This Is The American Dream Right Here.
这就是美国梦
Your Name Is Going To Be Up On The Silver Screen.
你的名字会出现在银幕上
You'll Be Immortal.
你将成为不朽
I've Written A Couple Books, Too.
我还写过几本书 等我死了
They'll Be Around Long After I'm Gone.
他们也会继续流传
That's Not The Same.
这不一样
You Haven't Read Them.
你都没看过
Your Mother Filled Me In. It's Too Many Words For Me.
你妈妈让我看 但字太多了
You Know Who's A Good Writer? James Patterson.
你知道哪个作家最好吗? James Patterson
I Read One Of His Books On The Plane.
我在飞机上看了他的一本书
Amber: Hank Moody.
Hank Moody
Amber, Hi. How Are You?
Amber 嗨 你好吗?
Good.
很好
This Is Amber. She's In The Film.
这是Amber 她也在电影里
Amber, This Is My Old Man, Al.
Amber 这是我老爸 Al
So Nice To Meet You.
很高兴见到你
I See The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree.
有其父必有其子
Come See Me? I've Got Some Thoughts.
来找我吗?
Some Thoughts That Are Making It
一些让我的裤裆
Just A Little Bit Crowded In My Pants.
稍微紧了些的想法
What's The Story, Morning Glory?
你们到底要讨论什么剧情? "昙花一现"?
Whoa. Settle Down. I'm A Happily Non-Married Man.
喔 别着急 我是个快乐的未婚男人
Aahh!
啊
I Always Wanted To Do That.
我一直都想这么做
Fuck, That's Good. Funny.
该死的 太爽了
Good For You.
很好
Who Says America Isn't The Land Of Opportunity?
谁说美国不是机遇的乐土?
It's Gonna Cost You A Little More Than That.
会比10美元稍微贵一点
Stop That!
好了吧!
Maybe I Should Do One Off Your Rib Cage.
也许我应该在你胸口上再爽一次
As You Wish.
随你
So, What Are You Running From?
你在躲避什么?
Oh, Please. No One Holes Up In A Hotel Room
得了吧 如果不是在躲避什么
With A Hooker And A Pile Of Blow
没人会把自己关在酒店房♥间里
Without Being On The Run From Something.
在一个妓♥女♥身上嗑药
Stop Joking About The Hooker Stuff.
别再拿妓♥女♥开玩笑
[ Sniffs ] You're Making Me Paranoid.
弄到我快信以为真
Maybe It's The Blow.
可能是白粉的作用
Ohh.
哦
I'm Not Joking.
我没开玩笑
No.
真的
Oh, Come On.
不是吧
Really? Let Me Get This Straight --
真的? 让我理顺一下
Your Name Is Trixie
你叫Trixie
And You Are In Fact A Whore?
而且你真的是个妓♥女♥?
My Name Is Beatrice.
我名字是Beatrice
My Parents Thought It Would Be Cute To Call Me "Trixie."
但我父母觉得叫"Trixie"比较可爱
Oh. Wow.
哦 哇
They Still Think It's Cute?
他们现在还觉得这个名字可爱?
They're Dead.
他们已经死了
Well, Here's A Thought.
我有一个想法
Why Don't...
何不...
I Do You This Time, And Then We Call It Even?
这次你来上你
Well, You Can Do Whatever You Want,
我们就扯平了?
What About The Blow?
那白粉呢?
I Paid For The Blow And You Partook.
我买♥♥的白粉 你也有份吸啊
Doesn't That Get Me A Discount?
这不能打个折吗?
Sorry, Sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
What About The Sex Itself?
那性呢?
Was That -- I Mean, How -- How -- Mm-Hmm?
我的意思是...嗯... 如何?
Well, I Would Be Lying If I Didn't Say
我必须要承认的是
That There Were Moments That I Thought To Myself,
有几个片刻 我不禁对自己说
"Whore, This Isn't Such A Bad Way To Earn A Living."
"妓♥女♥ 靠这行谋生还不错"
Okay, Why Don't We Just Call It
"好 我们干嘛不称其为成年男女的
"Casual Sex Between Consenting Adults"?
你情我愿性♥交♥"?
Why Don't You Just Pay Me, And I'll Be On My Way?
你干嘛不把钱给我 我就走了?
Because Then I'd Miss You.
那样我会想你
You Can't Snort A Line Of Coke Off A Woman's Ass
不可能在一个女人屁♥股♥上 用鼻子吸完白粉
And Not Wonder About Her Hopes And Dreams.
却不顾她的希望和梦想
It's Not Gentlemanly.
这样很不绅士
If You Want To Keep Me On The Clock,
如果你按钟算钱给我
I'll Tell You What I Wanted To Be When I Grew Up.
我就告诉你我小时候想当什么
Okay.
好
Oh.
哦
You Take Diner's Club?
餐厅会员卡要吗?
I'm Not Kidding.
我不是开玩笑
I Don't -- I Don't Have Any Cash.
我没有 没有现金了
You Don't Have Any Cash?
你没有现金了?
I Got The One.
我有这个
Oh.
哦
How's The World's Sexiest Architect Doing?
世界上最性感的的建筑师 最近怎么样?
Grandpa!
爷爷! 对不起
Your Mother Happens To Be A World-Class Beauty.
你妈妈实在是世界一级的美人儿
Too Good For This Mutt Father Of Yours.
你老爸就是癞蛤♥蟆♥吃上了 天鹅肉
I'm Remodeling A Place In Venice.
我在威尼斯区重修一栋房♥子
The Client Wants It All Green.
客人想全都弄成绿色
Painted Green?
漆成绿色?
Who Is He -- The Jolly Green Giant?
还是种满让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的大♥麻♥?
You Have No Idea How Close You Are To The Truth.
你都不知道自己说的有多准
You Should Meet This Guy. He's A Total Dial Tone.
你应该见见这家伙 完全就是个木头
Just A...Uhhhhhh.
说话都是 呃...
He's Paying Me Very Well.
他给我的酬劳很好
He's Got Great Taste, And He's Not An Earth-Hater.
很有品味 还挺环保
What's Not To Like?
有什么不好的?
Maybe The Fact That He Seems To Have A Huge Crush On You.
也可能是因为他很喜欢你
Oh, Please.
哦 拜托 饶了我吧
Hank: Becca Agrees With Me.
Becca同意我的看法
He Does Get A Little Goofy Around You, Mom.
他确实有点痴迷你 妈妈
See? He Gets Goofy Around You.
谁跟你说的
Oh, Come On.
哦 得了吧
Yeah, I Think I Met One Of Those Today.
是的,我想我今天遇到了其中一个
This One Was Sex On A Stick.
这一次是在拐杖上做♥爱♥
No, No, I Didn't Think She Was That Attractive.
不 不 我不觉得她那么吸引人
I Thought She Was More Of An Eyesore, Really.
我觉得她不好看 真的
Are You Kidding -- The Way She Hugged You?
你开什么玩笑 她拥抱你的那动作
It Almost Triggered My Angina.
我那话儿都有反应了
Well-Played, Pop. Come Again Soon...Please.
说的好 老爸 你还是下次再来吧
What's An Angina? Do I Have One Of Those?
什么是那话儿? 我有吗?
No, Sweetie.
不 亲爱的
Do You Want To Come To The Zoo With Us Tomorrow, Grandpa?
你明天想和我们一起去动物园吗 爷爷?
Would That I Could, My Love,
如果可以的话我很想去
But I Have To Go Down To San Diego
但我得去圣地亚哥
To See An Old Friend.
见一个老朋友
Do You Want To Come With Us, Dad?
你和我们一起去吗 爸爸?
I'm Sorry, Baby. I've Got To Work. I Can't.
对不起 宝贝 我要工作
That's Why You're Here?
所以你才来这?
Come On, Don't Be Such A Whiny Little Bitch, Hank.
得了吧 别跟个啰嗦的小婊♥子♥一样 Hank
Once Again, My Apologies.
第二次 向你道歉
He Is Sometimes -- A Whiny Little Bitch.
他有时候就像个啰嗦的小婊♥子♥
Hey! Rebecca, That's Not Funny.
嘿! Rebecca 这不好玩
That's Really Not Funny.
一点也不好笑
That Little Fuzz Coming From Your Bottom Lip --
你下嘴唇上都长毛了 --
Yeah, I'm Gonna Be A Trumpet Player.
是啊 我是要当吹小号♥的
Breathe. Count To Ten.
呼吸 数到十
Becca Actually Wants To Spend Time With The Guy,
Becca很想和他一起
And He's Got To Go Run Off And Visit Some Old Cooze
而他却跑掉去见一个
He Was Banging On The Side 30 Years Ago.
时不时跟他上♥床♥的老荡♥妇♥
Shh. What?
什么?
Why Do You Even Care Anymore?
你为什么还要在乎?
That Put My Mother Into An Early Grave, That's Why.
把我母亲送进了一个早期的坟墓,这就是为什么
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表