Okay,okay,okay.
好 好 好
I think I hear your father in the hallway.
我好像听到你♥爸♥在走廊里面
Oh,no,I wanna stop,but I can't!
不要啊 我想停下来 可停不了!
Your big black cock feels so good!
你的大黑鸡♥巴♥太爽了!
That's him.There he is.I see him coming in the room.
他来了 他来了 我看到他走进房♥间了
Daddy,no!I'm a big girl now.
爸爸 不要! 我是大姑娘了
Is he still here? No,he went to get his gun.
他还在吗? 他去拿枪了
He's gonna kill both of us,Charlie.
他要杀了咱俩 Charlie
Daddy doesn't like it when I fuck the slaves.
爸爸不喜欢我跟奴隶乱搞
Oh,God,that was fucking intense.
上帝 刚才太爽了
I almost wanted to fuck you to death.
我差点想干♥死♥你♥
But in a good way,you know?
是好的意思 你懂吧
Yes.
我懂
You know what I like about you?
知道我喜欢你什么吗
I mean,aside from the fact
你有好多种不同的裸体美态
that you're like seven different kinds of naked right now.
你有好多种不同的裸体美态
Oh,my God.
上帝呀
Do you have any idea how nice that sounds?
你知道这话有多甜蜜吗
You know how long it's been since a guy has said that to me?
你知道有多久没有男人这么说我了吗
I'm sorry,go ahead.What were you gonna say?
抱歉 继续 你想说什么来着
What do you like about me? You're very age appropriate.
你喜欢我什么? 我跟你年纪上很般配
You really know how to piss all over a girl's happy buzz.
你可真能扫女生的兴啊
No,no,that's a good thing.
我可是说好话呢
I think it means maybe I'm growin' the fuck up.
说明也许我长大了
That's very good for you.
那敢情好
But I am leaving for New York in a couple days.
但我过几天就要去纽约了
I didn't mean to suggest that we had a future or anything.
我又不是要跟你天长地久
You really are quite the romantic,aren't you?
你可真浪漫
Fuck.Everything's coming out wrong this morning.
操 今天早上说什么都不对
I know.
我知道啊
Next thing you know,you're gonna say something less than flattering about my ass.
下面你就该批评我的屁♥股♥了
Nope.No way.That thing is bulletproof.
才不会 你的翘臀可以防弹哟
That is an ass wrapped in kevlar.
翘得就像穿了防弹衣似的
If you said to me,"Hank... All you can do right now is eat that ass,"
如果你跟我说"Hank... 你现在唯一能做的 就是品尝我的美臀,"
I would put on a lobster bib and eat that ass.
我马上戴龙虾围脖 开吃美臀
For hours.With gusto.
美美地品尝数个小时
Thank you.
谢谢
My ass thanks you.
我的臀部感谢你
Your ass is welcome.
不用谢
And don't worry.
别担心
I had a little bit of fun.
我挺开心的
A little bit of fun it was.
我也是
And,uh,I think that we should do it again.
咱们什么时候再来一次
'Cause you know... I'm here a couple times a year,checking up on my daughter.
我每年来这儿几次 看看女儿
Yeah?
是吗
What does she do?
她干什么的?
Not a good time.
现在不行
Don't worry,girly man.I'm all about the work right now.
别担心啦 现在只谈工作
Yeah,well,I've kinda got some...Company.
那个 我现在...有客人在
Oh...I see.
懂了
It's cool.I know we're not exclusive.
没事 我们又不是在正式恋爱
I see other people too,you know?
我也约会其他人什么的
Yeah,well,I know that.
我知道
Course you do.
你当然知道
Yeah,but like... How many?
那...有几个?
I'm not some big fucking slut,Hank.
我又不是淫♥娃♥ Hank
Oh,no,no,no,I'm not judging.I'm just... I'm just curious.
我没有别的意思 就是好奇
Well,I did sleep with Eddie Nero.
我跟Eddie Nero睡了
Gross!That is disgusting!He poops on people.
太恶心啦 他会朝人身上拉屎的
And he took a man in his mouth once.
他还给男人口♥交♥过
Okay,come on.
好了
I need to go over today's pages.
我得复习今天的台词
I can't say this shit.It's all exposition.
我说不来这些屁话 全是背景旁白
I'm gonna give you my notes,and I have to go meet my mother for breakfast.
我给你笔记看看 一会儿得跟我妈吃早饭
Your mother?
你妈?
Yeah,she's in town from New York.
嗯 她从纽约来看我
She comes in every once in a while to check on me and make sure I'm grounded.
她一年来看我几次 确保我被关得好好的
Your mom.
你的妈妈...
Are you having a stroke?
你中风了吗
You sound kind of retarded all of a sudden.
怎么看着突然傻了呀
Mama.
妈妈
I saw we go once more,'cause you know,
咱们再来一次吧
I do not think that I sucked enough of your dick last night.
昨晚我还没有尝够你的鸡♥巴♥呢
Sasha!
Sasha!
Mom? Mom?
妈妈? 妈妈?
You fucked my mom?
你上了我妈?
Dude!That was seriously uncool!
哥们 太不人道了!
I think I... I gotta go after her.
我...我去看看她
Yeah,I think you better put on some clothes first,though.
去吧 不过先穿件衣服再去
Good idea.
没错
I...H-how do you know my daughter?
我...你怎么认识我女儿?
I'm kinda writing something for her.
我是她的编剧
Poor baby.
真可怜
Yeah,it turns out she's really quite the fucking diva,huh?
是啊 谁知道她这么蛮不讲理啊
No.Poor baby her.
我说她真可怜
It doesn't matter how old you get,
不管多大年龄的人
it's always gonna be really weird to see your mother in a sexual situation.
在这种情况下见到自己老妈都不会好过
Especially when you've already been with the awesome dude your mom just boned.
尤其是她妈刚上过的这个帅哥她也上过
Right. Yeah.
是啊 嗯
What? What?
什么? 什么
I'm sorry,did you just say what I think you said,which is that you slept with my daughter?
我是不是听错了 你刚才 是说你跟我女儿睡过?
No,no,no.
不不不
No,you're lying now,because you did.
你说谎 肯定是这样
You misunderstood.
你误会了
I was merely talking about writers and actresses and Marilyn Monroe
我就拿Marilyn Monroe和Arthur Miller
and Arthur Miller and how that shit never seems to work out.
给她举了个例子 女演员和剧作家搞不成的
She's a fucking kid!
她还是个孩子!
You fucked my fucking kid.
你♥他♥妈♥上了我的孩子!
That's not very age-appropriate,now is it,you asshole?
这不就是奸幼罪嘛 你个杂种
Touche.
说得好
Sasha,dear...Hello.
Sasha 亲爱的 在吗
Can you come out and play?
能不能出来啊 我们开拍了
It's quite warm out here.Do you know why?
今天外面很暖和 知道为什么嘛
Because we're burning money.It's a bonfire of cash.
因为我们这是在烧钱啊 就跟拿钱来堆篝火似的
I'm fucked.
我死定了
My career is over.
这下饭碗砸定了
Settle down,Alfred Bitchcock.Let me try.
别着急啊 '希区逼克' 让我试试
You didn't sleep with her,did you?
你没跟她睡过吧?
No way.That's what the extras are for.
当然没有 那是群众演员的事
Sasha.
Sasha
It's Henry Moody.
是Henry Moody
The writer.Remember me?
那个写剧本的 想起来没
The polisher of your crackling exposition.
你华丽旁白的润色者
I'd like a word with you,please.
我们谈谈吧 好吗
One word.
就一会儿
If it's any consolation,your mother smacked me upside the head pretty good.
要能让你好受一些的话 你妈把我胖揍了一顿
And my balls are killing me.
我蛋蛋也疼得不行
I'm just grossed out right now.
我觉得太恶心了
Well,that's... that's pretty normal.
这个...这个挺正常的
How would you know?
你怎么知道正常
Well,believe it or not,I once bumped uglies with my daughter's boyfriend's mother.
信不信由你 我曾经跟 我女儿男朋友的妈妈睡过
That was a terrible time.
那次闹得可大了
We got through it,though.
不过还算是过去了
This too shall pass.
这事也不值得心烦
Do you know what the worst part is?
你知不知道最糟糕的是什么
No.
不知道
But tell me.
说来听听
I was really starting to like you.
我觉得我喜欢上你了
Well... Despite the fact that I am this swirling black hole of chaos,
说实话 我这人除了好惹事之外
I am pretty fucking awesome sometimes.
确实还是挺有魅力的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表