But An Image Of You Keeps Popping Into My Head,
但你却出现在这画面中
And That's A Problem.
真是个问题
No, See, If I Do This -- If We Do This Thing,
别 看啊 要是我这么干 要是我们这么干
Then All This Guilt I've Been Carrying Around For Weeks --
几周来我所有的内疚感
The Massive, Crushing Guilt -- Poof, That Is Gone.
深重 让人临近崩溃的犯罪感 会烟消云散
I Am Absolved.
我终于解脱了
I Know You Hebrews Do Things A Little Differently,
我知道你们希伯来人 做事有自己一套
But Last I Checked,
我印象中
A Ménage À Trois Was Not A Pit Stop
3P可不是通往
On The Road To Redemption.
救赎之路上的加油站
This Could Save The Marriage.
这能拯救婚姻
So Can Buying A Beach House.
买♥♥个海边别♥墅♥也能拯救婚姻
Or You Could Try Adopting
或是领养一个
An Incredibly Good-Looking African Baby.
漂亮的非洲宝宝
I Hear Good Things About That.
我听说不少这方面的好事
Speaking Of...
说到非洲人...
Oh, You Got To Be Fucking Kidding Me.
你该死的开玩笑呢吧
That Cocksucker?
那JB货?
That Cocksucker Has The Good Taste
那JB货很有品位
To Want To Option Your Blog For A Nice Chunk Of Change.
想把你的博客整体美化
How The Fuck Do You Option A Blog?
你♥他♥妈♥的要怎么改博客?
What Is There To Option? The Title? The Font?
到底改什么? 题目? 字体?
Todd! Good To See You, Man.
Todd 见到你真好 伙计
Glad You Could Make It.
很高兴你能来
Carr.
Carr
I Would Stand,
我想站起来
But That Would Expose My Nether-Regions To Attack.
那样会暴露 我想攻击你的下半身
I Got No Beef With You, Moody.
我不是来跟你吵的 Moody
I'm Here On Business.
我是来谈生意的
So I'm Told By The Fredo Corleone Of Agents.
我听一个叫Fredo Corle的经理人说了
Although I Can't For The Life Of Me
虽然我无法想象
Imagine What That Business Might Be,
这是啥生意
Unless It's To Discuss Custody Of Our Retarded Love Child.
除非是讨论智障的私生子 的监护权问题
Let The Man Talk, Will You?
让他说话吧 好不?
Todd Here Has A Three-Picture Deal At Paramount.
Todd在派拉蒙谈下3部电影的合约
He's Looking To Get His Sack Back
他想找些非常另类并严肃的题材
With Some Seriously Edgy Material.
来补救之前的过失
Well, I'm Sorry,
抱歉
But My Testicles Are Not Available For Time-Share.
我的老二没空跟你耗
Do You Know How Much Shit A Guy Like Me Had To Take
你知道为了拍补空洞乏味的爱情剧
For Directing A Frothy Little Rom Com?
我得听别人多少挖苦吗?
You Think Antoine Fuqua Returns My Calls?
你以为安东尼·福奎阿 回过我的电♥话♥?
But I Did It.
但我做到了
I Knocked That Motherfucker Into The Cheap Seats.
我还是让他坐在椅子上 乖乖看完了
And I'm Glad I Did It. Do You Know Why?
我很高兴自己做到了 知道为什么吗?
Because It Keeps The Baby Mamas In Juicy Couture?
为了让孩子他妈 有高级时装穿?
No, Hey, I'm Not Hating. I'm Not Judging.
我没有反感 没有偏见
I Got A Little Baby Mama All My Own.
我自己也有孩子她妈
It's True. He Does.
真的 他是有
Hey, I'm Sensing Some Common Ground Here.
我终于感受到你俩人 之间的共同之处啦
Do You Remember Karen?
记得Karen吗?
Yeah, She Was Way Too Fucking Hot For This Mope.
是 那么漂亮的女人
She Also Happens To Be One Fan-Fucking-Tastic Architect.
怎么跟你这种闷货好上的?
Is Someone Looking To Pimp Out The Mcmansion In Baldwin Hills?
有人打算给鲍德温山上 某座别扭的房♥子做大改造吗?
Guy Has A Hard-On For Architecture
没错 建筑能让这位勃起
Bigger Than Brad Pitt's.
到比布拉德-皮特的都大
Oh, Color Me Impressed.
给我点颜色看看啊
What, A Brother Can't Love Modernism?
怎么 男人就不能喜欢现代风?
I Like This. We're Free-Associating Here.
我喜欢你们这样 畅所欲言
The Lines Of Communication -- Wide Open.
交流 无边界
Excellent.
太强了
Do You Know Why I Wanted To Work With You Again, Moody?
知道我为什么还要跟你合作吗 Moody?
When You're Not Wallowing In Narcissistic Despair,
当你没有深陷入 自恋的绝望中的时候
You're The Rarest Thing This Town Has To Offer --
你就是这个城市最稀有的动物
Someone With Some Goddamn Vision.
一个独具眼光的人
I Thought It Was 'cause
我以为 你是因为喜欢
You Liked The Feel Of My Balls On Your Knuckles.
攥我蛋蛋 才跟我合作的
Later, Runkle.
等会儿见 Runkle
Well Done, My Friend.
好样的 我的朋友
I Don't Know. I Feel Like We Bonded.
不知道 觉得我跟他挺亲的
Who The Fuck Is Answering My Fucking Phones
如果... 谁来接我该死的电♥话♥
If There's -- Oh.
哦...
Oh.
哦
Baby, Where Have You Been?
宝贝 你去哪儿了?
I Had A Burst Of Inspiration.
我突发奇想
Come Here, You. Hello.
你过来 你好
So I Was Talking To Dani Here About Our Sexual Problem.
我在和Dani谈 我们之间性方面的问题
Our What?
我们之间的什么?
She's Totally In.
她决定加入我们
Excuse Me?
什么?
Her, Me, You.
她 我 你
We Had A Little Girl-To-Girl Chat On The Subject,
就此问题 我们说了点女士之间的悄悄话
And She Agrees With Me About The Toolbox Thing.
在性趣用具盒的事情上 她很赞同我
Oh, Shit.
该死
I Said "Tool."
我居然说了"用具"
And "Box."
还有 "盒"
Okay, Uh, Dani, Could You Give Us Just A Second, Please?
好的 Dani 你能出去一下吗?
I Believe My Wife Forgot To Take Her Librium This Morning.
我看我太太今早忘记 吃抗焦虑症的药了
No Problem, Sir. So, Um, Hold All Your Calls?
没问题 老板 我帮你把所有的来电候机?
Yes, Dani, Hold All My Calls.
是的 Dani 所有电♥话♥都候机
Very Good, Sir.
好的 老板
Wife, Have You Lost Your Fucking Mind?
老婆 你是不是疯了呀?
This Is Perfect.
太棒了
It's Exactly What We Talked About.
那正是我们之前所谈论的
Yeah, Talked -- As In Hypothetical Conversation.
是啊 之前谈论的 那些假设的谈话
This's My Fucking Secretary!
这可是我的秘书啊!
So, If It Goes Badly, I'll Have To Fire Her.
如果搞不好 我要炒掉她
Shit, If It Goes Well, I'd Have To Fire Her.
该死 如果搞的好 我也要炒掉她
Either Way, I'm Out One Fucking Secretary
不管是哪种情况 炒个秘书
And Up A Giant Lawsuit.
就会有特烦的官司缠身
I Thought You Said She Was God-Awful?
你不是说她工作烂透了吗?
They're All God-Awful Until You Train Them.
在你训练他们之前 所有秘书都很差劲
Then They Improve.
然后他们才会有点进步
What, Like Dogs?
就想小狗一样?
Come On. You're Not Gonna Do This For Me?
得了吧 你不肯为我做这事?
I Helped You Out With Your Fantasy.
我帮你完成你的幻想
Yeah, Badly.
是啊 却惨淡收场
Look, Just... [ Chuckles ]
瞧...
Just Pick Someone Else, That's All.
换个其他人 就这
I Don't Know -- Somebody, Anybody.
讲不清楚 某个人 任何人
Someone From The Salon Or I -- What About Karen?
美发沙龙的人... Karen如何?
The Prim Reaper?
那个一本正经的女人?
She's So Tall... And Presbyterian.
她太高了...还是长老教会员
The Woman's A Goddess. She's Gorgeous.
她是女神 她太优雅了
I Don't Want To Go Where Hank Has Been.
我可不想用Hank用过的女人
He Probably Left Booby Traps Up There Like The Vietcong.
他可能跟越南共♥匪♥一样 在她身上留下什么陷阱
Come On, Baby...Please?
求你了 宝贝
I Want The Little One.
我就要这个小女生
She Looks Like She Knows Things.
她看起来挺懂事的
Oh, My God.
哦 天那
You Like?
喜欢不?
Well, Yeah, Of Course I Like. It's A Ray Kappe House.
当然喜欢 这个房♥子是Ray Kappe式房♥子
Ray Fucking Kappe.
去他的Ray Kappe式房♥子
That's One Of Those Guys From Architecture School
不就是个上过建筑学院
That Used To Get You All Juiced Up.
曾经让你无比向往的男人吗?
I Thought You'd Like To See One All Up Close And Personal.
我觉得你们该会会面
Hank, Can You Get Back In The Car?
Hank 回来
We're Gonna Get Tasered By The Bel-Air Patrol.
Bel-Air的巡警会用电枪 打我们的
My Lady.
我的女士
W-What Are You Doing?
你要干嘛?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表