Get Your Ass Back In Bed Then.
那就回到床上来
I Got To Go To Work.
我得去上班了
Ah, Yes, I Don't Think
是的 我不认为我曾和一个
I've Ever Dated A Woman Who Had A Job Before.
有工作的女人约会过
Is That What We're Doing? Dating?
那是我们在做的吗? 约会?
It Does Feel That Way --
感觉上是的
Kind Of, Sort Of, Maybe, A Little Bit.
有点 或许 可能 有一点
Yeah.
是的
I Guess It Kind Of Does.
我想是的
Too Many Tongues.
这么多舌头舔我
Hey, Take Your Fucking Dog.
嘿 带走你的狗
I Didn't Have The Heart To Tell You,
我不忍♥心告诉你
But That's Not Cat Stevens.
但这不是Cat Stevens
What?
什么?
You Took The Wrong Dog.
你带错了狗
So Not Your Fault -- The Bitch Has A Lot Of Them.
不是你的错 那个贱♥人♥有很多狗
[ Chuckles ] Look On The Bright Side.
往好的方面看
He Seems To Really Like You.
他看上去很喜欢你
Thank You.
谢谢
This Is Not A Macchiato.
这不是玛琪朵咖啡
A Macchiato --
玛琪朵咖啡是...
What Am I Going To Do With You?
我该怎么惩罚你呢?
Whatever You Want, Boss.
随你处置 老板
Look What A Mess I've Made.
看我搞的一团糟
Guess Who.
猜猜我是谁
Mmm, Something's Familiar.
很熟悉
Did You Switch To Camel Lights?
你是不是改抽骆驼淡烟?
Ah, That's Cute. What You Reading?
真逗 你在看什么?
Oh, You're Not Gonna Go Through
你不会想经历一场
With That Barbaric Ritual, Are You?
如此无趣的仪式吧?
I Was Thinking About It.
我刚在考虑
You Don't Sound Too Excited.
你听上去可不怎么兴奋
I Am. It's Just Weird.
我有 只是觉得有点怪
I Never Thought I'd Get Married.
我从没想过我会结婚
You Had Me Convinced
你让确信那一切
It Was All A Bullshit Fairy Tale.
是胡扯的童话故事
And It's Not?
不是吗?
Not If You Meet The Right Person.
如果你遇上对的人那就不是了
You Say It's About Meeting Mr. Right.
你是说遇上真命天子
I Think You're Settling For Mr. Right In Front Of You.
我想你委曲求全于 这位真命天子
I'm Asking You To Consider Mr. Lurking Right Above You.
我请求你考虑一下 我这位"旁观者清"先生
Hank, Hank, Hankie.
Hank Hank Hankie
I Wouldn't Want To Erase The Fact
我不想否认
That, Once Upon A Time, I Used To Love You.
我曾经爱过你的事实
But -- Bill: Hank!
但是 Hank!
Hello. William.
嗨 William
I-I Have Something For You.
我有些东西给你
Wow.
哇
Hank, Uh, Hank, You Didn't Have To Do This.
Hank Hank 你不需要这么做
Considering I Got My Precious Bodily Fluids All Over Yours,
就我把我宝贵的体液 弄到你的画上
I Felt Like, Yeah, I Kind Of Did.
我觉得 是的 我应该这么做
But That Piece Of, Um, Art Is Worth A Small Fortune.
但是那件艺术品可价值不菲
Don't Look A Gift Piece
别太把一件
Of Overpriced Pop Art In The Mouth.
流行艺术品当回事
I Know People Who Know People.
我人际面广着呢
Just Enjoy It.
拿去玩赏吧
Consider It A Belated Engagement Present.
把它当作一份迟到的订婚礼物
Hang It Over Your Marital Bed.
挂在你们的新婚床头
[ Chuckles ]
你怎么了?
What's Up With You? You Seem Kind Of, Um --
你看上去有点...
Jaunty? Yes.
洋洋得意? 是的
Devil-May-Care? Yes.
别有用心的关怀? 是的
Happy?
开心的?
Even.
更甚
Well, Maybe I Met A Girl.
也许我遇到一个女孩
Hey, Dad. Hey, Honey.
嘿 爸爸 嘿 宝贝儿
I've Got Something For You, Too.
我也给你带了点东西
Just Hold On. Stay Right There.
等一会儿 待在这儿
I'm Partial To Yusuf Islam,
我偏向于叫它Yusuf Islam
But You Can Call Him Whatever You Want.
但你可以给随便你想怎么叫它
And, Bill, Don't Worry. He Can Stay With Me.
Bill 别担心 狗可以跟我待在一起
That's So Nice Of You, Hank.
太贴心了 Hank
Bill: Yes, Hank, That's Very Nice Of You.
是的 Hank 你真的很贴心
Well, You Guys Look Like One Big Happy.
你们大家看起来其乐融融
I Am Proud To Report
我很自豪的告诉大家
That My Daughter Has Just Penned
我女儿刚写了一篇
One Of The Most Impressive Short Stories
我至今读过的
I Have Ever Had The Pleasure Of Reading.
让人印象最深的小故事
Now, The Prose Was A Bit On The Purple Side,
散文有一点词藻华丽 但是
But Still, I Had No Idea She Had It In Her.
我不知道 她竟然能自己写出这样的文章
I'm Sure The Prose Wasn't That Purple.
我确信散文词藻并没那么华丽
No, It Was, But Still, It Was Good Stuff.
不 它有 但是它仍是一部非常好的作品
That Is Something.
是不错
Well, It's What I Do.
我写的
Speaking Of Which, Dare I Ask About The Blog?
说到这儿 我能问下关于那个博客的事吗?
Honey, To Quote The Clash,
宝贝儿 引用"撞击"乐队的话
Should I Stay Or Should I Rock The Casbah?
"我该留下还是去颠覆堡垒呢"?
Do What You Want, Dad. I Love You No Matter What.
随便你 爸爸 不管怎么样我都爱你
Hank: Good Morning, Hell-A.
早安 Hell-A
In The Land Of The Lotus-Eaters, Time Plays Tricks On You.
在这个充斥着贪图享乐之人的世界里 时间在你身上捉弄
One Day You're Dreaming.
某天你做着梦
The Next, Your Dream Has Become Your Reality.
然后 你的梦想就变成现实了
It Was The Best Of Times.
那是段美好时光
If Only Someone Had Told Me.
如果有人告诉你
Mistakes Were Made, Hearts Were Broken,
犯了错 伤了心
Harsh Lessons Learned.
得到了无情的教训
My Family Goes On Without Me,
当我沉溺于毫无意义的女人香内
While I Drown In A Sea Of Pointless Pussy.
我的家人弃我独行
I Don't Know How I Got Here.
我不知道我是怎么走到这一步的
But Here I Am, Rotting Away In The Warm California Sun.
但我在这儿 在这温暖的加州阳光下糜烂
There Are Things I Need To Figure Out,
有些事我得搞明白
For Her Sake, At Least.
至少为了她
The Clock Is Ticking.
时间流逝
The Gap Is Widening.
我们之间的鸿沟也在变大
She Won't Always Love Me No Matter What.
她不会总是无论怎样都爱我的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表