I mean,I understand it from Hank's POV.
就我从Hank的角度来说你
The beauty,the maternal qualities,the stems,the hindquarters.
美人 有母性的光辉 细腰 美♥腿♥
What is it about me?
我又有些什么
What keeps you coming back for more? Is it the...
让你总是无法忘怀? 是这儿...
Or is it something else? Is it something that's...
还是别的什么 这儿?
Neither. I can't speak for Karen.
都不是 我说的不代表就是Karen的想法
I shouldn't,but it's more of a heart-cock combo platter
但我觉得她喜欢本Moody餐厅
from the Moody deli,if you know what I'm saying.
提供的这两种美食拼盘 懂我意思吧
Love the combo. What do you think,Ben?
这拼盘真了得 你说呢 Ben?
No,nothing.
没有的事
Yeah,I don't see you really packing much of either.
我觉得两种你都没有带走嘛
Ouch. Good one,Ben.
噢 说得好啊 Ben
Overlapping chatter
众人说话........................
I'm beginning to feel a stirring in my loins for you,Ben.
我的下面突然对你有感觉了 Ben
Well,listen. We don't need to work this out today,Karen,but
听我说 今天倒没必要完全弄清楚
I would like to pick your brain
但我还是希望能找出个答案
and I think you should consider opening yourself up to me sexually.
我认为你应该和我做一下
Are you spoken for?
你有别的男人了吗
Jesus crispies,Nero.
老天 Nero
Do you see this dreamboat sitting right next to her?
你没看见她旁边的帅哥吗
Let's go easy on the talent there,Marcy.
别那么刻薄嘛 Marcy
I'm so sorry to disrespect you.
很抱歉对你不敬了
You're a handsome man.
你是个帅哥
That comes with a price,by the way.
那可是有代价的
Testify. It does. I heard that once before.
我理解 真的 我听说过
You should come down to the set and visit me too.
你也应该来片场看看我
Got a lot of fans in the African-American community.
我在非裔美国人中有很多影迷
What the fuck does that mean?
他妈的说什么呢
What the fuck? It's true. Studies show.
你什么意思 真的 研究表明
My manager's done the research. Respect.
我的经纪人做的调查 牛逼
I don't think we'll be able to make it to set,
我们可能去不了了
'cause we're gonna leave town tomorrow,so...
明天我们就要走了
What?
什么
That must be my trick ear,but what'd I hear?
可能我耳朵有问题了 说什么
Tomorrow? Leaving town?
明天? 要走了?
What? You didn't tell him?
什么 你没跟他说
What?
说什么
We'll talk about it in private.
我们私下谈这个事
Whoa,Karen. There are no secrets here.
喔 Karen 这里可没有秘密
Where you going? Are you taking Becca?
你们要去哪儿 你要带走Becca?
Yeah,we're taking the girls on a road trip.
是啊 我们准备带上孩子们开车出去玩
In a car?
开车?
In an RV.
休旅车
Jesus,that's cozy. Yeah.
天啊 真舒服 是啊
How do you feel about that,Hank?
你现在什么感觉 Hank
How do I feel about it?
我什么感觉?
Yeah,how do you feel about Karen
是啊 你对Karen和她的男朋友
taking a little road trip with her boyfriend Benjamin?
Benjamin开车出去玩什么感觉
I think it's a fucking solid plan. What the fuck do I care anymore?
我觉得很好 我他妈哪儿还管那么多
You are not telling the truth,Hank Moody,
你没说实话 Hank Moody
and that is not like you.
这可不像你
Hank Moody I know is a truth-telle
我认识的Hank Moody 是个坦诚相见的人
soothsayer!
实诚得很!
Now,Karen,
Karen
how do you feel about this beautiful woman on his arm?
你对这个挽着他的美女又是怎么想的呢
And by the way,you're an incredibly beautiful woman,very sexual.
对了 你真的非常漂亮 非常性感
Are you ovulating right now?
你是不是正在排卵?
I just got my period. People are trying to eat.
我刚来月经 这儿还有人在吃饭呢
Abby's great. She's solid.
Abby人很不错 很给劲
Very professional.
非常专业
And,Abby,how do you feel about competing
Abby 你跟他们俩这种关系
with the star-crossed nature of their relationship?
竞争又是什么感受
I haven't really thought that much about it,Eddie.
我没想过那么多 Eddie
I call bullshit on that,barrister.
我认为你在放屁 律师大人
But this is just really our first date,so...
这不过是我们俩第一次约会
So you haven't slept together?
这么说来你们还没睡过
You told her? Yes.
你告诉她了? 对
Just to make her jealous.
让她嫉妒一下
Oh,this is so boring!
噢 太无聊了
I wish we were at the kids' table and you were finger-banging me underneath it.
我希望我们俩坐在小孩那桌 你用手指弄我下面
Hey,you want to mind your manners,strawberry slutcake?
嘿 注意一点你的礼貌 荡♥妇♥
You're just jealous 'cause you're old and dried up and you've got stinky snatch.
你不过是老了 干了 嫉妒而已 而且你还抓人
Stinky snatch! Phew!
说得好啊
You might want to curb your crazy bitch,Charlie.
你得好好管教一下这个疯婊♥子♥了 Charlie
Hello? I will have you know that Marcy is the wettest woman
谁说的 告诉你 Marcy是我睡过的女人中
I have ever known. Heyo!
水最多的 呃...
I slide right in every damn time.
我每次都不知不觉深陷其中
Jesus Christ,Stu,please shut the fuck up.
上帝啊 Stu 求求你快闭嘴
I get it. Hormone replacement. Good for you.
我懂 荷尔蒙替代疗法 对你很好
Watch it,okay?
你能说话注意点吗?
Just don't talk to her that way.
别用那种语气对她讲话
Why? Do you still love her?
为什么? 你还爱她?
Of course I do.
我当然爱
Runkle,are you challenging me right here in my own home?
Runkle 你想在我家跟我叫板吗?
That's fine.
你很敢啊
We will take it outside and fists will fly,faggot.
我建议我们出去干一架 你这死基佬
Say it again,Charlie. Tell me you love her.
再说一遍 Charlie 告诉我你还爱她
Of course I love her!
我当然爱她了!
I've always loved her!
我一直都深爱她!
The only reason I'm with you
我跟你在一起的唯一理由
is because I was trying to sleep with 100 women
是因为我得跟100个女人上♥床♥
so I could forget about her,
才能忘记她
but it's impossible!
但那根本不可能!
Forgetting about her,that is.
我所做的一切 都是为了忘记她
I think the 100 might be doable.
跟100个女人上♥床♥ 我做到了
I've loved her and I've fucked her for years. And,okay,
我爱过她 跟她有好几年肌肤之亲
so maybe we never,you know,got around to playing
所以也许 我们永远不会在床上 讨论犹太大屠♥杀♥中幸存的兄弟姐妹
brother and sister holocaust survivors in the sack,okay?
你明白吗? 并不是我不爱她
But that doesn't mean I didn't love her with all my heart.
我全心全意地爱着她
So there.
我说完了
My man and my agent.
你是我的好兄弟 好榜样
I'm carrying Charlie's baby.
我有了Charlie的孩子
What? Whoa now!
啥? 真的吗!
What the fuck?
真操蛋啊
I had a really weird dream about that just the other night,I think.
我前两天刚梦见你怀孕 真奇怪啊
I will not be trifled with,Charlie!
我才不想被耍着玩 Charlie!
Shit! Charlie!
妈的! Charlie!
Marcy!
Marcy!
Marcy! Oh!
Marcy! 啊!
Marcy,the baby!
Marcy 小心孩子!
This is giving me a raging hard-on.
好激烈 我都硬了
Feel it! Feel it!
吃我一记!吃我一记!
Ah! Bitch!
哦! 贱♥人♥!
Not sure that's a good idea.
你最好别随便拔
Okay.
好吧
Ah,oh. Oh,God.
啊 噢 上帝啊
No! Marcy!
不! Marcy!
Go,kitty. Fuck you.
住手 乖女孩 操♥你♥妈♥
Come on,kitty cat.
得了 小猫咪
You okay?
你还好吗?
You're okay.
你没事了
Look at me.
看着我
Charlie.
Charlie
I got this. She is just my kind of psycho.
我来处理 她太是我的茶了
I'm gonna,uh,get a ride with Ben and Karen.
我要走了 跟Ben和Karen坐一辆车
Traitor. Don't do that.
叛徒 不许去
That's not how a date ends.
约会不应该这么就结束
A date ends when the gentleman drives the lady home.
约会应该结束在绅士开车送淑女回家
yes,but the gentleman seems slightly blotto.
没错 但是绅士看起来有点烂醉如泥
Okay,well,you got me there.
好吧 你说得对
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表