
那可就会给你带来麻烦
Oh, My God, Look At The Potty Mouth On This One.
哦 老天哪 看看这位的嘴巴 多厉害
I Love It.
真招我喜欢
She'd Be Great With The Press, Right?
肯定应付媒体有一手
Like Elizabeth Wurtzel... With Talent.
像伊丽莎白-伍泽...聪明版
Okay, Hank. Let's Go, Huh?
好了 Hank 该走了
What The Fuck Is The Matter With You?
你怎么回事?
What Do You Have, Epilepsy, Asperger's, Tourette's?
犯什么病了? 癫痫? 埃斯博格综合症? 安瑞氏综合症?
I Need To Talk To You, Charlie.
我有话跟你说 Charlie
Later. Later.
再说
I Will Talk To You Later.
回头再说
You Can't Pack Her Lunch For The Next Six Months.
你不可能把她下半年的午饭 都准备好
I Know. I'm Just Packing It For Tomorrow Because, You Know,
这只是给她明天吃的
I Figured If I Get All The Sandwiches In For Tomorrow,
我只是想 如果我准备好
Then, If He Forgets, It's Okay 'cause, Like,
万一他忘了
She Has Sandwiches For Every Day Of The Week.
也没关系 大不了她整个星期 都有三明治吃
Stop Stressing. Come Here. Come Here.
别这么紧张 来
Come Here.
来
Okay.
好了
Oh, Is Mia Back From Her Meeting Yet?
Mia开完会 回来了吗?
What Meeting? She Met With Charlie.
和Charlie的会
She's Trying To Get One Of Her Stories Published.
她准备出版一部小说 很棒对不?
Isn't That Great? Oh, Wow, Yeah.
哦 对
Yeah, I Haven't Read It,
我还没看
But My Father's Intuition Says It's Probably Pretty Special.
不过我爸爸觉得 那是本很特别的书
Yes. Yeah. I'm Sure It Is.
对 对 肯定是的
Have You, Um, Signed The Papers Yet?
文件上签字了吗?
Oh, God. No, Honey. Sorry. I Forgot.
哦天 我忘了
I've Been A Little Preoccupied.
这两天有点魂不守舍
I Know. I Know. Let's Go. No, We Got To Go.
我知道 咱们走 不 不
Come On. Come On. But, Bill...
来 来 但... Bill
We're Gonna Take A Look At This.
我们得看看文件
Nah, This Is Important Stuff.
别 这可是很重要的东西
Look, We Have Our Prenup, We Have Our Wills.
有婚前协议 有遗嘱
Don't You Care About Becca's Trust Fund?
你不关心Becca的信托基金吗?
No.
Bill 不
Bill, I Don't. I Don't Care.
我不在乎
All I Care About Is Becca Leaving Me.
我在乎的是Becca要离开我了
Us.
我们
She's Not Leaving Us.
她不是离开我们
You Know, She's Moving Out.
你知道的 她要搬出去
She Doesn't Want To Live Here Anymore.
她不想在这住了
I Can't Tell What's Worse --
我分不清哪种更加糟
Whether She Doesn't Know She's Ripping My Heart Out,
到底是她不知道她伤透了我的心?
Or Whether She Does Know, But, You Know, She Just Doesn't Care.
还是她明明就知道 但你知道 她就是不在乎
Honey, Honey, It's A Phase.
亲爱的 这是一个阶段
She Sees Mia Acting So Independently,
她看Mia这么独♥立♥
She Probably Wants To See What That Feels Like,
她可能也想试试
So She's Doing The Only Thing She Can To Assert Herself.
所以她利用她所能用到的方法 来表明自己的态度
What? Like Getting Away From Me?
什么?从我身边逃开?
Like I'm The Wicked Witch Of The West Or Something?
就好像我是什么西部最恶毒的巫婆?
No, It's Not About That, Trust Me.
不是那样的 相信我
As Soon As Her Father Lets Her Down,
一旦她爸爸让她失望了
She'll Be Begging You To Bring Her Back Home, I Promise.
她就会求你带她回来的 我保证
We're Talking About Hank, Here.
既然说到Hank
How Long Can That Possibly Take?
他能坚持多久呢? 对
He'll Probably Disappoint Her On The Car Ride Home
很可能开到半路他就让她失望
And Have To Turn Around.
不得不掉头开回来
Don't Make Me Laugh, 'cause I'm Trying To Wallow Here, Okay?
别逗我 我还沉浸在痛苦中呢
Thank You Ever So Kindly.
谢谢你表现的这么友好
So You Had Your Fun
你玩够了
And Then You Told Them The Truth, Right?
也告诉他们真♥相♥了对吧?
Told Them What, Hank?
告诉他们什么 Hank?
You Know, I Think I'd Appreciate Your Particular Brand Of Humor
我想如果你没有恶搞我的生活
A Lot More If You Weren't Fucking Around With My Life.
我会更加欣赏你的那种幽默
And You Haven't Fucked Around In Mine At All?
你就没有恶搞我的生活吗?
I Mean, I Know, I Know -- It Was An Accident.
我知道那是个意外
How Could You Possibly Have Known?
你怎么能想到呢?
The Simple Fact Remains, You Fucked Me
事实很简单 你上了我
And You Didn't Want To Have Anything To Do With Me.
却不想跟我扯上任何关系
That Doesn't Sit Well With The Ladies.
这会让女士们非常不爽
So This Is Your Revenge?
那你是报复?
You're Some Kind Of Feminist Caped Crusader?
女权主义者十字军战士?
Yeah, Well, We All Pay For Our Sins Sooner Or Later, Hank.
我们迟早都会为自己的罪过 付出代价 Hank
Thank You.
谢谢
How'd You Get Ahold Of It?
你是怎么拿到的?
Well, It Was Just Sitting There All Unappreciated And Shit,
它就放在那 无人问津
And I Asked Karen If I Could Read It.
然后我问Karen我能不能看
And She Said "No."
她说不行
Exactly.
完全正确
She Was Afraid That I Would Get Corrupted In Some Way.
她怕我会被它玷污之类的
I'm Sure. Oh, Man.
当然
I Wonder What'd She Think If She Knew I That Had Your Dick In My Mouth.
我在想要是她知道 你的老二在我嘴里呆过会怎样
But I Digress.
不好意思 跑题了
Anyway, I Took It To Kinko's
反正我拿去Kinko快印 复印了一份
And Settled In For What Was Truly A Great Read.
拜读了这部真正精彩的文章
It's So Good, Hank.
简直太棒了 Hank
A Really Great First Draft.
非常棒的一稿
You're Gonna Get Caught, You Know.
你会被发现的
People Are Gonna Recognize My Writing.
人们会发现我的写作风格
No, See, I Covered My Tracks.
要知道 我也做了手脚
I Added Little Bits Of Me When I Re-Typed It.
重新输入电脑的时候 加进了一点我自己的东西
It's Not Really So Much An Outrigh Theft As A Mash-Up.
东改西改一番之后 就不完全算是剽窃了
An Homage, If You Will. From Me To You.
等于是你和我的联手
You Are A Very Young...
你真是个年轻...
Sociopath-In-Training.
潜在的反♥社♥会♥者
Oh, Come On.
哦少来了
That's Like Satan Calling One Of His Junior Minions
你这样说就像是 撒旦说他的奴才刻薄一样
"A Big Meanie."
“很卑鄙”
Yes, But I Never Set Out To Hurt You, Mia.
但我从没设计你去伤害你 Mia
What Else Is Out There For Me, Huh?!
我还有什么出路?!
College, Going To Europe, Working At An Agency,
上大学?去欧洲? 为哪个事务所
A Network, A Studio?
电视台工作? 或是什么制片厂?
Blech! Boring! This Has Been Fun.
太无聊了! 这样才有趣
I Never Intended To Be Famous,
我从没想要出名
But I Do Like Being The Center Of Attention.
但我确实喜欢成为众人的焦点
It Feels Just Like I Thought It Would --
感觉跟我想的一样
Totally Fucking Great.
简直就是一级棒
But It's Gonna Go Away.
但那些迟早会消失的
Hmm.
嗯
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表