你已经发现Hank Moody
with your daughter prior to the night of August 13th?
和你女儿有过交谈?
Yes.
是的
Quiet down,please. Quiet. ¡°you met her before£¿¡±
安静 "你之前就见过她?"
Mr. Lewis, do you believe
Lewis先生 你觉得
that Hank Moody set out to sleep with your daughter as a way of getting back at you?
Hank Moody是为了报复你 而故意与你女儿发♥生♥关♥系♥的吗?
I most certainly do. Yes.
我是这么认为 是的
Quiet.
安静
No further questions. Your witness.
我问完了 轮到你
Mr. Lewis...
Lewis先生...
What condition was the defendant in when you found him talking to your daughter?
被告与你女儿交谈时 状态如何?
He was drunk.
他喝醉了
How drunk?
有多醉?
Blotto.
一塌糊涂
Who... who the fuck are you?
你... 你谁啊?
I live here. Who the fuck are you?
我住这 你是谁?
My family lives here. I've come to rescue them.
我的家人住这 我要拯救她们
Hmm. How's that working out for you?
情况怎样了?
Not as well as I'd planned.
不如我想象
If they were really your family,
要是她们真是你家人
don't you think they'd be with you right now?
她们不早就跟你在一起了吗?
It's complicated.
情况很复杂
You really love them, don't you?
你深爱她们 是吧?
Yeah. So much so that the words themselves sound unspeakably lame.
没错 爱到说出来让人肉麻
God,that's hot.
真性感
Mia!
Mia!
Daddy? Welcome home.
爸爸? 欢迎回来
Get inside,now!
给我进去!
Why didn't you think to mention this before?
为什么之前不说?
Because I... I didn't think it mattered.
我...我以为这不重要
I mean,he was so drunk.
你看 他已经那么醉了
He was in and out of sleep.
那时他半梦半醒
The night that we met at the bookstore,
我们在书店见面那晚
he had no idea who I was.None.
他完全认不出我是谁
What was your relationship with Karen like?
你和Karen关系如何?
It was fine. She was nice.
挺好的 她挺好相处
I didn't ask if she was nice.
我不是问她是否好相处
I asked what your relationship was like when you were forced to live together under the same roof.
我是问 你和她被迫同一屋檐下时 关系如何
Hey,Mia,where are you going
Mia 去哪儿?
dressed like that? Uh,out.
穿得那么漂亮 出去
Out where?
去哪?
Just out. Who cares?
就出去呗 随便吧
I care. Who with?
不能随便 跟谁出去?
Some guy.
跟男生出去
Some guy? What,some guy from school?
男生? 你们学校的?
No,he's older. He's older?
不是 更成熟的 成熟的?
Okay,how much older?
有多成熟?
Significantly.
非常之成熟
Mia,come on.
Mia 别这样
Your dad's out of town.
你♥爸♥爸不在家
He is not gonna want you tramping around with some older guy.
他不会让你跟一个老男人鬼混的
My dad's always out of town.
我爸从来没在家过
I don't think he cares about my whereabouts.
他才不在乎我在哪里呢
Mia,come on.
Mia 别这样
Hey,Becca and I,we're gonna watch a movie.
Becca和我准备看电影呢
You want to join us?
要不要一起看?
I don't want to see a movie. I want to go out.
我不想看电影 我要出去
But you know,maybe... maybe you shouldn't.
可是 这样不好
Maybe there's trouble out there.
我怕会出问题
You know what I mean?
懂吗?
Well,what's so wrong with that?
会有什么问题?
Don't you ever want to just go out and get into trouble?
你没试过出去乱晃 惹事找乐子吗?
Sure,when I was your age.
我像你那么大的时候试过
But you know what, I wish once in a while someone had asked me to stay in and watch a movie instead.
所以我希望当时有人告诉我 留我在家看电影
Come on,you know you want to.
来吧 你会喜欢的
Nah,I'm gonna go. Mia,
不了 我要出去 Mia
you know what,at this point I'm not really asking you,
我不是在征求你
Yeah.
没错
What are you gonna do about it?
你能奈何我吗?
Don't test me.
别挑战我的耐心
Fuck you.
滚你丫的
She was just being sweet.
她人真的很好
But that just made me more mad,you know.
但这让我更加生气
My mother was dead,
我妈死了
and my father decided to bury his grief in a new girlfriend.
我爸交新女朋友逃避哀伤
I just wanted to go out and get into trouble.
让我想出去惹事找麻烦
At the same time, I wanted her to stop me.
同时我又希望她阻止我
It felt good,someone caring enough to say no,
有人在乎你 管着你的感觉真的很好
but I just told her,"fuck off," and I stormed out.
可我却粗言以对 摔门就走
That guy was a jerk.
跟我约会的人是个混♥蛋♥
I left him at some bar on Abbot Kinney,
我把他留在Abbot Kinne附近的酒吧 一个人跑出来
But then I wandered into the bookstore,
经过一间书店的时候
and I found the trouble that I was looking for.
就找到了麻烦的根源
Nothing further.
我问完了
That was horrible.
太可怕了
in 3D,
就像我还嗨着 我的猥琐舅舅把他的鸡鸡凑过来
on acid,with my creepy uncle's dick on my shoulder.
然后看 "This Is Your Life" 3D版一样 (将艺人的过往在当事人面前呈现给观众的节目)
What the fuck,Hank? What the fuck what?
这是怎么了 Hank? 怎么了?
That jury is now under the assumption
陪审团现在肯定先入为主
that you knew Mia before you actually slept together.
认为你在睡Mia之前就认识她
Yes,but... The seed of doubt has been planted.
可是... 人家已经开始起疑了
That's all it takes. Do you...
这就是后果 你懂不懂...
This changes everything.
这会扭转一切
Whew,some day,huh?
今天真难过啊?
So you knew who she was all along?
你之前就认识她?
No,not you too,Karen.
不 你也是 Karen
No,I have no memory of that. None.
我一点也不记得了
Amnesia. Convenient.
装失忆 不错嘛
You don't understand,those days were all a blur to me.
你要理解我 那些日子我什么都不记得了
You can't remember. I will never forget!
你不记得 我永远记得!
It's that asshole's job to make me look like an asshole.
是不是那混♥蛋♥的话让我像个混♥蛋♥?
Yeah,well,you know what, he didn't have to work too hard.
没错 而你本来就是个混♥蛋♥
The only thing I'm guilty of is poor judgment.
我唯一做错的就是眼力不足
Yeah,me too. Fuck you!
我也是 给我滚!
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表