Previously, on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情提要
What? You guys are doing it now?
什么 你们现在再做它吗
It's none of your business.
这和你无关
It should be pretty cut and dry.
它应该又短又干
You plead guilty to unlawful sexual conduct,
你承认非法性行为的控诉
the statutory rape charge goes away.
法定强♥奸♥罪的控告就没了
Nice work, asshole.
干得好 白♥痴♥
Deal's off.
认罪协议没戏了
No fair. Indian givers.
不公平 送礼还讨还礼的人
I'm dropping the case,
我放弃这个案子
leaving the opportunity for you to find
正好给你个寻找
an attorney who suits your particular personality.
合你脾性的律师的机会
Look around. Welcome to rock bottom.
环视周遭 欢迎来到低谷
I live in this shitty, filthy hotel room.
我住在这个肮脏龌龊的旅店房♥间
You hate me. Becca hates me.
你恨我 贝卡恨我
My attorney dumped me.
我的律师炒了我
I'll be your attorney again.
我会再当你的律师的
Really? You will? Yes.
真的吗 你会吗 是的
No more sex.
不再做♥爱♥
I'm Peggy, your real estate agent.
我是佩吉 你的房♥产代理人
You're such a fucking slut.
你真是个荡♥妇♥
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
You can choke me if you want to.
如果你想你会噎死的
So what if you knocked up one of these slunts?
如果你搞大其中一个婊♥子♥的肚子
I would present her with a gift card
我会送她一个礼物和礼物卡
entitling the bearer to one back-alley abortion.
写着后街暗巷打胎无名店
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Oh, God, Stu. Jesus.
天啊 斯图 老天
I'm gonna be a father!
我要当父亲了
No. Stu!
不 斯图
Here's to Hank Moody...
这是敬汉克·穆迪
versus the state of California.
对加利福尼亚州一案
Up yours.
随你
And here's to you keeping my black ass out of San Quentin.
敬你让我的黑屁♥股♥远离圣昆丁监狱
I'll do my utmost.
我会尽我所能
And the devil take the hindmost.
败者为寇
Remember, when you're up there on the stand
记住 你在台上时
and the prosecutor asks you...
公诉人问你
I am not a crook.
我不是坏人
That's good.
很好
I am not a crook
我不是坏人
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
You're sick of all the prep.
你受够这些庭审准备了
I understand. I got it.
我了解 我明白
I am sick of it, yes, but I'm also nervous.
我讨厌它 但我也很紧张
I am. Yeah, you should be.
是的 你应该紧张
Yeah, I just hope I don't get the squirts up on the stand.
我希望我在上面不会乱喷
Well, me too.
我也这么想
Nervous shitters are almost always found guilty.
一般紧张的被告总会被判有罪
I would imagine.
可以想象
How about you?
你怎么样
You nervous at all? No.
你完全不紧张 不
I used to be.
我曾经是
Fuck, I used to blow chunks the night before
妈的 我曾经在开庭前一天晚上
every first day in court.
给大块头口一个
No, that's hot. Yeah.
太性感了
I wish I had been there to hold your hair back
我希望我是那个挽起你的头发
and fondle your titties.
爱抚你的乳♥头♥的那个
Oh, how you talk.
你真敢说
Well, but I've been doing this a long time now.
我这样做很久了
I've lost the butterflies.
早就不紧张了
Yeah.
是啊
Well, it's been an interesting ride.
这是次有趣的旅程
That is one way to put it.
也可以按你这么说
Thanks for sticking it out with me.
谢谢你陪我一路走来
You're quite welcome.
不客气
Do you want to, uh...
你要不要
come upstairs and have a nightcap?
上楼睡一会儿
I've got the swellest little honor bar in town.
我房♥间的小酒吧可是存满了货
That's a nice try.
勇气可嘉
Oh, come on. Can you blame a guy?
拜托 能怪我大胆尝试吗
It's the Friday before the Monday
下周一我可就要为了滔天大罪
I stand trial for crimes against humanity.
出庭受审了
A man might be craving some company.
换谁都可能想找个人陪陪
Some of your sweet, intelligent company.
需要一些你甜蜜而睿智的陪伴
Get a massage, a facial.
去按个摩 做个脸
Stop teasing me with your dirty talk.
别再和我调笑了
I'll see you Monday.
周一见
Bright and early with liberty and justice for all.
早早就带着自♥由♥和公正来找你
Hang in there.
你好好的
I'm good at this.
那没问题
How can I help you, sir?
有什么能帮你的 先生
My key has failed me, m'lady.
我的钥匙坏了 女士
Henry James Moody. The third.
汉克·詹姆士·穆迪三世
Yes, Mr. Moody.
穆迪先生
There's just the matter of the bill.
您的账单有点问题
What's the matter with it?
什么问题
Well, it would appear that the credit card company
它显示您的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
is not accepting your charges.
拒绝了您的消费
Oh, well, that shit happens.
好吧 这很常见
Between you and me, I'm pretty fucking solvent right now.
我们之间 我更有还款能力
I made a hundy large last week.
我上周赚了一大笔钱
Oh, good for you, sir. For doing nothing, literally.
那挺不错 其实说实话我啥也没干
A fourth-grader could have stepped in for me.
一个四年级小孩都能替我
America.
美国
It's a great fucking country, huh?
真♥他♥妈♥是个不错的国家
Great.
真好
So can we put this on my tab
那能把这个加到我的账单里
or you want to give my agent a call?
或者你想给我的代理人打个电♥话♥
You're not gonna throw me out on my ass
你们不会为了这点钱
over some piddly little sum, are you?
就把我赶出去吧
Well... What are we talking about here?
好吧 到底多少
What do I owe? Let's see.
我欠了多少钱 我看看
Here we go.
出来了
Roughly, uh, $25,000 and some change.
大约两万五千美金还有零
Well, fuck my face.
糟糕
Hey...Sweetie.
亲爱的
Don't you just love the fresh sea air?
你不喜欢新鲜的海风吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Credit card snafu at the hotel.
酒店不收我的信♥用♥卡♥了
I couldn't get in touch with Uncle Runkle
我联♥系♥不上你朗克尔叔叔
and I didn't want to wake you guys up.
又不想吵醒你们
You couldn't find a floozy to take you in?
就没有个女人愿意收留你吗
Hey now.
说什么呢
What's wrong with communing with nature,
与自然为伍
sleeping under the stars?
睡在星空下有什么错
There's bird shit on your shoulder.
你肩上有鸟屎
Oh, look at that.
看这个
Yuck. So there is.
好吧 真恶心
Did you drink and drive?
你酒驾了吗
In that order?
你是说先喝再驾
Come in.
进来
Uh, I don't think that's such a good idea, Bex.
我不认为这是个好主意 贝卡
Your mom... She said it was okay.
你妈妈 她说可以
Well, in that case.
这样的话
Oh, God.
天啊
I can't believe this.
难以置信
I can't believe I'm deflowering my own little brother.
我不敢相信我在采我小弟的精华
Believe it, Sister Christian.
相信吧 克里斯蒂安姐姐
Keepin' it in the family.
肥水不流外人田
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表