Previously on Californication...
加州靡情 前情提要...
We could actually use a lead guitarist.
其实我们正在找个吉他手
What do you call yourselves? Queens of Dogtown.
你们乐队叫什么? Dogtown女皇
Shit.Fuck.The rabbit done died.
操 我有了
So whose is it? I don't know!
那是谁的? 我不知道!
Charlie's? Fuck,no!
Charlie的吗? 靠 不是!
That kid's all snipped to shreds.
那个早就碎成沫了
I've had a couple of vasectomies.
输精管切除术我都做好几回了
What exactly are you saying here,doc?
你到底什么意思 医生?
There still could be swimmers in his junk?
你是说他那玩意里还有活的?
How 'bout you rewrite the script that I loathe?
你来改编我讨厌的剧本怎么样?
With Sasha's interest,we could be at Sundance this time next year.
有了Sasha的加盟 我们明年的 这个时候就能去电影节了
I'm trying to make the character a little more likeable,
我想把人物塑造得更讨人喜欢点
'cause on the page,he's an asshole.
因为他在书里就是个混球
You understand that you are kind of talking about me.
你知道自己其实是在说我吧
Wanna know how many women I've slept with?
想知道我睡过几个女人吗?
No.
不想
I gotta get it up to 100.
我得干到100
I'm makin' my move.
这是我的方式
I'm dropping out.
我退出了
Okay,so...No movie.
好吧 那... 不拍电影了
What's the good news?
那好消息是什么?
The good news is that I still wanna have sex with you.
好消息是我还想跟你上♥床♥
At least once more.
至少再上一次
You know,that is pretty good news.
还真是好消息
All right.
行了
You gotta stop that.
赶紧给我停下来
I'm serious,I feel a hate crime coming on.
说真的 我觉得某人要犯仇杀罪了
No,no,no.Don't be hatin' on the good news dance.
没 没 没 我才不仇恨好消息呢
Does this mean what I think it means?
你说的跟我想的是不是一个事呢?
They finally came out with spanx for men?
总算有男式紧身衣了?
No,silly.That was months ago.
不是 傻子 那都几个月前的事了
I'm wearing one right now,as a matter of fact.
其实我现在就穿着呢
Yeah,yeah,firms my chest.Flattens my tummy.Here,here,feel.
真的真的 让我的胸膛更挺实 让我的腹部更平坦了呢 来 感觉下
You can do it,come on.
动手吧 来啊
Rock hard.
坚挺啊
I know,right?
哈哈 是吧?
I'm talking about myself.I'm rock hard right now.
我说我自己呢 坚挺得不行
So am I!
我也是啊!
Get a load of this.
你得去搞一打这玩意
Sasha is back on board.
Sasha隆重回归了
Sha-fa-tha!
Sha-fa-tha!
Why?What?Why?
为啥? 啊? 为啥?
Eddie Nero's on board.
因为Eddie Nero还在啊
Well,that makes sense.
嗯 有道理
In a crass,sleazy,opportunistic kind of a way.Sure.
他这么一高素质高水准的 肯定的
Sasha Bingham is also starring in Slowly We Rot,Deux.
Sasha Bingham还出演了慢慢腐烂 续集哦
That means nothing to me.
我对这个不感冒
It's a zombie-cop-action-thriller.
是一个僵尸对警♥察♥的动作惊悚片
First one did 274 domestic.
第一次就干掉了274个
Right on.
可火了
Sounds like a shit sandwich,but,hey,the girl's gotta eat,right?
就像难吃得要死的三明治 可姑娘们还是得咽下去 对吧?
Good for her. No,no,good for you!
她们了不起 不 是你了不起!
Because Sasha Bingham wants her one Hank Moody on set to polish her dialogue.
因为Sasha Bingham想让她的 Hank Moody去片场帮她的台词润色
What makes you think that one Hank Moody has any interest in doing such a thing?
为什么你会觉得Hank Moody 有兴趣干这种事?
They got 100 grand to spend for one week's work.
因为他们一礼拜给一万美金
A hundy large?
这么阔气?
That is a most excellent number of quatloos!Sold!
这真是最美妙的夸特路了! (星际迷航中的货币)卖♥♥了!
Good!'Cause I already said you'd do it!
太好了! 我早就跟他们说你会干的!
Turn that over.Gimme that.
转过来 我看看
See,it's the good news dance.
你瞧 这就是好消息之舞
Let me guess.
我猜猜
She's asking for you.
她想见你
Tell her to fuck off.I'm smoking.
让她滚 我抽烟呢
You want me to tell her that?
你让我叫她滚?
I'm comin'.
我跟你走
The things we do for quatloos,huh?
我们拿了夸特路就要干 对吧?
You don't... you don't get paid.
你没有... 你没钱拿
First team is ready.
第一队准备好了
Action!
开始!
Die!
去死!
Die,motherfucker,die!
去死吧 变♥态♥ 去死吧!
And cut.
停
All right,let's go again right away.Reset.
好 我们马上再来一遍 准备好
Really?Don't you have it already?
不是吧? 你还不满意?
If I had it already,
我要是满意了
you'd be second-guessing me from down here instead of up there,okay?
就是你站在下面来告诉怎么做了 可你现在不在上面待着呢吗?
Hank,can you pitch me a bunch of alts for this scene?
Hank 你能给我改改 这个镜头的台词吗?
I don't think my character would say this shit.
我觉得我的角色不会说这种烂台词
Uh,first of all,who says it's your fucking character?
嗯 首先呢 谁说这他妈是你的角色了?
And secondly,I don't give a fuck.
其次呢 我他妈才不管你什么台词
Say the line.Don't say the line.I'm going Alan Smithee on this bitch.
说还是不说 我都不会认的
I can't work like this.Get me down.
这样我不能拍了 弄我下去
Let's go again,okay?Right away,right?
我们再来一遍 好吧? 马上就来?
And...Everybody.
好了...各就各位
And action!
开始!
Suck my dick,asshole.
开始你个老母 混♥蛋♥
Cut.
停
Get her down.
把她弄下来
Got 15 minutes,okay?
休息十五分钟好吧?
I don't want 15 minutes.I wanna go home.
我不要十五分钟 我要回家
You're telling me.
你还想回家
Fuckin' sequels.
操♥他♥妈♥的续集
Quick.
快点
We have 15 minutes.
我们只有十五分钟
Well,not too quick.
也别太快
I thought you wanted to work on the scene.
我还以为你想和我切磋电影呢
Please.There is no fixing that thing.
拜托 那是无药可救的
I just wanted to play... With you.
我只想... 和你玩玩
Again?
还玩?
I'm ill a little sore from this morning's playdate.
今早上玩过之后 我还有点酸痛呢
Pussy.
娘娘腔
You know,I'm a writer,Sasha,not a fuck toy.
我是个作家 Sasha 不是性♥爱♥玩具
Don't look now,but your manpon string is hanging out.
现在别看 你的男式卫生巾带 掉出来了
You see that?You're funny.You can write your own stuff.
你看到了? 你真幽默 你可以自己给自己写台词啊
Of course I can.
我当然可以
But it's so lonely.
但那样就太寂寞了
No.No.You're not answering that.
不 不 不许接电♥话♥
Don't do it.
别接
You're answering it!
你还真接啊!
I'm hating you right now.
我现在很恨你
You know,I don't like you when you're working.
我还真不太喜欢工作时候的你
Just sayin'.Hello?What?
就这感觉 喂? 什么?
Fuck me.
操了
Okay.
好的
Just cut her off,and I'll be there as soon as I can.Fuck.
把她拦下来 我马上过去 操
Where are you going?You can't leave.
你要去哪? 你不能走啊
My kid.She's up to no good again.
是我闺女 她又不学好了
I gotta go deal with her. No,no,no,no.
我得去管管她 不 不 不 不
You have to take care of this kid.
你得先照顾好这个
You're bought and paid for,Moody.
你已经被买♥♥下来了 Moody
Now,there's that writer's mind at work.
现在是作家的你上场了
Now we're talkin'.
这才像话嘛
Get your freak on,officer.
用上你的家伙吧 警官
No.Where the fuck are you going?
不 你♥他♥妈♥去哪啊?
This isn't funny,asshole.
这一点都不好玩 混球
Fuck.
操
You know,Bex,you're really making me regret ever signing you up for guitar lessons.
Bex 我现在很后悔给你报名吉他课
I only ever did it because you wanted me to.
我去上课只是因为你想让我去
Really?It seemed to me you were pretty into it.
是吗? 我怎么觉得你很投入呢
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表