I think we should kill someone tonight.
我们今晚应该杀一个人
I mean, like a hobo or something.
我是说流浪汉那种
Thank God.
太好了
Yes?
你好
Oh, hey, sweetie. Anything to get me out of where I am right now.
嘿 宝贝 只要能让我离开这里怎样都行
You sit tight. I'll be right over.
你等等 我马上过去
That's my kid. I got to jet.
是我孩子 我得撤了
Nice talking to you, cocksucker.
和你聊得很开心 鸡佬
Hey, hey, I completely understand.
等等 我完全能理解
That's what being a parent's all about.
为人父母的责任嘛
Listen, when my nanny calls with a problem,
我家保姆打电♥话♥来的时候
my assistant takes that call no matter what.
我的助手无论如何都会接
Look, I'll go with you.
来吧 我和你一起去
Uhuh. Come on!
千万别 拜托啦
No. Let's go! Dark and deep!
不要 走啦 走进永恒的深夜
So I'm thinking Japanese.
我想用日文
Say it ain't so, short round.
告诉我事情不是这样的 小矮个儿
Hey, she's 100 bucks short.
她缺一百块
I didn't want to call the cops.
我不想叫警♥察♥来
Appreciate it. Let me see.
谢谢 我看看
I'm not paying for that, sweetie.
我不会帮你付这个 宝贝儿
I thought you said he'd be cool with this.
我记得你说他对这些很开放的
I thought he would.
我是这么以为的
I need the money, dad. Yeah? Get a job.
我需要钱 老爸 是吗 那就去找份工
Okay, guess I'm calling the fucking cops.
好吧 看来我要报♥警♥了
Nobody's calling the fucking cops!
不准有人报♥警♥
Whoa! What the fuck are you doing?
天呐 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Oh, yeah, I knew it was gonna get dark tonight.
我就知道今晚会是个黑暗之夜
Yeah, sometimes you can just feel it.
有时就是能感觉到
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们要这么做
We're gonna back up slowly and get the fuck out.
我们将会慢慢退后然后离开这鬼地方
I got your back, rapist.
我挺你 强♥奸♥犯
You can't afford any more trouble with the police.
你不能再惹毛警♥察♥了
Hey, isn't that Eddie Nero?
等等 这不是埃迪·尼禄吗
Holy shit, that's Eddie Nero.
天杀的 真是埃迪·尼禄
Holy shit, you're right.
天杀的 你说的没错
You guys fans?
你们是粉丝吗
It is Eddie Nero.
真的是埃迪·尼禄
God damn it!
该死
Hank, the movie!
汉克 还有电影呐
Agent, pay him.
经纪人 给他钱
You fucked up my face. You fucked up the moneymaker.
你破了我的相 你敲碎了我的饭碗
Okay, okay.
好啦好啦
Queens of Dogtown...
狗镇女皇
Here we go. Should be a hundred there.
给你 差不多有一百块吧
Now, listen, while we're here,
听着 既然我们都到了
I'd like to get your professional opinion.
想让你给我点专业建议
Could you do something cool with this?
你能把这个弄得好看点吗
No, whoa! What? What?
不是吧 什么 什么
Get this fucking guy out of my shop.
别让这家伙待在我的店里
What? What? Okay, I'm going, I'm going.
怎么啦 好吧 我走 我就走
I'm Karen. Abby. Nice to meet you.
我是凯伦 我是艾比 很高兴认识你
Please, have a seat.
请坐
Thank you so much for, um... for seeing me.
谢谢你 愿意见我
Oh, my pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Uh, to be perfectly clear,
开诚布公
I am no longer representing Mr. Moody.
我不再是穆迪先生的代表律师了
I know. That's why I'm here.
我知道 我就是为此而来
I want to try to convince you to give him a second chance.
我想说服你再给他一次机会
Why?
为什么
Because I've given him too many already,
因为我已经给过他太多次机会
and it's someone else's turn.
该轮到别人给了
He is an absolute mess, Karen.
他完全是一团糟 凯伦
I know.
我知道
Believe me, I have 16 years' experience in the field.
相信我 我身处这坛浑水十六年了
To be honest, I-I-I've never seen anything like it.
实话实说 我从来没见过像这样的
I-I don't think I can help him.
我觉得帮不了他
I don't think he even wants to be helped.
我觉得他根本不想别人帮助
I think he wants to be punished.
他想要被惩罚
You're right. You're absolutely right.
你说得对 你说得都对
You're smart.
你很聪明
That's why he needs you.
因此他需要你
I don't mean to be rude, but I-I have to ask.
无意冒犯 但我必须要问
How in the hell did you put up with this
你到底是怎么做到
for as long as you did?
忍♥受他这么久
That's a good question. That's a very good question.
好问题 非常好的问题
I don't even know if I have an answer.
我都不知自己是否有答案
I think the world sees Hank
我觉得这个世界把汉克
as this fabulous fuck-up.
看作是一个极品混♥蛋♥
And, um, I know that guy.
然后 我了解这个混♥蛋♥
I've spent a lot of time with that guy.
我和他混♥蛋♥的一面相处了很久
But I am better acquainted with the other guy...
但我更为熟悉的是他的另一面
The one that listens and hears everything,
那个人洞悉一切
the one that looks at you and sees right into your soul,
他的视线能穿透你的灵魂
the one that makes you believe in every fucking fairy tale
他能让你相信每一个从他口里说出的
that you've ever been told.
操蛋的童话故事
Ultimately, I may not even be the woman
也许 到头来那个能与他一起
who gets to enjoy the man that I know he can be,
分享成就的女人并不是我
but I still want the best for him,
但我还是希望他好
because I want the best for my daughter.
因为我希望我们的女儿能过得好
I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to lay all this on you.
对不起 我不是有意让你难做的
I-it's okay. I appreciate your candor, I do.
没关系 我很欣赏你的坦诚 真的
Nice to meet you.
很高兴能和你见面
Yeah, nice to meet you.
嗯 很高兴见到你
So I'm the guy you call
碰到会惹你妈生气的事情时
when you think your mother's gonna have a shit fit?
你就想到打电♥话♥给我了
Otherwise you don't want to have anything to do with me?
不是这样的话你都不想和我扯上什么关系
I just thought you'd understand.
我以为你能明白
You have tattoos.
你有纹身
Mom has tattoos. That's not the point.
我妈也有纹身 这不是重点
What is the point, then?
那什么是重点呢?
These are my friends. They wanted me to do it.
这些是我的朋友 他们想让我这么做
Yeah, and if your friends wanted you to do drugs,
那如果你的朋友让你吸毒呢
would you do that?
你会去吸毒吗
Of course I would.
当然会
Wouldn't you?
你不会吗
A little bit of hypocrisy is fine, dad,
一点点的虚伪也没什么 老爸
but I'm the normal one here.
我这算正常的了
I'm supposed to be out getting fucked up with my friends.
我本该和朋友出去寻欢作乐的
You're supposed to be home watching TV with mom.
你应该和妈在家看电视才对
Instead you're out there fucking teenagers
可你却在外面和未成年乱搞
and prancing around like a poor man's Bukowski.
像布考斯基[作家]的垮掉的一代到处乱晃
I'm sorry I called you.
很抱歉我电♥话♥骚扰了你
Hey, hey.
喂
Take it easy on your old man, okay?
对你老爹温柔点好么?
He's as cool as they come.
他还是很酷的
Really?
真的
Yeah, that's why I'm gonna play him in a movie.
是的 所以我打算在电影里演他
Really?
真的
You already said that.
这话你已经说过了
You know who should play you?
你觉得谁应该扮演你
K-stew.
克·斯图
I should give her a call.
我要给她打个电♥话♥
I should fucking hit you. Yeah, take a shot.
我真该揍你 对 你试试
I'll hit you right back, you fucking nutter.
我会马上打回去的 你个疯子
I said I should. I didn't say I was gonna.
我说我应该 没说我会那么做
But I am gonna do your movie.
但是我会拍你的片子
Why?
为什么
Because now I know what it's about.
因为我现在知道它的意义了
And it sure the fuck isn't about warm, wet pussy.
它肯定讲的不是温暖潮湿的阴♥道♥
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表