for a vagina-flavored cupcake,
女性私处风味的蛋糕
but when you're down there in the ladyness,
不过当你在品尝女性私处的时候
you don't want that shit to taste like ice cream.
你♥他♥妈♥的是不介意那味道像不像冰淇淋的
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Oh, you're laughing. That's good.
你笑了 这就好
That means you're not plummeting to your death.
这代表你不会跳下去
I like that in a girl.
这才是好女孩
I was thinking about it, you know.
我确实想过跳下去
It'd be so easy to just lean forward and let go.
就这样不管不顾纵身一跃是多么简单
It would be. It would be easy. Yeah.
确实是 非常简单
We could, uh...
我们可以...
We could go together.
我们可以一起跳的
Wow, that'd really be something.
那就是殉情了
Yeah. Like Butch and Sundance.
是的 就像布屈和日舞小子
Thelma and Louise.
塞尔玛和露易丝
Tango and Cash.
怒虎狂龙[电影名]
But somehow I don't think it's the right ending
但不知为何我觉得我们俩
for either one of us, Mia.
谁都不该是这种结局 米亚
Well, so where do we go from here, then?
那我们应该去哪儿呢
Depends on where you want to go, Mia.
取决于你想去哪 米亚
Honestly...
老实说...
I just want a do-over.
我只想重新来过
Go back to being a kid.
回到小时候
Me too.
我也是
Well, not a kid, exactly,
不过 不是小时候 应该说
but I would like to go back to '94.
我想回到94年
That was a good year. Why?
那美好的一年 为什么
Because I met Karen. Then Becca was born.
因为那年我认识了凯伦 接着贝卡出生了
It was the year that changed my life.
那一年改变了我的一生
Plus, no internet, cell phones, texting,
而且 没有网络 手♥机♥ 短♥信♥
tweeting, twatting, twittering...
博客 微博 炮♥友♥...
The fucking dark ages. Yeah!
操蛋的叛逆青春期 是的
Movies were a buck. Gas was ten cents a gallon.
看电影只要一块钱 气只要十分一加仑
Blow jobs were free.
吹♥箫♥还不收费
Speaking of which, Clinton was in the White House,
那时候 白宫还住着克♥林♥顿♥
Nirvana was on the radio.
广播里放的是涅槃乐队
And I had yet to fuck up the best thing
我还没把老天赐予我的恩惠
that ever happened to me.
全部搞砸
You know what we need to do, Mia...
你知道我们该做什么 米亚
What's that?
做什么
We need to forgive our fucking selves.
我们要原谅该死的自己
You understand?
你明白吗
Nobody's gonna do that for us.
谁也没法替我们做这些
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Deal?
好吗
Deal.
好
It's a nice view,
这视野很好
but do you think we might go back inside now?
不过你介意我们现在进去吗
I'm... I'm scared...
我...我害怕...
And I don't like to shit myself
我不想在女士面前
in front of a lady.
吓出屎来
I'm not kidding.
我没开玩笑
Now I'm feeling dizzy. I'm gonna head back to my room.
我觉得头晕 我该回房♥间去了
No, no, no, no, no. Let's go this way.
不不不不 这边走
Take a nap.
小睡一下
Jesus. Oh...
老天呀
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Hey, check it out.
过来看
Dude, that's awesome.
老兄 这太棒了
Send it to me, yeah.
发给我
Playtime's over, ladies. Oh, no.
游戏时间结束 女士们 不
No, no. Go play amongst yourselves.
不 不 自己去一边玩
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表