Maybe. Let me look at the schedule.
可能吧 我得看看计划
Hank, what do you think?
汉克 你觉得呢
Hank's not really a shooting schedule kind of guy.
汉克不是那种按计划行事的人
Silence, agent!
闭嘴 经纪人
Well, Zig-Zag, my work here is done.
齐格勒 我的工作已经做完了
I... I really don't give a fuck.
所以我真的一点不在乎
And Sasha Bingham will star?
萨沙·宾汉姆会出演吗
Yes, she's reading as we speak.
没错 她这会儿正在看这剧本呢
There's no saying no to this draft.
实在不能拒绝这样的剧本
Hank really killed it.
汉克写得实在太好了
She is really fuckable, isn't she?
她操起来很爽吧
Beautiful breasts...
漂亮的奶♥子♥
Blow-job smile.
边微笑边口♥交♥
Hank, have you made love to her?
汉克 你干过她吗
You're quite the cocksman, no?
你这鸡♥巴♥男 不是吗
No comment, Ziggy. A gentleman never tells.
无可奉告 齐格勒 绅士可不是大嘴巴
That's true.
没错
He keeps it in his wank bank until he's ready to pull it out
绅士都躲着打飞机 准备好了才把它拿出来
and play with his little pee-pee.
边尿尿边玩
Of course, I haven't had an erection in the past decade,
我已经十年没硬过了
but that's another story.
不过那个另当别论了
But that doesn't stop me from giving face rides
但这不会影响我面对面
to my sister-wives, right, ladies?
干这对姐妹妻子 是吧
My God, Zig, you have got a way with words.
我的天 齐格勒 你真有语言创造天赋
Face rides to your sister-wives... Respect.
面对面干♥你♥的姐妹妻子 佩服
And what about Eddie Nero?
那埃迪·尼禄呢
Have we, uh, locked him yet? He's circling.
请到他了吗 他还在犹豫
What the fuck does that mean, agent?
这他妈是什么意思 经纪人
It's very hard to nail him down, Zig!
很难搞定他 齐格勒
A little slippery! We're doing our best!
不太好办 但我们尽力而为
Ah, it doesn't matter.
这无所谓
With Sasha Bingham's puddum and her magnificent boobies,
只要有了萨沙·宾汉姆的大胸
I can pre-sell the foreign territories
我可以在国外预售
so that we'll be in the black before we shoot an inch of film.
这样我们还没开机就已经赚钱了
Okay.
好
To Fucking & Punching: The Movie.
致"边打边操"这部电影
Here. God, I love that title.
干杯 老天 我真爱这片名
You and me, Hank...
汉克 你和我
We know things...
我们深谙世事
Dark things.
丑陋的事
I love your writing.
我喜欢你的剧本
His best yet.
迄今为止的最高造诣
Screenplays bore me to tears.
搬上荧幕实在太没趣了
Word.
没错
I like to have things acted out for me.
我喜欢看现场表演
Let's go to my house and do a reading.
到我家去对台词吧
Shall we?
好吗
Girls, have them bring the car around immediately.
姑娘们 叫他们马上把车开过来
Okay?
好吗
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
操 操 操
Why do you keep saying fuck?
干嘛一直说操
My boobies are so big and swollen.
我的胸又大又胀
They're killing me.
难受死我了
Right. Here, feel.
好吧 来 你摸摸
I'm good. I'm good.
不用了 不用了
No, seriously. Marce...
我说真的 玛斯
Grab that tit. Squeeze it. I don't want to feel your tit.
抓住奶头 捏捏看 我不想摸你的胸
Squeeze it.
捏捏
Ow. Yeah. What'd I tell you?
嗷 我怎么跟你说的
Well, what have I been telling you?
我怎么跟你说的
Oh, no, Marcy, are you crying?
别啊 玛斯 你哭了吗
Why are you crying?
怎么哭了
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, sudden crying jags,
好吧 莫名的情绪波动
sore boobies...
咪♥咪♥酸痛
And I'm late. Bingo.
而且我这个月晚了 哇哈
Come on, let's go get you a pregnancy test.
走吧 去测测是不是怀孕了
And some snacks?
能买♥♥些零食吗
And some snacks. Ow! Jesus, woman.
买♥♥吧 上帝啊 小妞
You're killing my titties. I'm serious.
你快挤爆我的胸了 真的
Henry, this is Bob's daughter Clea.
亨利 这是鲍勃的女儿克丽娅
Do you two know each other?
你们认识吗
Well...
嗯...
No. I do recognize you.
不认识 我认识你
No, you don't. Sure I do...
不 你不认识我 我当然认识
From your book.
我看过你的书
Your picture's on the back.
封底有你的照片
Ooh, what happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Oh, this. Uh, it's nothing.
这个呀 没事的
You should see the other guy.
需要关心的是我那对手
The other guy.
你那对手
I love it.
我喜欢
Wow, hope she doesn't press charges.
希望那女的不会起诉你
He. It was a he.
男的 是个男的
Right. Well, I'm off to bed.
好吧 我要去睡觉了
It was really nice to meet you, Henry.
很高兴见到你 亨利
Hey, she's, um...
嘿 她
Nice.
不错
How old might she be?
她有多大了
Oh, she's 16!
噢 她16岁
How delightful, Hank.
真激动人心 汉克
Very well played, by the way...
你们演得也不错
So, um...
那么...
Erotic.
色情片
Good news, everyone.
好消息 各位
Not only have I decided to fully finance
我决定全额赞助
this shining example of art-house erotica,
这部优秀的艺术派色情片
but I myself am in possession
同时这也是
of my first diamond-hard erection
自克♥林♥顿♥当总统以来
since the Clinton White House,
我第一次这么硬
thanks to you and your words, Hank Moody.
谢谢你和你的台词 汉克·穆迪
Respect.
佩服
Tend to me, Tabby.
过来 苔比
Take me in your mou... Not you, Corrine, no.
用你的嘴...不是说你 柯琳
You give lousy head.
你功夫太差了
You're timid, and you lack focus.
你太拘谨 而且总是对不准
We got to get you some Ritalin.
该给你吃点兴奋药
Okay, come on. Over here.
好 过来 这来
Oh, yes.
噢 爽
Oh.
噢
Oh, yes.
噢 爽
Isn't this wonderful, Hank?
这很爽吧 汉克
Oh. Ohh.
噢 噢
Mm. You and me...
嗯 你和我
Men together.
一起
Hmm.
嗯
Oh, Corrine, see how gentle
柯琳 看她多轻柔
and subtle she is.
多细致
He doesn't like you, agent.
它不喜欢你 经纪人
He smells your fear, your weakness.
它嗅到了你的恐惧和懦弱
How does that make you feel?
感觉如何
He could put on a suit
给它穿上西装
and do your job, and no one would know the difference.
做你的工作 都不会有人看出差别
All right, all right, that's enough, that's enough.
好了 好了 够了 够了
I don't want to waste this magnificent erection
我可不想把雄伟的勃起
on a silly suck and fuck.
浪费在无谓的口舌上
I'll be back, and then we will finish the performance.
过后回来完成表演
Keep these boys entertained, will you?
要让他们尽兴 好吗
Show 'em what you got.
让他们瞧瞧你们的能耐
I'll be back.
待会回来
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表