Why Can't You Just Ask Me?
你干嘛不直接问我?
Why Don't You Just Fuck Off?
你干吗不滚开?
Come On. What Do You Think?
得了吧 你怎么想?
In Your Heart Or Hearts, What's Your Best Guess?
你内心深处的想法?
I Don't Know.
我不知道
Thanks For The Ride.
谢谢你送我回来
How's Uncle Charlie?
Charlie叔叔还好吗?
I Just Came By To Say Goodnight
我只是想过来跟咱们的
To Our Little Courtney Love In Training.
小摇滚明星说晚安
Well, She Went To Celebrate With Her Bandmates.
她和乐队的人去庆祝了
Will You Please Tell Her
你能不能告诉她
That I Will Call Her First Thing In The Morning.
明天一早我就她打电♥话♥?
Yes, I Will.
好的
Whoa, She Was A...
她真的是...
She Was Good Tonight, Huh?
今晚表现好极了
I Know. She Was Incredible.
是啊 不可思议
And We Made That.
我们创造出来的
You Made It.
是你的功劳
You Helped, Like, A Teeny Bit.
也有你的一点点功劳 是你的功劳
All Right.
好吧
I Apologize. Good Night.
我道歉 晚安
Do You Want To Come In For A Drink?
进来喝一杯吗?
Uh...
嗯
So, Uh, Did Dani Say Anything To You
Dani有没有就
About Our Little Afternoon Session?
下午的小插曲说什么?
No. No.
没有 没有
No?
没有?
Well, I Mean, Even If She Heard,
就算她听到什么
It's Not Like I Talk About My Love Life With My Assistant.
我也不会跟我的助手讨论我的私生活
Okay.
好
Although, I Have To Say, You Know,
尽管如此 我还是要说 你懂的
When You Said That Thing About Her Being My Slave,
不过 你说她是我的小奴隶
It -- It Did Get Me Kind Of Thinking.
确实让我产生一个想法
Thinking About What?
什么想法?
You Know, Um... Role-Playing.
你知道的...角色扮演
You Know, Master/Slave,
你知道 主人 奴隶
Dominance/Submission, Bondage.
控制 屈服 束缚
You Know, We Never Tried Any Of That Stuff.
我们从来都没试过
I'm Just Trying To, You Know,
我只是想找找新花样
Mix Things Up A Little Bit, Like You Did Today.
就像你今天做的
Okay. Okay, I Hear You.
好 我听你的
So, Uh, Do You Want Me To Beat The Crap Out Of You?
你想让我暴打你一顿?
Uh...If You...
如果你想要
If You Want, I Guess.
可能吧
Or, You Know, I Could Beat You Up,
或者也可以让我控制
Whichever You Prefer.
你喜欢哪种
Or Nobody Has To Beat Anybody Up.
也不是一定要有人被打
We Just -- There's A Master And A Slave.
可以一个主人一个奴隶
And The Slave Does Whatever The Master Tells Her To.
奴隶听从主人的指挥
"Her" Being Me, Your Slave.
让我做你的小奴隶?
In That Example, Yeah.
只是个例子
Okay, So...
好吧 那...
What Do You Want Me To Do?
你想要我做什么?
Uh, Um, You Know, Whatever Makes You Happy, Right?
任何事情 只要你开心就好 对不对?
Maybe You Want Me
也许你愿意
To Make You Wear A Ball Gag In Your Mouth.
在嘴里放一个球塞
Or Maybe You Would Want Me To Drip Hot Candle Wax
也许你愿意让我往你乳♥头♥上滴热蜡
On Your Nipples.
往你乳♥头♥上
Or Maybe You Like To Be Teased, Right?
又或许你愿意被挑逗?
I Could Bring You To The Brink Of Orgasm
我可以让你在高♥潮♥边缘
Without Ever Letting You Come.
可望而不可及
I Feel Like We've Done That.
我觉得我们这么做过
All Right, Maybe -- Maybe You Want Me To Pee On You.
也许你愿意让我在你身上撒尿
Why Would I Want You To Pee On Me?
我为什么会愿意?
I Don't Know. I Just --
我不知道...
I Know There's People That Do That.
我只是知道有人这么做
Okay, That's All.
就这样
Just Start Doing Some Shit To Me.
随便你怎么干
We'll See How It Goes, Okay?
看看怎么样 好吧?
You Know What, We Should Probably Have A Safe Word,
我们可以
Right, You Know, So I Know What Your Limits Are.
找一个安全词
How About, "Don't Pee On Me"?
这样我就知道你的承受范围 "别尿在我身上"怎样?
Okay, That Should Work.
好 可以
Ow! God Damn It!
该死的! 痛死了!
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起对不起
Okay, Okay, Let Me Rub It.
让我揉揉
Don't Touch It!
别碰它!
Okay.
好吧
What Would You Do If Our Little Spawn
要是哪天她
Actually Became, Like, A Rock Star?
真的成为摇滚巨星了 你会怎样?
I Would Be Really Proud Of Her.
我会以她为傲
You Would?
你会?
And I Would Be There
要是她吸毒过量了
To Help Pump Her Stomach When She Od'd.
我会帮她洗胃
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
Do You Think She's Ever...
你觉得她...
Do You Think She's Ever Smoked Pot?
你觉得她吸过大♥麻♥吗?
I Mean, Like, Successfully.
我是说真正的
No, No, She Told Me
不 不 她说
That She Saw You And Bill Get High Once,
她见过你和Bill嗑药
And It So Creeped Her Out
她吓坏了
That She Swore To Me She Was Never Gonna Try It.
发誓永远都不去尝试
So, Well Done With That.
做的不错啊
Bill --
Bill
Yeah?
怎么了?
Bill Saw -- He Saw A Spider.
Bill看见...一只蜘蛛
A Spider?
蜘蛛?
That Guy, He Is The Biggest Fucking Pansy In Captivity.
他绝对是监狱里最娘娘腔的一个
You Happy?
你快乐吗?
What?
什么?
It's A Simple Question. Are You Happy?
很简单的问题 你快乐吗?
I Don't Even Know What That Means Anymore.
我都不知道你是什么意思
All Right, I'll -- I'll Make It Specific.
好吧 那我说详细一点
Does Bill Make You Happy?
Bill能给你幸福吗?
Yes.
可以
Bullshit! No! No, No!
胡扯 不可能!
He Does. He Makes Me Really Happy.
不可能 不可能! 他可以
Like I Made You Happy?
他真的能让我快乐 像我一样?
You Made Me Fucking Insane.
你没让我快乐 你让我发神经
Seriously, I Never Made You Happy?
我从来都没让你快乐过?
I Made You Insane?
你让我发神经?
I Mean, Once Upon A Time, You Made Me Happy.
当然有 曾经你让我很快乐
But Then You Made Me Crazy,
然后你让我变得疯狂
And That Was Okay, Too, For A While.
一段时间后这也没什么
But Then I -- I Evolved.
再然后 我成长了
You Outgrew Me. I Understand.
你比我成熟了 我明白
And I Didn't?
但我没有?
No, You Stayed Right In The Crazy Zone.
没有 你还在原地踏步
Well, That Is A Hell Of A Way
只能走到半路
Well, Mr. Moody... How Would You Sum It Up?
那么 Mr.Moody... 你会怎么总结?
I Would Say We Loved Each Other Too Much.
我会说我们
Too Much.
太爱对方
And I Think We Made The Mistake
爱的太深
Of Getting It Right The First Time,
我想我们第一次
And That Put An Insane Amount Of Pressure On Us
想解决问题的时候就错了
To Keep It Going.
给双方施加了
And...We Buckled.
太大的压力
You Know What I Miss Most About --
却打了个死结 你知道我最怀念的
Well, Aside From Becca, Of Course.
当然除了Becca
I Miss Your Smell.
我想念你的味道
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表