But My Phone Died.
但我的手♥机♥坏了
Sorry, My Bad.
抱歉 是我的错
Well, Um, I'm Sure Charlie
没事的 Charlie
Would Love To Reschedule
愿重新安排
At Your Earliest Convenience.
当你方便的时候
Oh. Right. Fine.
好 无问题
That's Fine. Whatever.
没关系 无论什么
Is There Anything I Can Help You With?
你任何事都必须帮你
Are You An Agent? Not Yet.
你是经纪人吗?还不是
But I Will Be Soon.
不过很快就是
Well, Uh, I Wrote This Novel, And I Was Just Wondering
嗯,呃,我写了这本小说,
If Charlie Would Read It And Give Me Some Notes,
我只是想知道查理会不会读给我一些笔记
Let Me Know If I'm On The Right Track.
如果我走对了就告诉我
How Old Are You?
你多大了?
16.
16岁
And You've Written A Novel. That's Impressive.
你就能写了一本小说 那太令人印象深刻了
What's It About?
怎么回事?
A 16-Year-Old Girl Fucks A Much, Much Older Man
一个16岁的女孩和一个大得多的男人做♥爱♥,
And Finds Herself
发现自己
Both Spiritually And Sexually Awakened.
精神上和性上都觉醒了
It's Nabokov Meets Judy Blume
是纳博科夫遇见朱迪·布鲁姆
With Lots Of Fucking And Punching.
他妈的打了很多拳
And What's It Called?
名字叫什么?
"Fucking & Punching."
“他妈的打啊”
Well, I'd Be Happy To Read It.
很开心能读这本书
You Would?
你说真的?
Cool.
酷
I'll Give You A Call When I'm Done.
我做完后给你打电♥话♥
And We Could, Uh, Meet For Coffee Or Something.
我们可以,呃,去喝杯咖啡或者别的什么
Um, Well, You Might Want To Read It Now.
嗯,好吧,你现在可能想看
Because You Might Not Get Another Chance To.
因为你可能再也没有机会了
It's Up To You.
由你决定
I'll Be In Here Checking My E-Mail.
我要查看一下电子邮件
Enjoy.
请享用
I'm Sorry, I Just Can't Place You.
对不起 但我没办法让他们把你换下来
Oh!
哦
The Circle Bar...
圆吧
You Bought Me A Drink
你请我喝了一杯酒
And I Spent The Night In Your Apartment,
我去了你家
Doing Things I Haven't Done With Anyone Since.
做了些那之后我再没这么干过 的事情
You Promised To Call.
你说会打电♥话♥
You Didn't.
但你没有
Okay. That Was Low.
好 这可不太文明
Sorry.
真抱歉
Ow!
哇
Okay, Now I'm Gonna Have To Deduct A Point.
好 得扣你一分
Oh!
哦
Now You're Starting To...
你现在
...Look Familiar.
看着有点面熟了
Let Me Make It Up To You.
让我补偿你
Let Me Take You Out To Dinner Sometime,
带你出去吃饭
Or Maybe Get A Drink.
或者喝酒
Sure. After I Beat The Living Shit Out Of You.
当然 等我打痛快了再说
Okay, Now I'm Thinking I Should Wear A Cup To Dinner.
我看我得戴个护阴器去吃饭了
You Really Should've Called Her. She Seemed Angry.
你真该给她打电♥话♥ 她看起来好生气
You Think?
你这么觉得?
Uh, Another Vodka-Cranberry.
再来一杯黑莓伏特加
Fag.
娘娘腔
I Can't Drink Like You, Okay?
我可不能像你那么喝
I Need Something A Little Sweet To Help The Medicine Go Down.
我得喝点甜的 让药慢慢消化
Faggoty Fag Fag Fag.
真是娘娘腔得要命啊
This Is Cool, Us Hanging Out Here, Right?
感觉很不错 咱们一起出来 对吧?
Just Like, Uh, Like Raoul Duke And Dr. Gonzo, Right?
就像"恐怖拉斯维加斯"里的 Raoul Duke和Gonzo医生
We Haven't Done This Since The Salad Days.
单身生活结束后就再没有过
Yeah, Like When You Used To Use Me To Get Laid.
对 那时候你利用我和姑娘上♥床♥
Like When You Used To Use Me To Get Published.
你利用我发表书
For You, Maybe. Not So Much For Me.
对我没什么用
It Worked For Me.
对我管用
And I Never Really Got To, Uh,
我从来也没能
Sow The Wild Oats The Way I Would've Liked.
狂扫一片过
You Know, I Was Always Too Busy Working.
总是忙着工作
Hmm. And Now You're Haunted By It, Huh?
结果你为此而不甘心?
It's A Pretty Drink.
这酒真好看
You Know, Most People, They Go Their Whole Life,
大多数人走过大半辈子
And They Never Really Find Someone They Love.
都没找到自己的真爱
They Say They Do Because Everybody's The Star
他们说自己有 因为他们
Of Their Own Little Romantic Comedy,
就是自己罗曼史的主角
But They're Full Of Shit.
但都是胡扯
You And Me, We Had Women That Loved Us For Who We Were,
我和你 我们都有真爱自己的女人
Really Loved Us For Who We Were, And We Fucked It Up.
爱真正的我们 但我们搞砸了
For What?
怎么了?
Wow, You're Fun Tonight.
你今晚很有意思
Just Don't Worry So Much, All Right?
别想这么多 好不?
Everything's Gonna Work Itself Out.
所有事情都会渐渐好转
It's A Phase We're Going Through, That's All.
这只是一个必经的阶段
Hello?
喂?
H-E-Ey.
嘿
Y-Yeah. That's Fantastic.
对 那太好了
Okay. See You There.
好 一会见
That Was Laura.
是Laura
From The Gym. Oh, Shit. I Just Peed Myself.
健身房♥里的那个 该死 我刚尿裤子了
Tap, Tap, Tap On The Shoulder.
来 来 别紧张
She Wants To Meet Us At Your Place.
她想在你家和我们见面
Ding, Ding, Ding. Round Two.
叮叮叮 第二回合
No, I Quit. No Más. No Más.
我退出了 不玩了
Are You Finished Yet?
看完了吗?
Hold On.
等等
Ugh. It's Just A Novella.
只是个短篇小说
Are You One Of Those People Who Move Their Lips When They Read?
你是不是那种看书 一定要念出来的人?
'cause That Can Really Slow You Down.
所以才会这么慢
So...?
怎样...?
Are You Really 16?
你真的16岁?
I'm Really 16.
我真的16岁
Who Are Your Influences?
受哪些作家的影响?
I Don't Know... Uh...
我不知道
Chuck Palahniuk...
恰克-帕拉尼克
Nick Cave...
尼克-凯夫
Anything Hank Moody...
或者Hank Moody...
This Is Really Good.
这写的很好
Don't Blow Smoke Up My Snatch. I'm Not.
别把我捧上天了
I Really Do, Yeah.
真的
Cool.
太棒了
Thanks For Reading.
谢谢
Where Are You Going?
你要去哪?
You Just Confirmed For Me What I Already Knew.
你刚刚证实了我已经知道的事
Why Waste It On A Tired, Old Warhorse
干嘛把它浪费在一个最后一刻
Who Cancels Meetings At The Last Second?
放人鸽子的老家伙身上?
I Can Help You.
我可以帮你
Give Me A Break. You're Just An Assistant.
得了吧 你不过是个助理
For Now, But Not For Long.
现在而已 很快就不是了
Would You Rather Be With Someone Who's On Their Way Up
你是想跟一个即将上位的人合作
Or On Their Way Out?
还是要跟一个即将被淘汰的人合作?
Hey.
嘿
Oh, No. Look At This.
哦 看看谁来了
This Is Awkward.
真尴尬
For You, Maybe.
对你而言
What, No Kiss? I'm Through With That.
怎么 见面吻都没有? 我不想来那套了
You Want Me, You Know Where To Find Me.
你要是想找我 你知道该去哪
You, On The Other Hand, Little Lady,
还有你 是个很淘气的小尤物
Have Been A Very Naughty Little Smurf.
双性恋困惑期
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表