You -- You're Just Adorable.
你真是太惹人爱了
Well, I Try.
我在努力
Now, What Was It You Wanted To Tell Me?
你不是还有事情要告诉我吗?
Oh, Nothing.
哦 没什么
No, No, No. No, Nothing. Come Here. Come Here.
哦 没什么 过来 过来
Marce! Marce!
Marce!Marce!
Get That Sweet, Little Hairless Ass Of Yours Downstairs!
扭着那一毛不剩的小屁♥股♥ 给我下楼来!
We've Got Some Celebrating To Do! Whoo!
我们要庆祝!
Hey, I Thought You Had A Dinner.
嘿 我以为你在外面晚餐
I Wanted To See You.
我想见你
Why?
为什么?
I Need An Excuse To See My Wife All Of A Sudden?
突然想见我老婆也要理由了?
No, It's Just -- What Is There To Celebrate?
不 只是 有什么好庆祝的?
Hank Wrote Something.
Hank写东西了
Well, Kudos To Hank. He's A Writer.
赞美Hank吧 可惜他就是一作家
This Is A Big Deal, Sweetie.
不不 这是大事 亲爱的
This Is Like The Return Of Old Hank.
这就像是原来的Hank回来了 我也说不清
Or I Don't Know. Maybe It's The New Hank.
也许是个新的Hank
But The Guy, He Came Into My Office Today
这家伙今天拿着一个订婚戒指
With A Giant Engagement Ring He Bought For Karen,
走进我办公室 给Karen的
The Only Thing I Could Think When I Saw It Was, "Hope"
面对自己所见的一切 唯一让我想到的
Baby, Hope, Hope.
就是希望 宝贝 是希望
Things Have Been Just Really Fucked-Up Around Here, Right?
最近事情都很不顺利 对吧?
I Mean, You Know It, Too, Right?
我是说 你也知道?
Ever Since, Well, The Nipple Incident.
自从那次乳♥头♥事件
Or, Actually, Before Then.
事实上 在那之前
But The Thing I Realize Now Is
但我突然意识到
That I Was Just Really Depressed, You Know.
那时我是多么的消沉
And If Hank Can Get His Shit Together, Then So Can I.
如果Hank可以重振旗鼓 那么我也可以
And That Is Exactly What I'm Gonna Do.
这正是我要做的
Good For You, Charlie.
很好 Charlie
And I Want You To Know, Baby, That I'm Sorry.
我想让你知道 宝贝 对不起
For What?
为什么?
For Letting Us Get To A Place In Our Lives
让我们的生活走到
Where We Actually Thought We Needed A Threesome
让咱俩觉得需要搞3P才能
To Get Ourselves Back On Track.
挽救婚姻的地步
You Don't Have To Apologize For That.
你不必为此道歉
Yes, I Do, Because It Is Just Not Right.
我得道歉 因为这不对
I Want You To Know... That You Are All I Need, Baby.
我想让你知道
You're Right, Charlie.
你说的对 Charlie
Things Have Changed Since Nipple-Gate.
自从乳♥头♥门事件之后 情况发生了变化
Yes, Yes, And I Want To Go Right Back
对 对 我就想回到
Where We Were Before.
那之前的样子
Yeah, I Don't Think That's Possible.
我觉得不太可能了
Good. Me, Too.
对 我也觉得
Or -- Wait. What? You -- What? You Don't?
等等 什么?你 你不觉得?
No, The Thing With Your Teat
乳♥头♥事件
Made Things Very Clear To Me.
让我看的很清楚
The Morning After Our Ill-Fated Threesome,
在那场不了了之的3P之后 我早上醒来
I Woke Up,
想做的
And The Only Thing I Wanted To Do Was Call Dani.
唯一一件事是给Dani打电♥话♥
Now, I Don't Know If That Makes Me A Fucking Rug-Muncher.
我不知道 这是不是说明我是个 女同性恋
But That Sweet, Little Goth Nutjob
但那个可爱的哥特小野女
Makes This Girl Want To Put Her Finger In The Dike.
让我情不自禁的想染"指"女同
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, What Are You Saying?
你在说什么?
What The Fuck?
这到底咋回事?
Oh, We Were Watching "Bound" Just Now.
我们在看"惊世狂花"
Dani: You Do Have Quite A Movie Collection.
你收藏的电影收藏真是了得
And Quite A Wife.
妻子也是
You're Fired, Missy.
你被开除了
Too Late, Boss.
太晚了 老板
I Think It's Time I Moved On To A New Desk.
是我换办公桌(又换工作 以及 在新桌子上搞他老婆的意思)的时候
Hey, Maybe I'll Even Be An Agent Someday.
也许有天我也能成为一个经纪人
I Know About The "S" And "M" And The Light "B" And "D".
我知道“S”和“M”以及“B”和“D”
And Sexually Awakened.
还有性觉醒
I Think We Should Go Out There
我觉得我们应该释放自己
And Fuck All The People We Never Fucked.
把那些没上过的人 都给上咯
Let's Just Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!
让我们淫欲狂欢吧!
Carpe Motherfucking Diem, Baby!
快他妈的及时享乐 宝贝
Wha-- What If I Don't Want To...
什么 如果我不想
Rock Out With My Cock Out?
淫欲狂欢呢?
Whoa.
哇
Hey!
嘿
What Is That?
那是什么?
What About The Guitar Bill Got You?
Bill给你的那个吉他呢?
This One's Special. Timeless. Classic.
这个很特别 永不过时
It Looks Like Keith Richards
经典 你真缺德...像是凯西
Threw Up On It Back In The '70S.
理查德在70年代 曾经在上面吐过
Back In The '70S.
70年代
You're Welcome. Now Go Practice.
不客气 现在去练习
Extra Loud So You Annoy The Neighbors And Bill.
声音要够大 吵到所有的邻居还有Bill
I've Got To Talk To Your Mom About Something.
我要跟妈妈说点事
So?
那么?
Oh.
哦
A Chill Just Ran Up My Sack.
我下♥体♥都起鸡皮疙瘩了
Hold On A Second. I've Got To Prepare Myself.
等等 我得准备一下
Yeah, Me, Too.
我也要
Okay, Just Like Old Times.
好 就像以前一样 实话实说
Give It To Me Straight. I Want It All.
我要听你全部的意见
Here We Go.
来吧
Lay It On Me.
放马过来
Brutal Truth.
残酷的大实话
Um...I Can't.
我做不到
You Love Ripping Me To Shreds.
你喜欢把我弄得分崩离析
It's Not As Much Fun When I Give You Permission?
我允许你批评我的时候 就没那么好玩?
Look At Me.
看着我
You Didn't Read It.
你没有看
You Didn't Fucking Read It.
你没有看
I Can't Read It, Hank.
我看不了 Hank
Why Not?
为什么?
Because, Um... I Can't Go Back.
因为...我不能再回到从前
I, Um -- That Part Of My Life Is Over Now.
我的那部分人生已经结束
There Are A Number Of Things
我现在心里
Going Through My Mind To Say To You Right Now,
有很多东西想说
But Only One Is Coming To The Forefront.
但只有一句话已经到嘴边了
And That Is...
就是...
Fuck, We Had The Sex, Karen.
该死的 我们做♥爱♥了 Karen
Would You Shut The Fuck Up?!
你能不能闭上嘴巴?!
Shutting Me Up Is Not Gonna Make It Any Less True.
让我闭嘴也不能否认这个事实
You Know What? That Was A Onetime Thing, Okay?
那就是一夜的事
It's Done. I Mean, I Don't Regret It.
结束了 我不后悔
Why Would You? You Came, Like, Three Times?
你没可能后悔 高♥潮♥了有3次那么多
Hank, Now I Regret It, Okay?
你给我闭嘴 我现在后悔了
Now I Do Regret It.
现在后悔了 - 要么高♥潮♥了2次 2次半
Hank, The Fact That You Wrote This
Hank 你写东西了
Is Fucking Incredible
非常棒
I'm So Proud Of You.
我为你骄傲
And I'm So Glad
我也很高兴
That You Have Finally Opened A New Chapter In Your Life.
你的生活又打开一个新篇章
And It's Here, And It's Great.
新篇章就在眼前 多好的事
Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh, Shh.
嘘 嘘
You Have To Do It On Your Own, Okay?
但你需要自己振作 好吗?
What If I Don't Want To?
如果我不想呢?
What If I Want To Go Back And Do It All Over Again?
如果我想重新再来一次呢?
Only This Time...
这次
Not Make The Same Mistakes.
不再犯同样的错误
This Time, Do It Better, Karen.
会好好跟你过 Karen
This Time, Do It Right.
好好的跟你过
With Jewelry.
还带着珠宝
Hank... I Don't Love You Anymore, Okay?
Hank...我不再爱你了 好吗?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表