How Come You Never Told Me
顺便问下 你怎么从没告诉过我
Bill's Little Lolita Of A Daughter Was A Writer?
Bill那个喜欢老男人的女儿是个作家?
'cause I Don't Use That Term Loosely.
因为我不会随便用那个称呼
Writer. Everybody Says They're A Writer In This Town.
作家 这个城市每个人都说 自己是个作家
I'll Give Her "Budding Wordsmith," Maybe.
我可能会称她为"萌芽中的文学家"
"Budding," Huh?
"萌芽中的"?
She's Fuckin' Bloomed, Pal.
她可是"蜜桃已成熟"啊 是吗
Dani's Dripping Wet Over This Manuscript Of Hers.
Dani被她的文稿弄得 兴奋异常
In Fact, She Insists That I Pump It,
实际上 她坚持让我炒作这个作品
Launch Her Agenting Career,
帮她发展为经纪人
Or She's Gonna Hit Me
要不然她就要用该死的
With The Mother Of All Sexual-Harassment Suits.
性骚扰官司打击我
Oh, Charlie, I'm Sorry.
Charlie 我深表遗憾
Do You Think You Can Get Me A Front-Row Seat To The Trial?
能不能让我坐在旁听席的前排
I'd Like To Be Behind You In All The Courtroom Sketches.
坐在被告席后面 在法庭素描中露个脸儿?
You're Such A Good Friend.
你真是个好朋友
What The Fuck Do You Want Me To Say?
你♥他♥妈♥的想让我说什么?
You Fuck Around With Your Assistant,
你跟你秘书乱搞
You're Gonna Get Screwed.
你情等着倒霉吧
There's Only A Few Things That Could Happen,
有几种情况会发生 都不是什么好事
All Of Them Bad.
被威胁
You're Gonna Get Threatened, You're Gonna Get Sued.
被起诉
You Can Go For The Trifecta And Get Divorced.
你也可以3P试试 落得个离婚的下场
And Yet, Do I Get Any Credit
我没搞过的秘书海了去了
For All The Assistants I Didn't Fuck?
也没见有人为此赞誉过我
I Get No Credit For All The Dicks I Do Not Suck.
没被我奉承过的人也多去了 也没见我为此得到什么赞誉
Check, Please.
麻烦结账
Then Again, I Don't Know.
但我不知道
If -- If Mia Turns Out To Really Be Talented,
如果Mia真的很有才
Then I Could Pump This Till I'm Blue In The Face.
我可以帮她炒作 但我还是一鼻子麻烦
She -- She Might Have Some Talent, From What I've Seen,
借于我所见到的 她的确有点天赋
The Little I Have Seen.
虽然我略知甚少...
What Is This Thing About?
说到底 这文章到底写什么的
This Coverage Makes It Sound Really Fuckin' Hot, You Know?
所涉及的题材非常火爆
There's This Young Woman Who's Bangin' This Older Guy,
一个少女搞上了一个老男人
And At One Point, You Know, She -- She Hauls Off
到了关键时刻...她突然间
And Just Punches Him Right In The Face.
照那男人的面上 来了一拳
That's -- That's Pretty Ballsy Right There, Right?
真够大胆的 对不?
I Don't Know What Else Happens, But That's One Scene.
其他我不知道 但这是一个情节
Motherfucker.
他妈的
What?
怎么了?
"Fucking & Punching."
"做♥爱♥&拳击"
Hmm.
嗯
This Is Beyond Ballsy.
超有种啊
Where Are You -- [ Chair Falls ]
你去哪
Okay, Then.
好了
What The Fuck?
怎么回事?!
Oh. I Guess You Didn't Hear Me Knocking.
我想你没听见我敲门
No. No.
没 没
Well, That's Why I Let Myself In -- Because I Figured
这就是我自己进来的原因
You'd Probably Be Out Here In This General Vicinity,
你在这么大的房♥子里某一处
Unable To Hear Me Knocking.
听不见我敲门
Out By The Pool, Kickin' It, You Know, After School?
可能在游泳池边消遣 刚接玩孩子放学...
Right. Well, School Doesn't Get Out Till 3:00.
学校3点前不放学
You Need To Get On Top Of That Kind Of Shit, Hank.
你可得赶快记住学校 什么时候放学 Hank
Wow. Is That, Like, Universal?
是不是所有学校都那个时间?
'cause I Was Over At Mia's School That Day,
那天我去过Mia的学校
And It Was Very Progressive,
真是个开明的学校
Like Maybe They Didn't Adhere To That Kind Of Strict --
管的好像并不严
There's No One Here.
这里没人
I'm All On My Own In My Big, Empty House,
空无一人的大屋子里就我自己
Just Like I Will Be When You Take My Daughter Away From Me.
正如你将我的女儿带走 之后那样
Come On, Honey. I Had Nothing To Do With That.
什么啊 那不能怪我
Oh, Really?
真的?
You Didn't Put Her Up To It?
你没怂恿她?
No! Of Course Not. Why Would I Do That?
没! 当然没有 我为什么要那样啊
Well, I Don't Know -- To Embarrass Me.
不知道 或许是为了让我难堪?
To Score Some Big Fucking Victory Over Bill.
想胜过Bill一筹?
No, I Wouldn't Do That. Your Usual Shit.
不 我不会那么做
Out Of The Blue?
就是一向用的那些损招儿
The System That's Been Working For Us Since We Split Up,
我们分开之后 相处的方法 一直都没问题
That's Not Working Anymore?
但现在却突然间不行了?
"I Want To Live With Dad. I Don't Want To Live With Mom."
"我想跟爸爸住 我不想再跟妈妈住"
She's A Teenager.
她是个青少年
I Think The Word You're Looking For Is "Mercurial."
你想找的那个词儿应该是"善变"
No, I'm Not Looking -- Ugh!
不 我才没在找什么词儿...
And I Would Never Fuck With Her Head Like That.
而我绝对不会左右她的想法
Yours, Yes.
左右你的想法? 我倒是挺想
I Can Be A Dick Like That Sometimes.
有时我是个能做出那种事 的混♥蛋♥
But Hers, Never. Not In A Million Years.
但涉及到她 我绝不会那么做 永远也不会
Well, Okay.
好
What Do You Mean, "Okay"?
"好"是什么意思?
I Mean, "Okay, I Believe You."
意思是"好 我相信你"
But It's Not Gonna Make Any Difference.
但这样也不会有什么改变
It Doesn't Make It Any Easier For Me.
对我来说并没变轻松
I Know, But If You Think About It In Practical Terms,
我知道 但如果你想的实际一点
It Just Means, Like, A Couple Extra Nights A Week, Right?
就好像你们一个星期 多出来几个二人世界之夜 对不?
I Mean, It's Not A Big --
我是说 这不是什么大... 别 别
No. Don't, Okay? Don't Do That.
别了 好不? 别那样做
I Don't Need Your Fucking Sympathy, Hank, Okay?
我不需要你♥他♥妈♥的同情我 Hank 好不?
Get Out Of My House,
滚出我的房♥子
'cause I Don't Want To See You Right Now!
因为我现在不想见你
Where's Ilsa, She-Wolf Of The Ss?
Ilsa哪儿去了? 那个治男人有一套的性感小秘书呢?
Excuse Me?
你说什么?
Dani. Where's Dani?
Dani Dani在哪
She's -- She's In A Meeting
她正和Runkle先生
With, Uh, Mr. Runkle.
在开会呢
I'm Sorry, Sir. Hey, Look At The Time --
看表
Good Thing It Doesn't Have A Second Hand, Huh?
还好没秒针
All Right, I Need To Talk To You, And You,
好 我要跟你谈谈 还有你
And You Need To Get Out, And You...
你出去 还有你...
You, I Don't Need To Talk To, But I Know You.
你 我不需要和你谈 但我认识你
Hello, Victoria.
你好 Victoria
Well, So Formal.
哎呀 把我称呼的这么正式
"Tricky Vicky" He Used To Call Me Back In The Day.
他以前常叫我"狡猾的Vicky"
Where The Hell Have You Been, Hank Moody?
你这段日子都忙哪儿去了 Hank Moody?
Haven't You Owed Me A Book Since The Good Guy Was In Office?
自从"好男人都蹲办公室"那本书 你还欠我一本呢
Yeah, It's Been Seven Years, Thanks For Asking.
是啊 都过去7年了 谢谢你提起这事
It's Coming Along Swimmingly. Spell-Checking As We Speak.
欠你那本正在制♥作♥中 我们说话这工夫 那本书正给人校对呢
I Need To Have A Chat With You.
我得跟你谈谈
I'm In The Middle Of A Meeting.
我正在开会呢
I Can See That. It Won't Take Long.
我知道 不会占用你很长时间
Charlie: Hank, Uh, Do You Think
Hank 你觉得你俩
You Two Could Do This A Little Bit Later?
能不能等会再聊?
Like After The Meeting
让她跟大老远的从纽约飞来
That Victoria Flew In From New York For?
的Victoria开完会再谈 行不?
No. We Should Straighten It Out Now.
不 我们得现在把事情解决了
We Have A Bunch More Set Up For Later.
我们等会儿还有几个会面
We Don't Want Them To Stack Up.
不能都挤到一块儿
Thank You, Dani. I Can Handle This.
谢谢 Dani 我能解决这事
Well, Handle It, Then.
那就解决吧
Looks Like You've Got A Live One There, Runkle.
看来你这位秘书挺厉害
Hank, Have A Seat.
Hank 坐吧
We Can Talk About "Chinese Democracy"
等我谈完了出版界的 性感之作后
As Soon As I'm Done Talking With The Publishing Sensation.
就跟你讨论一下 中国的民♥主♥主义
I Don't Know If You're Aware, But This Young Woman's Written
我不知道你是否意识到了 但这个女孩的作品
What Could Be The Book Of The Year.
可能是年度最畅销的书
Is That Right?
真的?
Have I Ever Been Wrong About This Shit?
我的眼光可从来没错过
It's Fantastic.
棒极了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表