Mia想要什么?
Mia wants what all girls want...
Mia想要每个女孩都想得到的...
A guy just gay enough to curl up and watch Project Runway with.
一个够娘的男人可以一起团着看天桥骄子
Yeah,and what does Hank want?
那Hank想要什么?
Hank...
Hank...
Oh. Wants to close his eyes and wake up in his own bed
想闭上眼睛 醒来的时候在自己床上
next to the love of his life,
边上睡着挚爱的人
listening to the sweet,mellifluous sounds of his daughter's heavy-metal guitar
听着隔壁卧室传来的
coming from the bedroom next.
他女儿甜美如蜜般的重金属吉他声
You really love them,don't you?
你真的很爱她们 是么?
So much so that the words themselves sound unspeakably lame.
爱的太深以至于这些话听起来恶俗之极
God,that's hot.
天 太性感了
Liar.
骗子
Ooh,another hazard of the profession.
噢 另外一个职业习惯啦
Besides,you know what they say.
再说 你知道人们常说
No,I don't know what they say.
不 我不知道人们常说什么
If you can't be with the one you love...
如果不能和你爱的人在一起...
Stop. Stop. Again with the unspeakably lame.
别说了 还是恶俗
I know.
我知道
That's why I need a writer.
所以我才需要一个作家
What was it like? What was what like?
那是什么感觉? 什么什么感觉?
The punch.
打脸
Well,there's only one way to find out.
只有一种办法可以知道
Go on. Give it a shot.
来吧 试试
Really? Yeah. Come on.
真的? 来吧
You hit like a girl. Jesus Christ.
打得像个小姑娘一样 神啊
It was a punch,darling,not a slap. All right.
是一拳 宝贝 不是一巴掌 好的
Harder.
重一点
Harder? Harder.
重一点? 重一点
All right.
好的
Harder.
重一点
Jesus. Holster that thing,would you?
天 能不能把你的枪收起来
Nice cock,by the way. It's very manly.
鸡♥巴♥不错 很爷们儿
This old thing?
这老东西?
What are you still doing here,Runks?
你还在这干嘛 Runks?
Number 12...
12号♥...
The waitress last night at the bar,totally out of my league.
昨晚酒吧里那个服务员 本来不是我能上的
Totally. Right on! The Runk,number 12.
就是嘛! Runk的12号♥
Thank you. We got no time to celebrate,though.
谢谢 不过我们没时间庆祝
You're late for your arraignment.
你的传讯要迟到了
Fuck me running.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥ 跑吧
Thank you,Skeeves. Go get 'em.
谢谢啦 去搞定他们
Hey,lady lawyer. Look who's here.
嘿 这位女律师 看谁来了
Jesus.
上帝
What? What happened to your face?
什么? 你的脸怎么了?
Oh,that's kind of a life imitating art imitating life kind of a deal.
噢 这是行为艺术表现...
Forget it. I don't want to know. Good call. Best not to know. Should we do this?
当我没问 我不想知道 干的好 最好不要知道 那我们开始吧?
No need. They're dropping the assault charges.
不需要了 他们放弃侵袭罪指控
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. That's the good news.
谢谢 谢谢 这是好消息
Yeah?
嗯?
Hank Moody? Guilty.
Hank Moody? 有罪
Don't say that.
别这么说
We have a warrant for your arrest.
我们有拘捕许可证
Jesus fuck. What now?
去他妈的 怎么回事?
Well,like I said,the D.A.'s office was willing to drop the assault charges...
刚说了 检察官愿意放弃侵袭罪指控
That's the good news. What's the bad news?
这是好消息 坏消息是?
You're being charged with statutory rape.
你被指控犯有法定强♥奸♥罪
Come on. Let's go.
过来 我们走
Wait,wait,whoa. What happened?
等等等 怎么回事?
Defending your friend just became a hell of a lot more interesting.
做你朋友的辩护律师越来越有意思了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表