Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情提要
We could actually use a lead guitarist,
我们确实需要个主吉他手
you know, for that Eddie van Halen shit.
你知道吗 看在艾迪·范·海伦份上
What do you guys call yourselves?
你们的乐队叫什么名字
Queens of Dogtown.
狗镇女皇
You want to know how many women I've slept with?
你想知道我睡过多少女人吗
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I got to get it up to 100.
我得冲到100个
Triple digits, then I can die happy.
三位数 我就能死而瞑目了
My tits are so sore,
我的奶头很疼
I'm crampy as hell, and I've been throwing up in my mouth
抽经得像鬼一样 还吐过
all day long. Nice. Nice.
吐了一整天 很好 很好
You're probably preggers.
你可能怀上了
I mean, you are quite a slut.
我是说 你真是个浪蹄子
Because I'm a cocky fucking attorney,
因为我他妈是个骄傲的律师
and this is a great case for me.
这对我是个很棒的案子
But if you insist on dicking around and wasting my time,
可要是你坚持到处闯祸 浪费我时间
I'm happy to see you rot in jail.
我会很高兴看见你烂在监狱里
What the fuck do I care?
关我他妈什么事
Hank Moody, Sasha Bingham.
汉克·穆迪 萨莎·宾汉姆
Sasha Bingham. All right, what is it you do, Sasha?
萨莎·宾汉姆 你是做什么的
Ah! She's a fucking movie star, you nudnik.
你这白♥痴♥ 她是个电影明星
How am I supposed to know that?
我怎么会知道
With Sasha's interest
萨莎对电影感兴趣
and with Hank's face all over the news right now,
汉克出现在各大新闻上
we could be at Sundance this time next year.
明年这时候我们就在圣丹斯电影节上了
Just get me out of it, Charlie.
帮我推掉吧 查理
I can't focus on a stupid fucking screenplay right now.
我现在没法把注意力放在这个蠢剧本上
I can't do that.
我怎么帮你推
Stu's been calling.
斯图一直打来电♥话♥
Brilliant!
太棒了
Pure, unadulterated brilliance!
纯净又毫无杂质的杰作
Wow, that must have been one hell of a dookie.
我原以为会烂得像坨屎
You wash your hands?
你洗手了没
The script is good, Hank.
剧本很棒 汉克
It's really good. Total game-changer.
真的很棒 完全颠覆了规则
Don't say that ever again... "Game-changer".
别再和我提"颠覆规则"了
I'll kill you.
我会想杀了你
You totally, totally nailed it.
你完美地贴合了原著
You took that book, and you...
你取材于那本书 却又...
you made it your own.
写出了属于你自己的剧本
It is my own, Charlie.
本来就是我自己的 查理
Right, right.
没错 没错
Your words are downright broner-inducing.
你的文字完全把我吸引住了
Yeah, I almost pleasured myself in there.
我刚刚在里面差点就射了
Kind of like a solo-blumpkin deal?
就像给自己口♥交♥一样吗
Joke all you like,
玩笑随你开
but my briefs are way crowded right now.
不过现在我的内♥裤♥里有点挤
Well, I am just overjoyed that
这真让我喜出望外
my tales of melancholy and the infinite sadness
我那充满悲伤和无限惆怅的故事
can induce some sort of a reaction in you like that, old man.
能给你带来这种生理反应 老头
This is gonna be a really good movie, Hank.
这一定会是部好电影 汉克
I smell... I smell me an Independent Spirit Award.
我都闻到独♥立♥精神奖[电影奖项]的味道了
Mm. You think they might get it on demand at the state pen?
你觉得他们会去监狱颁这个奖吗
Cheer up, will you, pal?
振作一点 伙计
This is good for both of us.
这对我们俩都好
You, pumping out the literary greatness.
你展现出了文学的魅力
Me, riding your coattails, just like old times.
我随着你的黑色燕尾服 就跟以前一样
Yes, well, as much as I enjoy
好吧 尽管我非常欣赏你这
a good old-fashioned ego hummer,
一款老式又自视甚高的悍马
it is time for you to take your leave, bald sir.
你该走了 光头司令
I have much self-pity in which to wallow.
我需要去自怜自艾一会
No, no, no. No time to wallow.
不 不 没时间给你自怜自艾
We got us a dinner date with Stu and Zig.
我们要赴斯图和齐格勒的晚餐之约
Zig? What the fuck is a Zig?
齐格勒 齐格勒是什么玩意
Zig Samitaur, the billionaire.
齐格勒·萨米尔 亿万富翁
He's financing the movie, you dumb shit.
电影就是他出钱拍的 你个傻♥逼♥
Sounds brutal. Count me out.
听起来真残酷 别算我了
It is brutal, but essential.
的确很残酷 但是至关重要
No money, no honey.
没钱拿 没炮打
Well, no can do, Runks.
没有也行 朗克
I got a date with my dong and some hotel-room po'nography.
我还要去酒店约炮呢
The good stuff too... penetration and everything.
同样是好东西 贯穿她的身体什么的
Your dong's gonna have to wait till dinner's over.
让你的老二忍♥到晚饭结束
The money-man wants to meet him some writer.
投资商想见见编剧
He's a big fan, by the way. Oh, shit.
顺便说一句 他可是你的粉丝 放屁
Big, big fan.
无比狂热的脑残粉
You ever notice when they do the editing
你发现没有 当他们在剪辑
in the hotel-room po'nography,
酒店里的香艳镜头时
and they take out all the penetration
他们把冲刺的镜头全删了
and it's just pumping, sweaty man ass,
只能看到抽动和满是汗的男人屁♥股♥
it looks like just about
看起来就像是
any Matthew McConaughey picture ever made?
马修·麦康纳演的某个片子
Isn't it a little early?
会不会早了点
What? For an itty-bitty glass of vino?
什么 喝这么一小杯葡萄酒吗
Fuck you, you teetotaling buzz kill.
去你的 真♥他♥妈♥扫兴
All right? Okay.
乖乖喝 好吧
Now it's time for bottoms up.
干杯 喝个底朝天
That's right.
这才对嘛
Marcy, oh, God!
玛茜 天呐
Sorry, Marcy.
抱歉 玛茜
No. No, it's okay.
没事 没关系
Marce, I'm sorry.
玛斯 很抱歉
Thank you so much for letting them practice here.
真谢谢你让她们在这儿练习
It's fine.
没什么
That's cute.
这很好呀
Girls getting together to play the rock and roll...
女孩们一起玩摇滚
I like it.
我喜欢
I like to patronize the arts.
就喜欢帮助艺术家
Have you heard anything fro... from Charlie?
你有没有 从查理那得到什么消息
About the trial? Not really.
有关庭审吗 算是没有吧
I mean, I could ask,
我是说 我可以问
but it would mean having an actual conversation
但这样就意味着 我要和棉豆先生
with Butterbean himself,
进行真正的谈话
and I don't want him getting the wrong idea.
可我不希望他产生误解
Why?
为什么这么问
Are you missing you some hankness?
你是想汉克了吗
Which one?
哪一个
The one I loved or the one who fucked Mia?
我爱过的那个 还是和米亚上♥床♥的那个
I don't know.
我怎么知道
All I know right now is it all feels a little unreal.
我现在只知道 这种感觉挺不真实
It's kind of like a waking daymare.
就像刚从一个白日梦醒来
Fancyass... A daymare?
这里真不错 白日梦吗
Yeah, it's a Hank thing.
是的 这是汉克的特色
No, I think I know what you mean.
我似乎明白你的意思
Holy fuck nuts.
真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Where did Becca find these miscreants...
贝卡是从哪里找到这群强盗的
the pound?
动物收♥容♥所♥吗
They look like a pack of feral animals.
她们看起来像一群野生动物
Well, let's go to the store
我们去商店
and get them something to gnaw on.
买♥♥些东西给她们啃啃
And leave them here all alone?
把她们单独留在这儿吗
Yeah, they're fine.
对 她们不会有事的
They're tough chicks.
她们可都是难缠的家伙
No one's gonna mess with them.
没人敢跟她们捣乱
I don't give a shit about them.
我才不在乎她们怎么样
I'm talking about the house. Come on.
我是担心这房♥子 走吧
I don't want them sacrificing a freaking goat in here.
我可不想她们在这杀只羊烤来吃
So can we shoot the picture in 30 days?
那一个月后就能开拍吗
Absolutely. Absolutely not.
当然 当然不行
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表