What?I will. No,Becca,just...
为什么? 我会的 不 Becca 就...
I promise. I don't want to talk about that.
我保证 我不想说这个
But this is what's happening,right? I mean,this is real,dad.
但这就是事实 对吗? 我的意思是 这是真的 爸爸
If you go to jail,I'll probably be in college by the time you get out.
如果你进了监狱 你出来的时候 我可能已经上大学了
You better be.
你最好能去
I'm not afraid of it,dad.
我并不害怕 爸爸
If you were sick,if you were dying,I'd have to face it head-on,right?
如果你生病了 如果你快死了 我都要面对的 对吗?
I don't know,Becca.I just thought
我不知道 Becca 我只是觉得
maybe we could spend some time out here and not think about reality for a little while.
也许我们可以自在相处一会儿 不去理会真正的现实
Take me home. Why?
带我回家 为什么?
Because I'm sick and tired of how selfish you are.
因为我厌倦讨厌你的自私
You never think about reality.
你从来不去思考现实
But I live in the real world where I need a fucking father.
但是我活在真实的世界里 我他妈的需要一个父亲
You're so proud of yourself for being such a cool dad.
你觉得自己是个很酷的爸爸 如此引以为傲
Well,look where it fucking got you.
嗯 看看你现在的样子
You know that I pray sometimes,dad? You know what I pray for the most?
爸爸 你知道有时我会祈祷吗? 你知道我祈祷的最多的是什么吗?
That I wake up one day and you've become a total bore.
是有一天我醒来 你变成了一个无聊透顶的人
The kind of father who gets up every morning,puts on a suit and tie,
变成了那样一个父亲 每天早起 穿上西装 打上领带
drives to some lame office park,comes home at 5:30 on the dot,has a drink,
开车去破破烂烂的办公室停车场 5点30准时到家 喝杯酒
and hangs out with his fucking family.
和他的家人一起消磨时光
How hard would that have been for you,dad,to just be like everyone else?
像别人那样 爸爸 对于你来说 真的就那么难吗?
Is that the Trixie?
是Trixie吗?
Hank Moody.
Hank Moody
How are you? I'm great.Getting laid and getting paid.
你最近怎么样? 很好啊 有人上还有钱拿呀
When you're done with the stiff,why don't you swing by my room?
你跟这个白♥痴♥结束之后 要不转身来我房♥间吧?
Consider this a deposit.
这个是定金
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
You have magic hands,Hank Moody.
你有一双神奇的手 Hank Moody
Thank you. You're welcome,Trixella.
谢谢你 不客气 Trixella
So are you gonna go to jail? I don't know.Quite possibly.
那你要进监狱了? 不知道 很有可能
You ever think about running? All the time.
你有没有想过逃跑? 一直在想
You ever think about running?Quitting the life? All the time.
你有没有想过逃跑? 逃离这种生活? 一直在想
I saved up a lot of money. Good for you,Trix.
我存了很多钱 真不错 Trix
One of these days,I'm gonna hang up my whoring shoes and go to Vegas.
总有一天 我要把这些妓♥女♥专用的鞋子 扔一边 去维加斯
Buy a little condo. Play the slots.
买♥♥个小公♥寓♥ 玩老虎机
Never wrap my lips around another male member unless I want to.
除非我愿意 再也不用我的嘴唇去亲吻任何一个男人
If I had a dime for every time I've said that.
这话我也想很多回了
Sounds like a plan,Trixie. You should totally do that.
听上去不错啊 Trixie 你应该这样去做的
Maybe you should totally come with me.
也许你应该和我一起去
I totally should,but I can't.
确实 但是我不能
Running's not the right move for me right now. Really?
逃跑对于现在的我来说可不是个好主意 真的?
Running seems like exactly the right move for you right now.
逃跑对于现在的你来说 还真是个好主意
Well,I've been to jail once.
嗯 我进过一次监狱
No bueno.
一点也不愉快啊
I promised myself if they ever came for me again...
我想自己保证 如果他们再来的话...
Feets don't fail me now,I am hitting the fucking road.
我的双脚不会再困住我了 我他妈的一定跑路
Besides,what's the point of rotting in prison for a crime you didn't commit?
再说了 为了莫须有的罪名 烂在监狱有意义吗?
Well,I did fuck the girl. But you didn't rape her.
嗯 我确实上了那个女孩 但你并没有强♥奸♥她啊
No! No.
没有 没有
I'm not judging. I see all types.
我不是想肆意评判你 我见过各种类型
Well,I'm not that type. I know you're not.
嗯 我不是那一型的 我知道你不是
You're an outlaw,Hank. Just like me.
你是个罪犯 Hank 就像我
So... Do you want to do this thing or what?
那么... 你想做什么呢?
Do you think that I could pay you just to be nice to me for a little while?
你觉得 我可不可以付钱给你 让你善待我一会儿?
Sure thing,Hank.
当然 Hank
Good morning,dear.
早上好 亲爱的
Milk and two sugars. Thank you,mother.
加了牛奶和两块糖 谢谢你 孩儿他妈
Kisses?
亲亲?
pumpkin,good morning.
南瓜 早上好
Kisses?
亲亲?
Have a nice day,dear. I will.Thank you,sweetheart.
祝你度过美好的一天 亲爱的 我会的 谢谢你 甜心
Honeys,I'm home!
甜心 我回家了!
Is that mom's cherry pie I smell?
我闻到的是妈妈做的樱桃派吗?
I love mom's cherry pie!
我爱妈妈做的樱桃派!
"Once upon a time,"there was a little boy who always wanted "more than he had. "
从前 有一个小男孩 他想要的总比他现有的多
But when he finally grew up,
但当他长大之后
"he found out that he had everything "he could have ever wanted all along.
他发现自己拥有了所有的东西 从始至终想要的东西都有了
The end.
剧终
Good night,scout. Good night,dad.
晚安 宝贝 晚安 爸爸
What's burning? I am.
什么东西烧起来了? 我
Have a seat.
坐啊
Fuck.
操
Hello?
喂?
Marcy?
Marcy?
What?
什么?
What happened?
怎么了?
We wanted to throw you a "Hank Is Innocent" party. But we had to work with what you gave us.
本想办个以Hank是清白的为主题的派对 但是我们只能照你的情况来
Assholes.
混♥蛋♥们
Remember the time though
还记不记得
when we went to Santa Barbara and Mr.Anally Fixated over here got us kicked out of the hotel pool?
那次我们去圣巴巴拉 Anally Fixated把我们赶出了游泳池?
That was so embarrassing.
那可太丢人了
Why was that again,Charlie? Why?
这又是怎么回事 Charlie? 为什么?
Well,I cannot speak of such things in front of the young lady.
嗯 我没办法在年轻女孩面前讲这些事
Thank you. Why?She knows what a disgusting perv you are.
谢谢你 为什么? 她知道你是个恶心的变♥态♥
I do.I made peace with it a long time ago. It doesn't mean you're not a nice man.
确实是 很久以前我就能接受了 不过这并不意味着你不是个好人
Well,thank you,Becca. You're every inch the Van Der Moody.
嗯 谢谢你 Becca 你整个是Van Der Moody家的人
That's my girl. Up high.Come on.
真是我的好孩子 来 击个掌
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
I,wanted to pleasure myself while that little pump thingy blew water up my butt.
那个水泵会往我屁♥股♥上冲水 我想给自己找点乐子
It felt good.
那感觉真不错
Okay,Charlie,enough. my God,that's so gross. You told it.
好吧 Charlie 够了 天哪 还真恶心 你说过了
I suppose I probably shouldn't have taken - my bathing suit off.
我想 那时我不应该把泳裤脱掉
God. I'm throwing up in my mouth right now.
天哪 我真的要吐出来了
Pity those poor kids who are never going to forget this image of this big,naked,
那些可怜的孩子再也无法忘掉 这样一幅画面了
man baby rising up from the water like the creature from the pasty white lagoon.
一个肥胖 裸体的男人 像是白色礁湖中的水怪一样 从水里冒出来
It's no grosser than your mother and father. They used to sneak off to do it everywhere all the time.
这不会比你♥爸♥妈还恶心了 他们那会儿偷偷地在每个地方都做♥爱♥
Shut up.
闭嘴
In bathrooms,utility closets.
洗浴间 储物柜
True.Didn't you schlob Hank's knob on a balcony once? Marcy,can you shut the fuck up?
确实 那次你给Hank在阳台上口♥交♥是吧? Marcy 你能不能闭嘴?
like it's a secret you guys are a couple of nymphos.
你们是色情狂这也不算什么秘密吧
It's better than growing up with my family.
总比在我家里的时候好
I can't ever remember my parents even touching one another.
我都不记得我爸妈碰过对方
Sorry,Beckers. You must be so bored by all this grown-up talk.
抱歉 Beckers 这些成人话题一定让你无聊了
Is this grown-up talk?
这是成人话题?
I don't know what it is.
我不知道是什么啊
No,it's nice seeing you guys together like this reminds me of a better time.
不 很高兴看到你们这些人聚在一起 让我想起了更好的时光
Not better,sweetie.Just different. It was better.
那不是更美好 亲爱的 只是不同罢了 那就是更美好
I know it was.I was there. It was an illusion,baby.Magic trick.
我知道的 我经历了 那是错觉 宝贝 小把戏罢了
I know you think I'm too young to understand,but I was there.
我知道你觉得我太小了不懂 但那是我经历过的
I was watching. I was listening.
我在看着 听着
You guys were all happy and in love and I felt safe.
你们都幸福相爱 让我觉得很有安全感
I was looking forward to being a grown-up because it looked like so much fun.
我那时很期待快点长大 因为成人的世界似乎很有趣
And then somewhere it all went wrong.
但忽然一切都变了
I don't know if it was California or just you guys,but it all changed one day almost overnight.
我不知道是加州的原因还是你们自己 但一切似乎在一夜之间就天翻地覆了
Take it from someone who was watching and taking notes.
就当是某个 一路跟随的旁观者的意见吧
You guys were good together.
你们曾经是幸福的一对
I tend to agree with the girl.
我同意这个说法
You're wise and beautiful,you know that?
你真的是蕙质兰心 知道吗?
You make us feel old and stupid.
你让我们觉得自己又老又蠢
And we love you for it.
我们就爱你这点
I don't want to go to sleep. Why not?
我不想去睡觉 为什么?
'Cause I don't know if you'll be here when I wake up.
因为我不知道醒来后你还在不在这儿
We'll talk about it later.
我们以后再谈这个
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Good night.
晚安
God,I wish I could get high with y'all.
天啊 我真想跟你们一起狂欢
I mean,the baby's not gonna go full retard if I just get the tiniest bit whacked,right?
我就小抽那么点儿大♥麻♥ 宝宝不会成傻子吧?
The baby. It won't.
宝宝 不会的
I cannot endorse that shit.
我无法苟同
this medicinal stuff is strong.
现在的医用大♥麻♥很烈的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表