kind of a winter bush situation down south,
妮可的"黑森林"茂密得让人无法直视
if you know what I mean.
你们懂的
What is a hairy-scary "A"-lister to do?
这一坨毛茸茸的可怎么办呐
She calls the Marster over here.
于是她就给我们亲爱的玛叫兽打电♥话♥
And what does Marcy do?
然后玛叫兽怎么做的呢
She accidentally tears off a piece of Nicole's labia.
她不小心把妮可下面给刮坏了
Majora, not minora. But there's blood everywhere.
刮坏很大一块 血流的到处都是
The movie shuts down.
电影都没法继续拍了
Yeah, funny...
有点意思
Funny scene, but what's the show?
这一幕有意思 不过节目究竟是什么
That is a very good question, Roberta.
这个问题问得好 罗伯塔
To me, it's about the crazy shit that women do to themselves
要我说 整个节目就是关于一群疯女人
in the name of men.
为男人不停地作践自己
It's about a smart, successful, modern woman,
这是关于一个智慧 时尚的成功女人
looking for love in a city
在一座不知节操为何物的城市里
that does not place a whole lot of value on it.
寻找真爱的故事
And it's about pussy.
还有女人的"黑森林"
It's about getting some,
"黑森林"长出来
giving it away, and keeping it clean.
刮掉 再洗干净
You know anything about the history of the game, Hank?
关于这项运动的历史你知道多少 汉克
Precious little, Lloyd.
少得可怜 罗伊德
Well, it's not altogether clear,
其实 具体情况还没有定论
it's up for debate,
值得商榷
but some historians claim it dates back
有历史学家称这项运动起源于
to the Roman game of Paganica,
古罗马一项叫"帕哥尼卡"的游戏
where, uh, participants used a bent stick
这种游戏以弯曲的球杆
to hit a stuffed leather ball.
击打用羽毛充塞制成的球
Is that right? That is fascinating.
是吗 真神奇
How do you work for this fucking drone?
你怎么会给这种二流子干活
He's my boss.
他是我老板
Have you loved every boss you've ever had?
你每一个老板都喜欢吗
I don't know. I never really had a boss.
不知道 我从来没有过老板
What are you talking about?
什么意思
To have a boss, you kind of need to have a job,
老板... 不是有工作的人才有的吗
and I've never had one... a job.
我连工作的都没有
I'm actually having sex
我竟然跟一个
with someone who's never been gainfully employed?
从来没有过正经工作的家伙上♥床♥了
I know. It's weird, right?
是挺不爽的对不对
What?
干什么
Who callin' my phone?
有话说 有屁放
Silence!
电♥话♥挂了
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
Go ahead, Lloyd.
继续 罗伊德
Beautiful, Lloyd.
漂亮的挥杆 罗伊德
You're up, Abby. Yes. Ahem.
艾比 该你了 好
Hold on a second there, Abby.
艾比 稍等一下
Let me show you something.
我来给你指导指导
Just keep this arm straight.
这只胳膊要直
And use your hips.
然后用臀部的力量
Okay. Okay.
好的 就这样
Thank you, Lloyd.
谢谢你 罗伊德
You dog, you.
你个小坏蛋
Good shot, Abby.
打得漂亮 艾比
I'm up.
换我了
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, I get a hoolihan on that one, right?
我还有一次"击加"吧
That's a mulligan.
是"加击"
Right, whatever. I got that.
随便是什么 我能搞定
Hang on a second, Hank. Let me show you something.
你等一下 汉克 我给你做个示范
Keep your left arm straight, come on.
左臂要直 乖 听话
You're gonna need a little astroglide back there, Lloyd.
要来点润滑剂啊 罗伊德
I'm not that easy. And use your hips now.
人家会痛的 然后甩臀
You're all over the place.
都他妈让你摸遍了
Oh! Fuck me.
我♥操♥
Run, you cunt!
飞翔吧 小贱♥人♥
No, no, no.
不是这样的
Get there, get there.
飞过去 飞过去
Hank, that's not funny.
汉克 这一点也不好玩
A little respect for the game, please.
麻烦尊重下这项运动
Now, we're not going to go anywhere
除非你把球好好打出去
until you drive that ball.
不然我们哪里也不去
Oh! Pulled it.
甩出去了呢
Whee.
走你
Great fucking meeting,
真♥他♥妈♥的牛
and they bought it in the room,
他们当场就拍板了
just like I said they would.
就跟我预测的一样
I am so excited, Marcy.
我真是太高兴了 玛茜
I knew you had a project in you just waiting to get out.
我就知道你是个有实在货的家伙
Runkle, how come you never saw this?
朗克 你原来怎么没发现
I don't know, Stu.
我也不知道 斯图
I guess I just missed it.
可能就是错过了吧
Guess I missed a lot of things.
我想我错过了很多东西
Hey, you want come back to my place,
想去我那里吗
celebrate further?
我们深入庆祝一下
Sure. Go get the car.
好啊 开车去吧
Sorry I can't invite you, Charlie,
抱歉查理 不能带你去了
but that would be weird.
不然会很奇怪
I agree, Stu.
我也觉得 斯图
Anyway, like I said,
没关系 我早说过了
I'm not interested in nuding up with you guys.
我对跟你俩3P没兴趣
Besides, Hank has fixed me up on a blind date.
更何况汉克还帮我安排了相亲
She should be here any minute.
妹子随时都可能会来
Apparently, she's DTF.
明显她是来跟我约炮的
Love to hear that.
喜闻乐见
Peace, bro.
加油 伙计
You really saved my ass, Runkle.
不是你我死定了 朗克
I did nothing of the sort.
我其实也干啥
I just gave you a little push, that's all.
我只是小小地推了你一把
You did the rest.
主要是在于你
Okay.
好吧
Well, have a good night.
那祝你有个愉快的夜晚
You too, Marce.
你也是 玛茜
Ah, you must be Charlie.
你就是查理吧
And how would you know?
你怎么知道的
Hank told me you were bald.
汉克说你是个秃头
Ha! Right.
是啊 秃头叔
Of course, he did.
他那张贱嘴
He also said you fuck like a champ.
他还说你是嘿♥咻♥大王
Nice to meet you.
幸会
I'm number 21.
我代号♥21
Hey, you think I can return these clubs
你说我今天完事了
to the pro shop when I'm done today?
还能把球杆都退回去吗
Jesus, wow. Mean face guy.
天呐 摆什么臭脸
Hey, come on. Come here!
别这样 你给我站住
Hank, Lloyd! I was raking!
汉克 罗伊德 看我一个弯道
I was cleaning up.
彻底甩开对手
Stop this! Come here!
别这样 过来
You're acting like children.
你表现得太幼稚了
Come here!
给我过来
Oh, my God!
我的天
Shut up! Shut the fuck up!
给我闭嘴 闭上你的鸟嘴
How dare your disrespect the golf course!
你竟敢这么侮辱高尔夫
Lloyd! Lloyd Alan Phillips, Jr.!
罗伊德 小罗伊德·艾伦·菲利普斯
Shut the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
Hank, I'm sorry. Gentlemen, please.
汉克 对不起 绅士们 拜托
I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry.
我不知道自己着了什么魔 对不起
I do that sometimes. I make people angry.
我有时会这样 弄得别人很生气
But you know what you're gonna do now?
不过你知道你接下来要怎么办吗
What?
什么
You're gonna give me back to Abby.
你会让我让我回去艾比那的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表