To Me? A Lesson To Me? Why?
对我? 对我是个教训? 为什么?
Why Did You Point Your Finger At Me?
为什么指着我说?
I'm Just Kidding. It's Okay.
我开玩笑 没事
You're A Great Dad. You Have Nothing To Worry About.
你是个好爸爸 没什么好担心的
I Mean, That's The Sexiest Thing About You.
这是你最吸引人的地方
You Want To Say Good Night To Becca?
去跟Becca说晚安吗?
Mm-Hmm. Please.
请让我去跟她道晚安
Go, Then.
去吧
You Know, You Did Need My Backup Tonight.
你知道吗 你今晚不需要我帮忙
You Might Have Killed That Guy If I Wasn't There.
要不是我在那 你杀了他都有可能
Dad?
爸爸?
Hey.
嘿
What Are You Listening To, There?
在听什么?
A Little Falling-Asleep Music?
有助催眠的音乐?
Wow. You Really Know How To Hurt A Guy.
你真会选让人伤心的歌♥曲
Hey, Um, I Know Tonight
嗯...我知道今晚有点...
Kind Of Got A Little Ruined.
像是被破坏了
It's Okay. I'm Used To It.
没关系 我习惯了
Yeah, Well, I'll Make It Up To You, I Swear.
我会补偿你 我发誓
I Know.
我知道你会
Do You?
你知道?
Sure.
当然
You Never Mean To Let Me Down.
你从来都不是有意让我失望
But You Do.
但你依旧让我失望过
Yeah, I Guess I Do.
是 确实
You Know, It's All Well And Good
你知道 说美好结局
To Talk About Happy Endings...
总是种美好的愿望
But If A Person Can't Deliver,
但如果那个人做不到
If He Keeps Screwing Up,
总是搞砸
Well, Eventually,
到最后
I Guess You Kind Of Just Have To Say, "Fuck You."
我猜到最后你也只能说 "去你的"
Or Words To That Effect.
或者类似这样的话
You Can Keep The Change.
不用找了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表