Yes.
是
Are They Good With The Diamonds, The Canadians?
加拿大人擅长做钻石?
I Thought Just The Bacon.
我觉得他们只擅长烤肉
Psst. Hey.
嘿
I Need A Favor.
我需要帮忙
And I Need Some Sleep. Go Away.
我需要睡觉 走开
Close To What?
搞掂那个
Sealing The Deal.
女人呗
With Lady Tyson?
和女泰森?
Good Luck With That. Keep Your Hands Up, Though.
祝你走运 注意用手防御
Here's The Thing, Okay?
听我说
She Seems Amenable To The Naughty, Right?
她看上去是那种什么都肯做 的荡♥妇♥ 对吧?
But She Seems Even More Amenable If You're Part Of It.
但看起来 如果你能加入
I Think She's Got Kind Of A Thing For You Or Something.
她就更可以被为所欲为
I've Already Given That Girl
不知道咋回事
Enough Of My Precious Bodily Fluids.
我觉得她对你特别有意思
Hey, Hank, I Think You Need To Take One For The Team Here.
Hank 我觉得你
The Team Of You And Me, Buddy, All Right?
应该为了团队挨一下
My Wife Is Out There Trolling For Snatch, Okay?
我老婆搞女人的屁♥股♥
Meanwhile, I've Stumbled Onto Some High-Class,
而这个时候 碰巧让我碰到了
Once-In-A-Lifetime Fantasy Shit Here.
千载难逢的满足我终极
But This Kind Of Thing Doesn't Happen For Me Every Day.
幻想的机会
No, I Am Aware, And I Feel Your Pain.
不 我当然意识到了 我的痛苦我感同身受
But There's No Way I'm Gonna Take A Chance
但让我为了个可怜妞儿
Of Crossing Swords With You Over Some Poor Girl's "Vajanus."
跟你双"剑"合璧? 门儿都没有
All Right. That's Cool.
好的 酷
I Get It.
我知道
I'll Go Out There, I'll Give It My Best Shot, Right?
我出去 竭尽全力 是吧?
If It Doesn't Happen, Another Time, Right?
如果没办成事 就等下次吧 是吧
If Not Then, There's Always Call Girls,
如果再没有艳遇 起码还有妓♥女♥ 互动色情视频 阴♥部♥胶具
Interactive Porn, Plastic Vaginas.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, Buddy. I Feel Much Better Now.
我感觉好多了
Fuck It, Charlie. Okay.
靠 Charlie 好吧
Okay. I'll Do It.
好吧 我去
First, We Got To Set Some Guidelines.
首先 咱们得有个指导方针
Okay, First,
首先
I Don't Want To See Your Cock Anywhere Near Me.
我不想看见你的老二靠近我
Why Would I Want My Cock Anywhere Near You?
我老二为什么要靠近你?
Why Would You Want To Be Involved In A Threesome With Me?
你为什么把我纠缠进3P?
I Don't. My Client Does.
不是我 是我的客户弄的
That Client, The New Client.
那是新客户
No. But I Will. For You.
但我去 为了你
Anything For You, My Love.
为你 啥都可以 我的至爱
Go Agent The Deal. I'm Gonna Freshen Up Here.
去跟那她应承下来 我得清新下口气
I Need To --
我得去...
Go Make It So. Make It So.
去搞定 搞定
All Right. I'm Good. Bring It On.
行了 我好了 放马过来
Well, I Should Get Going.
我得走了
I Have To Get Up For Work In The Morning.
明早还要起来上班
Think About What I Said -- I'd Love To Work With You On This.
考虑一下我说的 我很乐意在这件事上跟你合作
Well...
那...
Yes?
怎么?
Here You Go.
给你了
Make Shit Happen.
化腐朽为神奇吧
Oh, I Will.
我会的
Marcy: Let's Do It.
咱们来吧
Mm!
嗯
Mmm!
嗯
Okay, Where To, Bitch?
行 去哪 婊♥子♥?
Totally Up To You, Slunt.
全你说了算 荡♥妇♥
I Fuckin' Miss You!
我他妈的太想你了
I Miss You. I Love You.
我想你 我爱你
I Miss -- I Miss All Of Us.
我怀念 大家我都怀念
Me And You And Hank And Charlie.
我和你和Hank和Charlie
That First Year You Guys Were Out Here -- That Was Magic.
我们聚在一起的头一年 真是神奇
Mm-Hmm.
嗯
The Drinking, The Dinners,
酗酒 宴会
The Movies, The Smoking, The "Ex."
电影 香烟 性生活
That Time We Almost Did Swap But Charlie Got Hives.
我们差点玩换夫 可惜Charlie得了麻疹
Oh, Good Times.
美好的流年
You Know, Morsel, It Can Be Like That Again.
你知道,小伙子,它可以是这样的
No Offense, Sweetie,
无意冒犯 亲爱的
But I Don't Want To Do That Kind Of Stuff With Bill.
但我不想和Bill干那事
Why Not?
为啥不想?
I Don't Know.
不知道
He Just Kind Of Makes My Labia Shrivel.
他是那种让我下身湿不了的人
Thank You For That Nice Image.
谢谢你美丽的描述
I Know It's Incredibly Anti-Feminist Of Me To Admit It,
我知道 我这样说让人 难以置信 还有些反女权的意思
But... [ Sighs ]
但...
...I Miss That Sexy Little Bulldog.
我真怀念那个性感的小斗牛犬
Ugh.
恶
Ucch.
嗷
I Fucked Up, He Fucked Up...
我搞砸了... 他搞砸了
I Just -- I Want To Go Back To The Way Things Were.
我只是 想回到原来的生活
Karenina...
Karenina
Did He Really Buy Me A Ring?
他真给我买♥♥戒指了?
Yeah.
是的
This Comes As A Shock To You?
你感到很震惊吗?
Look, I Know Hank Can Be
我知道Hank有时候
A Douchebag On Wheels Sometimes,
特别缺德
But He Loves The Shit Out Of You.
但他爱你的一切
His Sun Rises And Sets On You, Baby.
你就是他的太阳
Dear?
哎呀
Dear?
哎呀
[ Panting ] Could I Get A Sip Of That?
我能喝点吗
Working Hard, Huh?
挺卖♥♥力啊你
Wouldn't Want To Get Any Germs On You, Huh?
怕弄上细菌啊?
You're Hardly Working.
你真卖♥♥力
Okay.
行了
Okay.
行了
You Know What?
知道不?
Come On Up. Come On Up.
好 过来 过来
Come Here.
来这
Listen, I-I Think If It Hasn't Happened Yet,
听着 要是还没射
I Don't Think It's Gonna Happen.
我觉得不会射
And, I Apologize, But I-I Just Think I'd Be
我道歉 但我觉得我射的都是烟
Shooting Puffs Of Smoke Right Now, Anyway, So...
总之 所以...
Maybe...
可能
Maybe That's It.
可能就
Okay, Charlie, You've Got Work To Do.
先到此为止
What The Client Wants, The Client Gets.
客户就是上帝 我这个客户
Not This Client.
咋就没那个待遇呢?
Shh!
嘘
The Music's On, The Cars Are Here.
车在这儿 音乐开着
They Just Don't Hear Us.
他们只是没听见咱们
Ooh, Yeah!
哦 耶耶
Yeah! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
耶耶耶耶耶耶耶
Holy Shit.
老天爷啊
Charlie...
Charlie...
Charlie! Mm! Mm!
Charlie!
Charlie!
Charlie!
It's All Clear.
这里没有
Okay.
好
Charlie.
Charlie
Charlie. Ahh!
Charlie
Charlie, Shit! Heads Up!
Charlie 该死的 抬头
Oh, Yes! Yes!
耶 耶
I Just Remembered Why I Didn't Call Her Back.
Charlie 我想起来 我为什么没回她电♥话♥了
Charlie.
Charlie
Charlie.
Charlie
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表