Jesus,we were just fucking around.
天哪 我们只是在四处闲混
Just fucking around? What if I hadn't caught you?
只是闲混? 要是我没抓到你们呢?
Then we would have enjoyed the fruits of your mad skills.
那我们就可以享受你精彩表演的果实咯
Yeah,you're pretty good.
是啊 你弹得真的很好
For a girl.
对于一个女孩来说
Thanks,I guess.
我猜我该说句谢谢
Are you in a band?
你在什么乐队里吗?
Nope.
没
Well,we're in a band.
我们是一个乐队
I sing. Guitar. Bass. Drums.
我是主唱 吉他手 贝斯手 鼓手
We could actually use a lead guitarist,
我们挺需要一个主吉他手的
you know,for that Eddie van Halen shit. You should try out.
就Eddie Van Halen那一套 你应该来试演下
Try out? After you just tried to rob me?
试演? 那你刚才还想打劫我?
Big fucking deal.
多大点屁事
Haven't you ever done anything stupid just for fun?
你就从来没干过什么蠢事 就为了好玩?
Look,consider it a test.
就当是个测试吧
You passed.
你通过了
What do you guys call yourselves?
你们乐队叫什么?
Queens of Dogtown.
近郊女皇
Look,check out our MySpace.
去看看我们的空间吧
Maybe we'll let you audition.
也许会给你试镜机会的
Fuck
靠
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗?
Sure.
问吧
As long as it's not about sex.
只要不是和做♥爱♥有关的问题
That's it,right? That's all you... Why...
就是做♥爱♥是不? 你就关心... 为什么...
Why didn't you two just go to New York?
为什么你们娘俩不丢下我去纽约呢?
well,it wouldn't have been fair,would it?
那样不公平啊对不对?
I mean,this is what she knows now.
现在的情况她也了解
You know,this is her life,so...
她的生活就是这样 所以...
Besides,even if we had gone,
再说 就算我们去了
we woulda had to turn straight back
还得专程又赶回来
for this latest piece of drama.
收拾你这出闹剧
I'll tell you why. Because you care.
我来告诉你为什么 因为你在乎我
Of course I care. That's why.
我当然在乎你了 这就是原因
I've always cared.That's like...
我一直在乎你 就像...
People who care,I mean,
在乎另一个人的人
they don't get to live happily ever after. It's...
就不会再从此幸福地生活下去 于是...
Brings us to the sixmilliondollar question.
让我们来讨论这个 价值六百万大奖的问题
Do you think we still have a chance?
你觉得我们还有机会吗?
Hank.
Hank
What? Honestly?
啊? 老实说吗?
No,no,not honestly. Lie to me.
别 别 别老实说 骗我吧
I don't know. I mean,if you'd asked me that a week ago,
不知道 如果你一个星期前 问我这个问题
I would have said no,no way,no fucking way,never.
我会说不 不可能 绝对不可能
I hear you.
听到了
But now that the whole life and death thing
可现在我满脑子都是
has reared its ugly head,I...
生离死别的场景 我...
I don't know. I don't know.
我就不知道了 我不知道
That's fair enough.
懂了
You know what,why don't you go home and see if she's there?
要不这样 你回家看看 她是不是回去了?
And I'm gonna keep looking.
我再找找
And if she's not,then just rest up,you know? You sure?
她要是不在 你就先休息吧? 你确定吗?
Yeah,she never goes this long without an Internet fix anyway,so...
确定 没有网络她不会走很远的...
Go home.
回家吧
I love it when you use that word,home.
我就喜欢你说家这个字的时候
Can you say it again?
能再说一遍吗?
It's never gonna be the same,Hank. I know.
再也不会和以前一样了 Hank 我知道
Go home.
回家吧
You're pretty hard right now. Sure am.
你现在很硬啊 那当然
Nice work,soldier.
活儿不赖啊 士兵
I aim to please.
我就是来让你高兴的
Can I be honest with you?
我能跟你说实话吗?
please do,please do.
说吧 说吧
You're way hairy down there.
你下面毛发其实挺茂盛的
okay.
哦 好
Good to know.
那敢情好
you should probably consider a little manscaping.
你应该考虑去做个男士去毛
really?
是嘛?
That's not gay?
那不会有点娘娘腔吗?
no. No! No,not at all.
不会啊! 完全不会
Girls my age appreciate a lack of hair down south.
我这个年纪的女孩 都喜欢光溜溜的下身
Who wants a mouth full of pubes when you're sucking on balls?
谁愿意口♥活♥的时候塞满一嘴的毛啊?
Sure,sure. Makes sense.I can't believe
是啊 是啊 有道理 我不能相信
the development girl is giving me notes on my dick.
发展部的女生会给我 提这么好的鸡鸡建议
do you want to try it from behind?
你想不想试试从后面来?
Absolutely.That's my favorite. Me too.
太想了 我的最爱啊 我也是
Right? 'Cause it gets your spot,right?
是吧? 能碰到你的高♥潮♥点对吧?
Right,yes. That and I can multitask.
对 没错 还有我就能干点别的了
The emails just really pile up
我要是再不回邮件
if you don't get to them right away.
我的邮箱就要满了
Sure,makes sense.
是啊 有道理
Hop on back here.
上来吧
You all right back there?
你在后面还好吧?
Just,you mind if we switch it up,
你介不介意我们起来下
maybe change positions?
换一下姿势?
well,I'm in the middle of an email,
可我正在回邮件啊
so if you could just keep going back there.
你就在后面继续吧
Sure. No... no... no problem.
好 没... 没... 没问题
Sorry. Just,from behind really does it for me sometimes.
不好意思 有时候在后面 会让我觉得刺♥激♥特别大
No worries. I take it as a compliment.
没关系 我觉得这是对我的褒奖
Do you want me to,
你要不要我
you know,finish you off down there?
帮你释放下下面?
I've got,like,five scripts to read.
不用啦 我还有五个剧本要看
I'll never be able to focus.
我会集中不了注意力的
I'm gonna go,okay?
我得走了好吧?
But we should totally do this again sometime.
不过我们可以改天再来一次
Sure,why not?
当然 为什么不呢?
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好么?
I'm fine.
很好
Did you finally make enough to move out?
攒够钱搬出去住了吗
My guitar was stolen,and my amp.
我的吉他和音箱都丢了
Shit,honey,what happened?
靠 亲爱的 怎么回事?
Doesn't matter. Needed new stuff anyway.
没关系 反正也要换新的
Case closed,moving on.
算了 向前看吧
Guess you shoulda let me buy you that guitar the other day?
看来那天你应该让我给你买♥♥那把吉他?
Your credit card wouldn't go through.
你的卡刷不出来
Shit,that's right.
靠 对噢
Well,I am sorry about your guitar,sweetie.
很抱歉你丢了吉他 宝贝
I'll get you a new one.
我会给你买♥♥把新的
Don't bother.
免了
Just take care of yourself.
管好你自己就行了
I'm trying.
我在尽力
And I'm sorry about what I put you through lately.
很抱歉最近让你遭遇这些
you are? Awesome.
是么? 很好
Are you just sorry about lately or my whole life?
你只是对最近感到抱歉还是我这一生?
Actually,what aren't you sorry about?
说真的 你对什么不抱歉?
Are you sorry about being such a fucking coward?
对自己是个胆小鬼感到抱歉?
Where are you going with this,sweetie?
你想要表达什么 宝贝?
Don't "sweetie" me.
别宝贝我
You always talk about how much you love me and mom
你总是说有多爱我和我妈
and how we're everything to you.
我们是你的一切什么的
If that's true,how could you give up on us so easily?
如果是真的 你怎么能这么轻易就放弃?
Only a fucking coward would check out like that.
只有胆小鬼才会这样放弃
That's no way to talk to your father.
别这样和你♥爸♥说话
My father?
我爸?
My father wouldn't try to kill himself.
我爸不会自杀
He wouldn't do something like that to me.
他不会对我作出这种事情的
So where's this father you're talking about?
你说的这个爸爸在哪呢?
Where is he?
他在哪?
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表