A woman? A grown woman?
一个女人 一个成熟的女人吗
An extremely hot, totally sexy woman.
一个超级无敌性感的辣妹
Class up the wazoo, right? Good for you.
顶级的翘臀 知道吗 有长进
A real fucking dame.
一个名副其实的贵妇
Good for you, Hank. that one.
真有长进 汉克 就那个
No, good for us, Karen.
不 我们都不错 凯伦
'Cause we're moving on.
因为我们在向前看
We're sharing our genitals with other people.
我们都和别人共享生殖器了
It's so fucking mature,
这想法实在是太成熟了
I want to punch myself in the dick.
我都想给我老二来一拳
Do it!
那就做啊
Listen, not that I'm not enjoying this,
听着 并不是说我不喜欢你们的打情骂俏
whatever this is,
不管这算什么
but I just feel like maybe I should try and put a stop to it.
只是我觉得应该让你们暂停一下
Yes, that would be a good idea,
是个好主意
and good luck, 'cause...
那祝你好运 因为...
Yeah, that would be a good idea,
是啊 真是个好主意
and good luck, cause... I'm gonna stab you.
那祝你好运 因为... 小心我捅你
Fuck you.
去你的
Did you tell him about the girls?
你跟他说那些女孩的事了吗
No, she didn't tell me about the fucking girls.
没 她没说过什么女孩的事
She doesn't tell me anything anymore.
她现在什么都不跟我说
They're doing an unplugged gig tonight.
她们今晚会有一场小型不插电演出
You should come.
你应该来
Well, that's interesting.
听起来挺有趣
Maybe I will.
也许我会去的
Maybe I won't.
也可能不去
Guess you'll just to have wait and see, you two, won't you?
你俩就只能等着瞧了 不是吗
I'm excited.
真让人激动
We have a proposition for you, Runkle.
我们有一个提议 朗克
Okay, let me just throw it out there.
好 我丑话说在前
This is not a threesome I am interested in at all.
我对3P一点兴趣也没有
We, neither, you fucking jackass.
我们也没兴趣 你这个蠢货
Well, I'm open... Sexually.
我在性方面...挺开放的
I mean, I just want you to know that.
我只是想让你知道这点罢了
Stu, shut the fuck up.
斯图 闭上你的臭嘴
Okay. So here's the deal.
好 提议是这样的
We have a pitch meeting today at Showtime,
我们今天在映时频道有一个推介会
at FX, and HBO tomorrow.
明天是在福克斯和家庭影院频道
But I think Showtime is the right place for this.
但我觉得映时频道是最适合的
Nurse Jackie, I like that shit.
我超爱《护士当家》
Edie Falco. Respect.
埃迪·法可 很佩服他
What's the pitch?
你们到底要说什么
You were married to her.
你跟她结过婚
I don't get it.
我不懂
See? He's not a visionary, Stu.
看到没 他不会联想 斯图
I told you.
我告诉过你
It's a down and dirty half-hour
是一部肮脏下流的半小时剧
about a foul-mouthed celebrity waxologist.
讲一个满嘴粗话的明星脱毛师的故事
Punani-tender to the stars, if you will,
要是你愿意 可以根据她的真实经历
based on hers truly.
说成为明星除阴毛也可以
You know what?
你知道吗
That's not a bad idea.
这注意不错
Thank you. Really?
谢谢 真的吗
Well, how come you never thought of it, brain trust?
那你怎么会从来没有想过 智囊团
Obviously, I was too close to it.
很明显 我太了解这个了
I was too busy being emasculated by it.
我一直承受着刮毛后遗症呢
Don't blame me because you were born with a clit for a cock
别怪我 谁让你出生就长了个阴蒂大的老二
and a tiny little beanbag to house what passes for balls.
和一个豆子袋那么大的蛋蛋呢
See? Magic.
看到吗 魔法
Don't you worry, Hank. Abby's the best.
别担心 汉克 艾比是最优秀的
But even the best need a little help sometimes.
但即使是最优秀的人有时也需要一点帮助
Isn't that right, Abby?
对吗 艾比
Absolutely, Lloyd. You are the man.
当然 罗伊德 你真有绅士风度
I'll take care of you.
我会帮你的
Thank you, Lloyd Alan Phillips, Jr.
谢谢你 小罗伊德·阿兰·菲利普斯
I feel safe with you.
和你一起很有安全感
What are you reading right now?
你现在在读什么
What am I reading?
我现在读什么
What's on your nightstand right now?
你床边放着的是什么
That's an interesting question.
真是个有趣的问题
Um, bottle of Heineken, pack of smokes,
喜力啤酒 烟
the accommodator.
和一个调节器
Oh, the accommodator?
调节器
Is that like a novel?
是一本小说吗
No, no, no. It's more like a sex toy.
不不不 是一个情趣玩具
A dildo, essentially,
事实上是一个假阳♥具♥
only you strap it to your head
只要你把它绑在头上
so that the dong part juts out from your chin.
它就会从你的下巴这里伸出来
It enables you to "Accommodate" your lady
它能让你一边口♥交♥一边做活塞运动
by performing oral and penetrato at the same time.
来"调节"你的女人
You know, like...
你知道的 就像
Something like this.
就像这样
Like Chinocchio?
像匹诺曹
Chinocchio. Interesting.
匹诺曹 有意思
I think it's very interesting. I can hook you up.
真的很有趣 下次可以让你试试
You too, Abby.
你也是 艾比
Thank you, Hank. That's generous of you.
谢谢你 汉克 你真大方
You seem to be in pretty good shape.
看起来你身材不错
Where do you work out? You do the steps?
你去哪里锻炼 爬楼梯吗
The steps?
爬楼梯
In Santa Monica. Oh.
在圣莫尼卡 哦
It's quite a scene. Lots of lovely ladies.
景色怡人 美女众多
You can really make a day of it.
你会在那乐不思蜀的
What's up? You need something?
怎么了 需要什么吗
I was just thinking...
我只是在想...
If I wanted to hang myself,
如果我想上吊
do you think this chandelier here
你觉得这里的吊灯
would support my weight there?
能撑住我的体重吗
About 175, 180?
大约175或者180磅
You have an interesting sense of humor, Hank.
你真的很有幽默感 汉克
That's what they tell me, Lloyd Alan Phillips, Jr.
大家都这么说 小罗伊德·阿兰·菲利普斯
Well, I like to take care of myself these days.
近些天我想好好照顾自己
Had a bit of a scare last year.
去年受了点惊吓
Did you?
是吗
Yeah, nothing... nothing serious.
是啊 也不是什么严重的事
Just an anal fissure.
只是肛裂了而已
You know what that is, Hank?
你知道那是什么吗 汉克
It's like a small rip or tear...
就像小小的裂伤...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I know.
我懂我懂
in the skin of the anal canal.
在肛♥门♥周围的皮肤上
Well, hurt like a son of a bitch.
疼得我半死不活的
Only thing that got me through
唯一让我撑过去的
was the thought of getting back to the game.
就是重回球场的信念
You play, Hank?
你打吗 汉克
No! I'm more of a miniature golfer myself.
不打 我基本只会在小场地上打打
We should play, the three of us.
我们应该去打 我们三个一起去
Today. You guys can get me up to speed.
你们能让我进步神速
I'll go and check with Lindsay,
我去问问琳赛
see if she can clear my schedule.
看看她能不能帮我腾出时间
Great. Oh, this is not good.
好极了 这可不妙
You made your bed, and then you fucked me in it.
你自己造孽 还把我拖下水
Mm-hmm-hmm. I think I need to recuse myself.
我觉得自己应该回避了
It's impossible. He's my boss.
那不可能 他是我的上司
I mean, I can't just go to him and say,
我是说 我不能直接走过去跟他说
"Uh, hey, Lloyd, sorry.
"罗伊德 对不起
Hank thinks you're a big bore."
汉克觉得你特无聊"
But he is a big fucking bore.
他是真♥他♥妈♥无聊
But maybe that's a good thing.
也许是件好事呢
Maybe that will prevent you from sticking your dick in him.
可以防止你用小♥弟♥弟♥插他
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表