Yeah, because this right here?
是的 因为从目前状况看
This is not a love connection.
我们合不来
Oh. Most certainly is not.
确实是的
But that sexy little legal beagle...
但是这位性感的成年女士...
that is just what the doctor ordered for me.
正和我的心意
Yeah, but my word is my bond,
我知道 但我言出必行
and I told Abby that I would take good care of you.
我告诉艾比我会对你的事负责
Believe it or not, she was taking great care of me.
信不信由你 她已经做得很好了
In fact, I have never felt
事实上我从未感受到
so well taken care of by an attorney.
代理律师如此无微不至的关怀
It was almost erotic. It's okay.
甚至照顾了我的性♥欲♥ 好吧
I was feeling a little stressed, a little overworked,
我最近压力很大 工作太多
but I learned from the best.
但我已经领教到了
Yeah, you gotta be careful, Lloyd.
是的 你应该小心点 罗伊德
You don't want to get another one of those anal fissures.
你肯定不想再患一次肛裂
Oh, I most certainly do not.
我绝对不想
That was an awful time. A terrible time.
那太痛苦了 太难受了
Like having two anuses.
像是有两个肛♥门♥
Do you have a picture?
你有当时的照片吗
Well, I do. Really?
我有的 真的
The doctor said I was so special,
医生说我的情况很少见
I'm in all the books.
被写进各种医书
Right on.
好极了
No, that's your kid.
不 这个是你的孩子
Oh, there it is. Right the fuck on. Yeah.
是这张 拍得真♥他♥妈♥正 是的
Looks like a map of the Western United States.
像是幅美国西部的地图
Fine, I'll be your attorney again.
好吧 我继续做你的代理律师
Really? You will?
真的吗 你答应
This is good news.
真是好消息
Yes. Unless I get you off,
是的 除非我帮你脱罪
you'll be of no use to anyone,
你不能和任何人做♥爱♥
me, most importantly.
尤其是我
Well, then I think you should probably get me off then.
那我觉得现在你就该满足我
Nope.
不
No more sex. What?
不会再做♥爱♥了 什么
No more sexytime?
爱爱时间结束了吗
I mean, if I'm going to see this through to the end,
我是说 如果我要跟你的案子到底
we can't have a physical relationship.
我们就不能有肉体关系
But we do have a physical relationship.
但我们已经有肉体关系了
Not anymore, we don't.
不会再有了 不会了
But...
但是...
But what? You got yours.
但是什么 你都高♥潮♥过了
I know.
我知道
It was good too.
那很棒
I'm sorry, pal.
我很抱歉 朋友
Fine. Be that way.
好吧 就这样吧
Oh! You can give it up that easily?
哦 你竟然这么容易就妥协了
I'm actually insulted.
这是在侮辱我的魅力
No, no, it's not gonna be easy, trust me.
不 不 一点也不容易 相信我
I got a whole movie playing in my head,
我脑海里正在放一部电影
and it's pretty fucking arousing.
肉♥欲♥横流那种
I know that movie.
我知道那部电影
Yeah?
是吗
I love that movie. Starring you.
我喜欢那部 你主演的
I guess it's just gonna have to keep us going, huh?
我想电影里我们还在继续 是吧
I guess so.
我想是的
It'll be interesting.
那会很有趣
What'll be interesting?
什么很有趣
Well, there will come a day
会有那么一天
when all this horrid legal strife is behind us.
我们搞定了这些所有的法律冲突
Oh, lord, I fucking hope so.
主啊 我太他娘地希望了
And it'll be interesting to, uh,
我会很感兴趣
see what you want then.
看看你那时想要什么
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是的 我知道你的意思
Hey, Ben.
嘿 本
How are you, Hank?
最近怎么样 汉克
How are you this evening?
你今晚怎样
You know, we never really got off on the right foot, did we?
我们从未和谐相处过 是吧
No, we didn't.
确实是的
That's probably my fault.
这大概是我的错
It's definitely your fault.
这当然是你的错
Your kid is talented.
你的孩子很有天分
So's yours.
你孩子也是
Well, we got that in common, right?
这一点上我们相同 对吧
Yeah.
是的
And we seem to have the same taste in women.
我们对女人的品味也相同
You know, Hank, I gotta be honest with you.
汉克 我该对你诚实
It's not what you think it is.
我和她不像你想的那样
Not that I don't want it to be what you think it is,
我也希望我们已经到了那一步
it's just she's not...
但她还没...
She's just not there yet.
她还没准备好
Okay, that's good to know.
好吧 对我是好消息
That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying.
这不代表我会放弃
I wouldn't expect you to.
我也不希望你放弃
If you did, you wouldn't deserve her.
如果轻言放弃 你就不值得拥有她
She sure is something special all right.
她确实非常特别而美好
Amen.
赞成
♪ Woke up to the sound ♪
♪ 滂沱的雨声 ♪
♪ Of pouring rain ♪
♪ 让我苏醒 ♪
♪ The wind would whisper and I'd think of you ♪
♪ 风声低语让我想起你 ♪
♪ And all the tears you've cried ♪
♪ 你流过的泪水 ♪
♪ Have called my name ♪
♪ 唤着我的名字 ♪
♪ And when you needed me ♪
♪ 只要你需要 ♪
♪ I came through ♪
♪ 我立即出现 ♪
♪ Paint a picture of the days gone by ♪
♪ 描绘过往的画面 ♪
♪ With love I'm blind ♪
♪ 爱让我盲目 ♪
♪ And you can make me see ♪
♪ 你成为我的眼 ♪
♪ I'd stare a lifetime into your eyes ♪
♪ 我能从你的瞳孔看见一生 ♪
♪ So that I knew that you were there for me ♪
♪ 让我知道你永远相随 ♪
♪ Time after time, you were there for me ♪
♪ 一次一次 你永远守候 ♪
♪ Remember yesterday walking hand in hand ♪
♪ 执子之手 与子偕老 ♪
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表