Okay, now throw it in neutral.
现在 换到空档
Come on, step on the clutch.
踩着离合器
Left. Left!
左脚 左脚
Why would you cross over?
你为什么要双腿交叉
It's the left foot.
是左脚
Right foot...that's it. Keep it on the gas.
右脚 就是这样 踩着油门
No, not on it. Now, just keep hovering.
别踩到底 轻踩就行了
After you.
你先请
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, welcome.
欢迎
Hi. Stu.
你好 斯图
Thank you, Charlie.
谢谢 查理
This is Peggy and, Peggy, you remember Marcy?
这是佩吉 佩吉 记得玛茜吗
Hi, Peggy.
你好 佩吉
Peggy...Our real estate agent.
佩吉 我们的房♥产经纪人
It's not what you think, Marcy.
不是你想的那样 玛茜
We're really more like brother and sister.
我们更像是兄妹
Okay.
好吧
This place is absolutely amazing.
这地方太棒了
Let me guess. 1956?
我猜一猜 建于1956年
Oh, close. '57.
接近了 是57年
I'd love a tour.
我想参观一下
Oh, be a pleasure.
万分荣幸
Like the gal, Runkle. Seems like a keeper.
这姑娘讨人喜欢 朗克尔 应该能成
Over here.
这边请
What a huge.
真大啊
You're dating our realtor?
你和我们的房♥产经纪人在交往
If by dating, you mean entering her on a semi-regular basis,
如果所谓交往是指我隔三差五跟她上♥床♥
then, yes.
那么 是的
Delightful.
为你感到高兴
I'm so glad to hear the slut parade continues.
很高兴听到你还在走马观荡♥妇♥
What? I don't deserve a little post-divorce happiness?
怎么 我就不能离婚后找点乐子吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
We can't all have a rich boyfriend with a legendary schlong.
不是谁都能有个传奇的有钱男朋友
Is it serious?
你认真的吗
With Peggy?
和佩吉
Who knows?
谁知道呢
I'm taking it day by day.
走一步算一步呗
Wouldn't want to rush into anything.
我不会急于求成的
I likes me my freedom.
我爱自♥由♥
Was that a jab at me?
你这是在讽刺我吗
A little one.
有一点
I mean, this whole business with Stu sort of came out of nowhere,
斯图就这么突然冒出来了
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
I don't know what to tell you, Charlie.
我不知道该怎么跟你说 查理
The heart wants.
遵从心的选择
Well, this heart wants freedom from responsibility
这颗心需要远离责任
and an abundance of strange.
还需要一批新的追求者
That's where I'm at.
这就是我现在的状况
Okay, I'll be getting out of your hair.
好吧 我不给你添麻烦了
That's okay. You could stay the weekend. It's good for Becca.
没事 你周末可以留在这 对贝卡好
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 确定
I mean, that way we get to make sure
这样我们还能确保
that you go to court on Monday.
你星期一能上法庭
You see that? You're always thinking about me.
看到没 你总是在为我考虑
Much appreesh.
太感谢你了
Why don't I make you some dinner?
不如我来做顿饭
Well, there's an empty offer. You can't cook.
少开空头支票 你又不会做饭
Excuse me?
什么
What do you call cheese sensation?
你让"芝士感觉"情何以堪
A coronary in a casserole dish.
舀在碗里的糊糊
All right, then you go ahead and make something all organic
那你去做有机 健康
and healthy and vegetarian and shit,
素食什么的破菜吧
and I'll pick out a movie for us to watch.
我去挑部一起看的电影
I'm going out.
我现在要出去
Out out? I guess.
出门 差不多
Like out-on-a-date out?
出去约会吗
Um, dinner out.
出去吃晚饭
Cool Hand Ben?
和厚脸皮本吗
With Ben, yes, and if you're gonna give me shit about it,
是和本一起 如果你要说些不中听的话
you can leave right now.
你现在就被扫地出门了
No, I won't.
不 我不会
I have grown a lot since breakfast.
从早餐起我就成长了很多
So are you guys, like, officially dating now?
你们 正式交往了吗
We're not officially anything except friends.
我们正式只是朋友
Friends who go out to dinner on a Saturday night
你精心打扮 周六晚上
and you're all gussied up.
和他出去吃饭的朋友
But that doesn't quite do it justice, 'cause you look beautiful.
这么说不公平 因为你本来就漂亮
He's a lucky guy.
他真幸运
Thank you.
谢谢
I wish I were him.
我希望我是他
And not just because I always wanted to be black...
不只是因为我一直想当黑人...
which would be a nice escape from being me
当黑人能让我暂时不做自己
which is getting pretty old right about now,
是个挺老掉牙的想法
but because it reminds me of when we first started dating
而是因为我想起我们第一次约会时
and I would knock on your door
我会去你家敲门
and in the time between you answering,
在你开门之前的这段时间
I would try to imagine what you were gonna look like.
我会想象你开门时是什么样子
And when you did, you'd be, like,
当你开门时 你就比
ten times more beautiful than I could ever imagine.
我想象的要美上十倍
Stop it. And I'd get this funny feeling in my stomach
打住吧 我心里有种奇怪的感觉
because you'd look at me with all this hope in your eyes
因为在你看我的眼神中充满希望
instead of disappointment, which is what I see now.
而不是我现在看到的失望
Yeah, like I said.
是啊 我说了
Lucky guy.
真幸运
What's up?
怎么了
Benjamin.
本杰明
Henry. Nice.
亨利 你好
Pearl, respect.
珀尔 有点礼貌
Papa Moody.
穆迪爸爸
Yeah, that still queers me out.
听着好肉麻
So, um, we shouldn't be, you know, late.
我们走吧 别迟到了
Go have fun, you kids.
玩得开心 孩子们
I'll keep an eye on these rapscallions.
我会好好看着这两个惹祸精的
Maybe they'd be safer keeping an eye on themselves.
或许她们自己看着自己更安全
All right, well, then they can keep an eye on me.
好吧 那就让她们看着我
Hey, you ladies want to do anything?
小姐们想玩点什么吗
Who's up for a game of hypodermic needle darts?
谁想玩注射器针头飞镖游戏
I said hypodermic needle darts for the children.
我是说给儿童玩的针头飞镖游戏
Go on, ladies. Dig in.
来吧 小姐们 大挖一勺
This stuff will clog your arteries,
这玩意会阻塞你的动脉
but it'll also put hair on your chest.
但是越吃活得越坚强
You'll thank me later.
你们以后就该感谢我了
Kind of looks like an autopsy.
看起来像解剖尸体一样
Yes, but it tastes like America.
是的 但它是美国口味哦
So what do you freaks want to do?
怪胎小姐们想干点什么呢
Do you want to catch a movie or something?
你们要看个电影什么的吗
You want to get your High School Musical on?
要看《歌♥舞青春》吗
Those movies are awful, dad.
那电影恶心死了 老爸
Yeah, thanks for trying,
没错 感谢您费心
but that's not really what the kids are into.
但现在的孩子都对这玩意不感冒
Tell me what the kids are into.
那现在的孩子对什么感冒呢
Take me to school, ladies.
好好教教我 小姐们
Pretty much getting fucked up
基本就是自己闲扯蛋
and searching the net for stupid shit.
然后网上看看别人的傻♥逼♥事
That sound pretty good.
听起来不错
That sounds like the modern equivalent
就像以前流行的
of hanging out in front of the 7-Eleven
在7-11便利店门口逗留
and waiting for something to happen,
等着看热闹一样
which I did the shit out of in my youth,
我年轻的时候经常这么干
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表