Hank, He's Old Man.
Hank他已经是个老头了
Give The Guy A Break.
让他休息一下
You're Not Gonna Change It Now.
你现在什么也改变不了
Anyway, The Guy Probably Has Three Erections Left.
况且他这是老树开花
You Should Let Him Enjoy Them.
你就让他享受这些吧
That Fucker Is The Horniest Man I Have Ever Met.
他是我这辈子见过的 最色的男人
He'll Be Pitching A Tent On His Deathbed.
他临死前也会勃起得老大一个
I Don't Know Why You're So Pissed At Him
把床单撑出个帐篷
For Not Spending Time With His Family.
我不知道你为什么 为了他不和家人在一起而生气
You Never Do.
你不也这样么
Do Not -- Do Not Turn This Around On Me.
别 别把枪口转向我
Hank, I Know You're Busy. It Comes With The Territory.
Hank我知道你忙 它在这领域上
For Like Three Months.
持续了大约三个月
You Just Don't Give A Shit Anymore.
你已经理都不理
Your Head So Far Up Your Own Ass,
你沉浸在自己的世界里
And You Don't Even Know It.
连你自己都没发觉到
Really?
真的?
Yeah, Really.
是啊 真的
I Think You're Right.
不 不是
Okay, Here's The Plan.
好的 咱这么办
As Soon As I Finish The Movie,
电影一完成
We Pack Up The Car And Go Back To New York City.
我们就收拾东西回纽约
Hank, How Can You Be So Self-Absorbed?
Hank你怎么这么只顾自己呢?
What?
什么?
And Now That I've Started To Make Things Work For Me
在这我一无所有 现在我已经适应这里的生活
And I'm Earning A Living, It Just Means Nothing To You.
开始赚钱谋生 但这对你来说毫不重要
You're Redesigning Houses For Assholes.
你替那些混♥蛋♥们改造房♥子
How Is That Any Different
这和替混♥蛋♥们改剧本
From Redesigning Scripts For Assholes?
有什么不同吗?
It's Not. That's My Point.
不是这样的 我的意思是
We Got To Get Out Of Here Before The City Destroys Us Both.
在这个城市毁了我们之前 我们得离开
You Know, It's Really Not The City.
你知道的 这其实与城市无关
Ohh!
噢
Come On, Tiny Dancer. Is That The Best You Got?
来啊 孬种 你就这么点能耐?
Oh, Not The Face. He's Too Cute.
噢 别打脸 他挺可爱的
Thank --
谢了
Ohh.
啊 噢
Fuck!
操!
Your Pimp Hand Is Strong.
你个拉皮条的手还真有劲
Well-Played, Son.
小子 干得好
That's Not Funny.
不好笑
You Okay?
你还好吧?
All Right, What Are We Talking About Here?
那好 到底什么状况
You Make Me An Offer, I Will Counter The Shit Out Of It.
你给开个价 我给你钱
We Will Handle This
我们像自豪的魅力黑兄弟那样
Like The Proud, Beautiful Black Men We Are.
把这事儿解决了
Uh, Uh, Uh.
嗯
I Need Something For The Valet.
给我留点钱打赏泊车的
Both Our Pimps Are Here.
我们俩的拉皮条的都在这儿
Mine Gets 10%. What Does Yours Get?
我那位收百分之十 你那位收多少?
10% Of What Exactly?
百分之十的什么啊?
See You Later, Sweetie.
亲爱的 回头见
Bye.
再见
A Veterinarian. Huh? What?
一个兽医
Oh. You Know, It's Never Too Late.
现在还不算晚
Good Night.
晚安
Okay, Big Boy.
好了 大小伙儿
Here We Go.
来吧
You Just Cry It Out.
哭出来吧
It Hurts.
痛啊
I Know It Hurts.
我知道你心痛
No, You're Fucking Hurting Me.
啥呀 你弄痛我了
I'm Sorry. You're Hurting My Ears.
不好意思 你那话听得我耳朵痛
Why Are You Crying?
他以前说你像个带腿的老二
Well, That's Not Very Nice.
哦 的确挺不中听
It's Not.
是不好听
All Right, Come On. We Got To Get You On A Plane.
好啦 起来 我要送你上飞机
Fuck That.
去你的
No, Fuck You.
不 去你的
You're Going On A Plane To Jfk Tonight.
你要赶上今夜肯尼迪机场的航♥班♥
You're Gonna Be With Your Sisters.
你应该陪陪你姐姐
You Deal With This Shit. You Don't Run From It.
你应该去面对 不能再逃避
Don't Tell Me What To Feel.
别告诉我应该做什么
All My Fucking Life,
我他妈整个一生
People Have Been Telling Me I Do Things Wrong.
就是别人不停告诉我我做错了
I'm Always The Fucking Asshole.
我总是那个混球
And I Look Around And I See Everybody Else
可是我环顾一看
Is Infinitely More Fucked Up Than I Am.
所有的人都比我糟
I Don't Know Those People.
我咋没发现
It Could Be The Blow.
可能是白粉的作用
Yum.
好味道啊
Married Or Not,
孩子 无论是否结婚
That's A Hell Of A Family You Got There, Kiddo.
你那个家非常美满
I Like To Think So.
我也想这么认为
Can I Give You A Bit Of Advice?
能给你一点建议吗?
Do I Have A Choice?
我有的选吗?
I Know Things Are Crazy For You Right Now --
我知道现在很多事情 都给你很多压力
I've Been There, In My Own Way.
我曾经也经历过这些
Just Don't Go So Far That You Cannot Find Your Way Back.
别走到无路可回的境地
That's All I'm Saying. Keep 'em Close.
这就是我想说的
Family Comes First.
和家人亲近些 家庭永远排在第一位
That Borders On Hysterical, Coming From You And All.
这句话从你嘴里出来 简直太荒谬了
What, I Was So Bad?
怎么 我有这么坏?
Bitter, It Was.
是啊 很苦涩
I Can't Believe You're Gonna Sit There
真不敢相信你
And Pretend To Be All Noble About This Shit.
坐在这里趾高气扬的说这套
If You've Got Something On Your Mind, Out With It.
如果你有什么意见 就说出来
You Were Always Fucking Someone Else.
你总是沾花惹草
Your Mother And I Had A Lot Of Problems.
我和你的妈妈之间有很多问题
We Were Married Young,
我们结婚的太早
And We Were Not Compatible In That Way.
因此性格并不合得来
You Know What I Mean?
你知道我的意思吧?
I Think I Do, And I'd Like Somebody
我想我知道 我想
To Fuckin' Smack Me Over The Head
随便找个人
With A Shovel Right Now -- Anyone.
拿着铁锹朝我的脑袋打一下
I'm Not Proud Of Some Of The Things I Do,
我并不以我做的那些事情为荣
But If I Had To Do It All Over Again,
但如果要重新活过
I'm Not Sure I Would Go At It Any Differently.
我不确定自己会做出什么改变
Why Do You Say That?
为什么说这个?
Because There's Not A Woman That I've Crossed Paths With
因为没有一个跟我好过的女人
That I Haven't Fallen In Love With,
不是我爱过的
Whether It Was For 10 Minutes Or 10 Years.
不管是爱10分钟 还是爱10年
What Would Have Been Better -- A Lifetime Of Denying That?
怎么做才能更好? 用一辈子的时间去自欺欺人?
Your Mother Was Into All That Catholic Guilt Shit, Not Me.
你妈妈满是那些天主教的罪恶感 可我没有
Life's Too Short To Dance With Fat Chicks.
把人生如此短暂 怎能用来和胖妞跳舞
Let Me Get This Straight --
让我帮你解释一下
The Lesson Here Is Keep The Family Together
你要给我上的这一课就是
And Fuck Around On The Side
如果你老婆不肯给你吹♥喇♥叭♥
If Your Wife Doesn't Want To Blow You Anymore.
就四处留情 是不是?
You Watch It. I'm Not So Old
你说话别那么损 我还没老到
That I Won't Kick The Shit Out Of You.
教训不了你的程度
I Remember That Shit, Too.
是啊 我还记得你以前揍我的事
So Now I Beat You?
所以我现在该打你?
You Know What The Problem With Your Generation Is?
你知道你们这一代的问题在哪儿吗?
You Think Raising A Hand To A Kid
你认为对着孩子扬扬巴掌
Is The Same As Child Abuse.
就等于虐待儿童
I Don't Have It Right In Front Of Me,
虽然我手上没原字原句
But I Think That's The Textbook Definition.
我觉得法律文款就是这么规定的
Always The Smartass.
你总是不懂装懂
Hey, It's Your Life --
这是你的生活
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表