Nice.You're probably preggers.I mean,you are quite a slut.
很好 说不定你有了 我是说 你那么放荡
Fuck you.
去死
I'm too old to sustain life,and too bitter too.
我太老了不能繁衍生命 也太悲催了
If sperm would enter my pretty little vajuju,and my cold black heart would kill that shit dead son.
要是有精♥子♥敢进入我的阴♥道♥ 我冰冷黑暗的心会杀它个片甲不留
Go away.
走开
Can you please do something about that fucking Hank?
你能不能管管倒霉的Hank?
What?You want me to put out a hit on him or...
怎么? 你想让我打他一顿还是...
Yes.Seriously. Marcy,he's not my problem.
是的 说真的 Marcy 不关我的事
The guy is fucking miserable. Yeah.
这家伙太他妈悲催了 是啊
He's making my life miserable,all right? I know.
他现在搞得我的生活也很悲催 知道不? 我知道
Isn't it bad enough that I have that pasty little man-child ex-husband of mine under foot all the time?
已经有一个小白脸老小孩前老公整天缠着我了 我还不够惨么?
C'mon!
行行好!
You gotta let him see Becca.He needs a fix.
你得让他见见Becca 他需要安慰
It'll do them both some good.
对他们俩都有好处
I don't know,you know,I don't know.I'll think about it.
我不知道 我真不知道 我会考虑的
What page you on?
写到第几页了?
Don't add up to the nearest ten.I know your tricks.
别算上刚写的十页 我知道你的把戏
Been kind of busy,assholio.
一直在忙 混♥蛋♥
Of course,of course,but you started right?I mean...
当然当然 但是你开始写了 是么?
You typed "fade in"?
至少写了"镜头淡入"之类的?
Charlie,I haven't even had time to read the draft they don't like.
Charlie我都没时间读他们不喜欢的草稿
Hank.You're deal is closed.
Hank 你的案子已经结了
it's OK to start writing.
该开始写作了
You said you wanted to do this.
你说了你想要写的
Yes,that was before I became Hank Moody statutory rapist.
没错 那是在我成为未成年强♥奸♥犯 Hank Moody之前
Doesn't exactly inspire one to sit in front of the typers.
这种事情不太能激励我坐在打字机前
This kind of ballyhoo dint stop Polanski,did it? No.
这种满城风雨没能阻止波兰斯基吧? 没
The man banged out script after script.Movie after movie.
这人一个接一个的出剧本拍电影
He won himself nice little academy award too,didn't he?
他不是还赢了个奥斯卡呢么?
Comparing me to the worlds most infamous fan of underage girls is not the way to start a pep talk,Charlie.
拿我和臭名昭著的头号♥恋童犯相比 不是安慰人的好开头 Charlie
Are you forgetting about R.Kelly?
你忘了R.Kelly么?
Jerry Lee Lewis!There's another one.Shit he married one.
Jerry Lee Lewis! 还有一个 他还娶了个未成年呢
I think she was his cousin too.That's kind of hot.
我记得她还是他表妹 挺性感哎呦喂
If you say so.
既然你这么说
Work with me here,Hank.
和我一起干吧 Hank
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hug? Too soon.
抱抱? 为时过早
Fair enough.
好吧
So you...you wanna go for a walk or something?You hungry?
想出去走走什么的么? 饿不饿?
You wanna go down to strand,you want to get ice cream or something?
想去河边走走 吃个冰激淋什么的么?
Not really.
不想
Is there anything you wanna do?
那你有什么想做的么?
Particularly?Anything you need?
特别想的? 有什么需要的?
C'mon Becca,I'm dying here.
别这样 Becca 我要死了
I need guitar strings.
我要吉他弦
Ok.I can help with that.Definitely.
好的 绝对没问题
We,we...can get on it...let's do this.C'mon.
我们这就行动吧 走起来
Is that OK,Karen?
可以么 Karen?
As long as you come straight back.
只要你能直接回来
it's not like I'm gonna run for the border.
我又不是要去越境跑路
I don't know what you're capable of nowadays.
现在我也不知道你都有什么本事
I'll be in the car.
我去车里等
Thank you,Karen.I know...
谢谢你 Karen 我知道
how hard this must be for you.
这对你来说有多困难
Do you?
是么?
That sounds good,Jeff Becca.
很好听 Jeff Becca (注: Jeff Beck是吉他高手)
It sounds pretty good.
非常好听
What? You've been practicing.
什么? 你没少练习
Yeah.Well,it's something to do.
是啊 至少有点事干
It doesn't have to be this hard,Becca.
其实不需要这么难过 Becca
Shouldn't it be hard?
不应该难过么?
I mean,isn't that what pretty much happens after the final straw?
最后一根稻草都没了还能怎样?
It's impossible to make things go back to the way they were?
不可能让一切回到从前?
You like that guitar?
你喜欢这个吉他?
What's not to like.It's a classic.
有什么不喜欢的 这是经典款
Well,let's get it then.
那咱就要了
No way,it's too expensive.
少来 死贵
You wanna take the instrument seriously you need a serious instrument.C'mon.
你要是来真的 就得要个像样点的家伙 买♥♥吧
Whatever,I don't want it,save your money.
随你怎么说 我不要 省着你的钱吧
For a lawyer.
找个好律师
We'll take this one.
这个我们要了
That's one hell of a fiddle.You're really a wild lucky girl.
这可是把绝世好琴 你的运气不是一点点的好啊
That's me,a lucky girl.
是啊 我还真是运气好
You'll thank me one day.
总有一天你会谢我的
It came up declined,sir.
被拒了 先生
Try it again? Yeah.
再刷一次吧? 好
That's actually been doing this all day.
这机器一整天都在叫唤
I'm sorry,man,it's declined.
不好意思 老兄 就是被拒了
Hey,you know,no worries,man.I could set this thing aside for you.
嘿 这样吧 别担心 我可以帮你把这琴存着
No. Get your card sorted out.
不用了 等你把卡解冻了再来拿
Won't be necessary.
没这个必要
She's got talent,your kid,by the way.Great talent,man.
你家孩子有天赋啊 很有天赋的
Lot of soul.
有那种气质
Yeah,she sure does.
是啊 我知道
Hey,you forgot these.
嘿 你忘了拿这个
Honey,I love you.
宝贝 我爱你
Right.Ok.
好 没问题
Cool.We'll see you there.
太好了 我们到时候见
What?Are you kidding?This is great news.
啊? 你在说笑吗? 这可是好消息啊
Yeah.Ok.Good.
好 好的
No,no,no,no,no.Pants on,buddy boy.We got ourselves a meeting.
别别别别 别脱裤子 我们还得见个人
Fuck that.I've had a shit fucking day.My pants are off.
见个屁 这天我过得跟狗屎一样 我就脱裤子了
I'm just gonna sit here,make good in snooker and watch my stories.
我就想跟这坐着无所事事 看看自己的书
Can you make me some dinner?
你能给我做点吃的么?
How about I buy you some dinner?
我给你买♥♥点怎么样?
Oh...could we go to Long John Silver?
哦...我们去银约翰好不好?
I used to love that place when I was a kid.
我小时候特别喜欢吃那家店
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about right now.
我他妈完全不知道你在说什么
But I have some very good news.
不过我有非常好的消息给你
Eddie Nero wants to sit down.
Eddie Nero想加入
Why? Whyyyyy?
为啥? 为啥?
Because he wants to play you dumbass in the movie.
因为他想在电影里演你这个混球
No,I hate that fuck,that self satisfied prick.
别 我讨厌那混球 自以为是的家伙
I'm holding out for Keithel.
我一直把这角色留着给Keithel呢
When in doubt,call in the bad lieutenant.Plus the guy loves to show his dong.
要是拿不准的话 就把那个邪恶的中尉叫过来 反正他也爱露那话儿
Gotta love that in a thespian.
他一定会喜欢这段的
We'll put him on the list.C'mon,c'mon,you'll have a good time.C'mon,here we go.
我会把他放在备选名单里的 来来 你会很高兴的 穿上裤子 我们走
Will there be alcoholic beverages? Most def.Most def.As many as you like.
会有酒精饮料吗? 什么好酒都有 你想喝多少喝多少
And.I'm sure there will be kind words and flattery.
还会有好多人奉承你说你好话
Can we stop at an in&out on the way?
我们能在路上什么小店停一下不?
Yes.Hank.We can stop? Yayyyyy!
可以 Hank 会停的 耶!
Let's go.Let's go.Pants up.
我们走 我们走 把裤子穿好
Becca hates me,Charlie.
Becca讨厌我 Charlie
She'll get over it,buddy boy.
她会缓过劲儿来的 兄弟
We all do.
我们都会缓过劲儿来的
So is there a script? Fuck,no.
这么说你把剧本写好了? 当然他妈没
But he's getting close. Ish.
不过快了 可能
Hopefully it'll give you a sizable boner when I am done.
希望我写完之后能让 你的老二坚挺如牛
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what I like about you,Moody? No,what's that?
知道我欣赏你什么吗 Moody? 不知道 什么?
You're handsome.
你很英俊
Well aren't you the charmer.
你也挺迷人的
Most writers aren't handsome.
大部分作家都挺磕碜的
They're usually pale,sun starved,man titted,little weaklings like you friend here.
脸色苍白 一看就没晒过日光浴 娘里娘气的 就跟你这伙计一样
Thank you.Thank you very much.
谢谢 谢谢你的厚爱
Always whining about the words,if it ain't on the page it ain't on the stage.
老是唧唧歪歪地说什么 如果没有剧本就不会被拍出来
Fuck that!You know what I say?
操他♥娘♥的♥! 知道我怎么想吗?
If it ain't on the stage,there ain't nobody showing up at the goddamn motherfucking theater anyway.
我觉着要是不拍出来 根本就不会 有人操他♥娘♥的♥去电影院看
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表